Clone Storyyy

So for a REALLY long time I've been telling my younger brothers a Clone Story..

It's actually turned out a LOT Awesomer then I've ever expected it to be.

They hate me though cause EVERYTIME I end up ending it with a cliffhanger, like killing people, Ect.

So I kinda just decided to put a little note type thingy in here so if your interested can see what it's about.

It's mostly more of about the TV show, right around the time Fives died.

You all know how the Red commander clone dude shot Fives and killed him, so it's kinda about Commander Fox, (which is probably not the same dude, but what ever)

So here's the notes I've written on the story:

Key:

X- Dead

O-Alive

Characters:

Rex (blue clone commander) O

Fox (red clone commander) O

Chuck (blue clone) O

Matrix (red clone) O

Archer (red clone) O

Sarge (red clone) X

Speedy (red clone) O

Bugs (red clone) O

Scouter (red clone) O

Kix (medic) (blue clone) O

What's happening in the Story so far:

After the death of Fives, Fox being the one who killed him has a strong impact on his life. He takes matters into his own hands and searches Chancellor Palpatines office, and finds evidence that Fives was right.

He confronts Captain Rex with this theory, and they start working together to get to the bottom of this evil plot.

Meanwhile, Palpatine gets suspicious of Fox and hires a bounty hunter to kill Fox. The first attempt fails, but injures Fox.

But then Rex and his battalion are sent to the battle front on another planet, but a few days later are in desperate need of reinforcements. So he askes for Fox and his Battalion and they are sent to the planet.

Fox crash lands and most of the clones die, he also severely injured his left leg. The few survivors finally all gather together and send a scout to find Rex and report of what had happened.

Rex, Chuck and a medic names Kix find them, and they slowly (and painfuly for Fox,) make there way back to camp, only to find that it is under heavy attack from droids. And they are vary low on water.

So the send bugs speedy sarge and archer went to collect water and med supplies from a river, while everyone else stayed behind. Fox is fatally injured, his left leg is broken and torn up and bleeding. The clone base on the planet there on is under heavy attack, and the clones at that base are losing.

Communications are down and they cannot alert the star ships of what is happening. A giant evil bunny attacked, though no one was severely hurt.

The other clones got back, but turns out that one of the drop ships that had crashes was destroyed by some sort of intelligent life form. There also was a huge rainstorm. Then a wolf type creature attacked and poisoned Rex, so he has lost complete feeling in his left arm.

Kix also couldn't identify the poison, and said it was highly advanced, so they figured that those wolf creatures are probably vary advanced. Kix has also joined the rebellion.

The discovered that the poison causes sever hallucinations and have to sedate Rex. They send out scouts to check up on the Droid and Clone fight and see that the clones are close to victory, so the send out Archer, Sarge, Speedy, Bugs and Scouter, leaving Rex Fox Chuck and Matrix behind.

Sarge dies fighting, and Archer is thrown into a state of sadness and semi-depression. Once the battle is won, they take a bunch of other clones and collect everyone else.

They finally find a cure for the poison, but Fox's leg had to be amputated. But luckily, he can get a prosthetic leg. And in a few short days will be able to return to Corosant.

PERSONALITIES:

Fox: he is quit easy going, and doesn't like being bossed around. He also HATES the rain. He is actually the one who started the rebellion against chancellor Palpatine.

Rex: he is vary loyal, and doesn't like bothering people with his own problems, of your in a fight he's the one you want next to you. He is the first person Fox went to about the info on Palpatine.

Chuck: is vary scared of bunnys, the dark, and almost everything else.

Matrix: is a bit mysterious, no one knows him to well, and he is vary easy going, and doesn't question orders unless he sees a better way of doing things and isn't scared of speaking up, even to higher ranking officers.

Archer & Sarge: best friends, and partners in crime. These two have pretty much been inseparable sense the academy, and they can hardly ever take anything seriously. These two always know how to make a joke out of something. But, if it calls for it can be serious-ish.

Speedy: he's a vary fast clone (hence the name) and is usually the one sent to scout. He can be pretty goofy, but is serious most of the time and follows orders well.

Bugs: he is vary strong, though his intelligence is not exactly, THE best. No one really knows Bugs to well either.

Scouter: is quit similar to Speedy, he loves the rain and water though.

Kix: he is the only medic on the team, and has known Rex for a vary long time. He puts people's needs before himself and doesn't mind the sight of blood or violence, but hates seeing other clones dieing or failing to save someone. Is also a part of the 'Rebellion'

Yup ._.

That's pretty much all that's happened so far

Ya I'm boring ._.

BAI