Episode 16, The End of Honor (rant warning)

I'm done.

Sorry guys.

Can do this anymore.

Fate Zero, Episode 16, The End of Honor.

My OTP just got flushed down the toilet.

*fwoosh*

So.

If you wanted spoilers if your never gonna watch it, keep reading, or if you've already seen it. But if you intend on watching it, don't read any farther.

So

Lancer

Died

And I am crying.

He said just minutes before that Saber had secured his heart I was 'awe'ing and everything

Then fricking, Kiritsugi (I think that's how you spell his name) happened and made a UNBREAKABLE pact with lancers master and then all of a sudden

LANCER STABBED HIMSELF THROUGH THE GUT BECAUSE APPARENTLY PART OF THE PACT WAS THAT LANCERS MASTER USED HIS LAST COMMAND SPELL TO HAVE HIM KILL HIMSELF AND I WAS LIKE AAAAGGGHHHHHHHHH NOOOOO BUT IT DID HAPPEN AND LANCERS DEAD AND SABERS ALONE EVEN THOUGH IT PROBABLY WASNT CANON BUT THEY WHERE JUST SO PERFECT TOGETHER I CANNOT STAND THIS AT ALL I MEAN WHY?!?! WHY LANCER?!?! WHY NOT ARCHER?!?! OR BERSERKER?!?! WHYYY?!?? LANCERRRRRRRRRR NOW HIM AND SABER CANT HAVE BBBBAAAAABBBIIIIEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!
WHY MY OTP?!

GILGAMESH CANT HAVE SABER. THAT RIGHT IS RESERVED TO LANCER AND LANCER ALONE.

•^•

Guys.

I've just gone into denial.

And

I just don't know.

WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!?!?!

And on a completely unrelated note~ I think the new 'undo' button for the Wattpad app is annoying.

I typed out that whole rant and usually my question marks and stuff are over there and I hit it and it undid the whole thing ._.

Sucks.

And it also did that while I was writing a chapter of Forbidden.

Serious suckyness.

BUT IM DONE WITH CRYING FOR TODAY BECAUSE MY BABYS JUST GOT RUINED.

BUT SERIOUSLY

THEY WOULD HAVE HAD ADORABLE KIDS

OK IM DONE NOW.

LEMME GO HUG MY BLANKET FOR COMFORT IN A DARK DARK CORNER OF "WHEN MY FEELS GET RUINED"