Le Random Story Challenge

YO

I was nominated by @PETERDAPOTATOE (why link no work idk) for a random story challenge~

Which is you write a short story, starting at least semi sane and then goes as crazy as possible. Cool. I got dis. XD LET THE GAMES BEGIN

•••••••••••••••••dotdotdotdotdot••••••••

Shelby knew the truth. The truth of everything. The moon, bright in the night, was infact, not made of cheese.

Cheese was a mythical thing, lurking always in dark corners, watching. It was evil. Enchanting human kind into building giant slices of bacon, the pigs extinct. It was all part of the plan. She didn't know how, but it was.

Her friend, Billy, came up behind her. But tripped and fell on his face, and said. "I lost the banana..." Shelby turned in a flash, rage clear on her face.

"What?! How could you?!" He used her foot and lifted him up throwing him off the cliff. The sacred banana... Gone.. For good. Shelby looked back up at the magic moon, and there was a flicker of purple light, and a giant, round saucer appeared.

It hovered, and the grass and trees blew around in the soda smelling air. He glared at the ship and crossed her arms. "Dammit. The stupid space monkeys again..."

And a giant blue beam came down and she was lifted off the ground, face almost as done with this crap as Levi's.

Levi watched unimpressed. "Tch. " he turned and his sassy squad followed him. The magic of the moon had resurrected them.

Back to shelby, she was duct taped to a table by the hairy monkeys, which looked more like weird hairy babies. They danced around her, twerking and throwing miscellaneous items into the air. When the ritual was completed, and the shrine to Queen Miley Twerk was honored, they picked up Shelby and stuffed her into a box.

The box smelled like feet. Stinky, sweaty feet after a long run or bike ride. Dunked into grease, and bathed in sweat. She smiled and took a long, deep, breath. Her favorite smell.

The monkey babies then flew away too the moon, which was actually made of all the souls of dead fictional characters, and every day grew bigger, growing in power from the tears and fangirls and fanboys.

She was made the queen, and then thrown out into space. The monkey babies are very indecisive.

THE END

I'm not even sure what I wrote there... Sooooooooo.... Yeah Mkay.

I NOMINATE UHMMM

EVERYONE. YEAH. EVERYONE

You can post your entry in the comments, or in one of your own books or anything really CX

What goes on in my mind..जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें