Random Fandom Headcannon Time

WHOS READY FOR SOME RANDOM FANDOM HEADCANNONS JUST FOR THE HECK OF IT???? MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OKAY LEGGO

Attack on Titan- Levi Squad

Levi's facade was slipping. After everything he saw, the loss of all his closest and dearest friends, it was hard to cope. Petra. Her smile, kindness, selflessness, and she looked up to Levi. She trusted him with all her heart. And now she was gone. Her lifeless form, sacrificed to help them escape the blood lust of the Titans that had pursued them. He held her badge, the wings of freedom, in his hand. A blank expression on his face, the complete opposite of what hid inside.

Percy Jackson- Solangelo

Nico often complained about how drained and tired he was, constantly visiting the infirmary. Though he actually felt perfectly fine, he just wanted to see will.

(@SonofHades4791, that one was for you XD)

Attack on Titan- The Spoon

Hanji had a secret collection of items, no one else knew about. Some of which weren't aloud due to military regulations. But, one of those items that she had kept hidden, was in fact the spoon Eren had grabbed when he accidentally half formed into a titan.

Percy Jackson- return

Almost two years after the defeat of Gaea, Leo returned home. Upon return, the very first person to see him and Calypso, was Percy. Who immediately drenched them both, believing he was seeing ghosts. Leo's welcome wasn't very different when it came to Jason and everyone else.

Attack on Titan- Guardian Angel

After the fall of wall Maria, the Servey Corps where sent on a few scouting missions, attempting to at least secure some sort of route to get through it. On one of the expeditions, Levi squad was on its own, making there way through a more empty district. Houses where crumbling, blood stains on the walls and stone ground, broken windows. All signs that led to carnage and chaos. Levi ride ahead, on high alert, when he heard small sobs and cries of a child. He put his hand up, signaling for everyone to stop, and slid off his horse, slowly walking to where he heard the sounds of distress. A house, the door barely hanging from its hinges, and in complete shambles is where he found himself. He stepped inside and huddled in a corner a small girl cried, curled up in a ball, dirt and grime covering her face a dress. Levi stepped over and knelt down, his face blank of all emotion as he crouched there. "Come on. We have to get out of here. " He said, the girls attention was drawn towards him and her crying ceased. She stood and launched herself into his arms, her cries resuming. Levi froze, not used to this sudden move. But, finally, wrapped his arm around the young child, picking her up, and standing, as she gripped tightly to his shirt, face buried in his chest and tears dampening the cloth. Levi carried the girl out of the house and into the street rejoining the others. All of them thoroughly surprised I behold the sight before them. He carefully remounted his horse, making sure not to bother the child as she gripped to him. He turned the horse around to face the others. "We have to get back. We can't fight Titans with this girl. As soon as we drop her off we're heading back out. I'll fill in the report to Erwin later. " They nodded, and spurred they're horses on back to safety. Not minutes later, the crying of the girl stopped and she was fast asleep, feeling as if her guardian angel had just found her.

(Ok. I think that was amazing. XD)

I'll probably post some more later XD but I think those where pretty dam awesome. Especially guardian angel :D