Zombie... Luke(NOT Skywalker... Video Games... Mein Gott...

So my older sister insisted on getting The Walking Dead Season 2 game. It's actually quite fun. The gameplay is interesting, but it's always hard for me to make fat paced decisions but is still really fun (woah LOOOOOOK I SOUND SMART AND TECH SAVVY XD)

If you don't mind crap tons of cursing tho. That's the only thing that annoys me a fair amount. I mean, I don't mind it sprinkled, but if its the F word several times with every sentence (which as far as I've seen hasn't even really been said in the actual show ) it gets old. Reaaaaaal fast.

BUT SO YEAH I PLAYED LIKE THREE EPISODES OF THAT (course with all my siblings as an audience. I had them make the decisions )

BUT THE DUDE LUKE, WHICH IS ONE OF THE CHARACTERS (and happens to be hot) IS EVERYONES FAVORITE

AND SO WHEN HE DISSAPEARS WE ALL WHERE SO PANICING LIKE "OMG WHERES LUKE THATS ALL I WANT TO KNOW"

But the funny part was when he turned up again, one of the options I could press was to hug him.

BOTH of my brothers simultaneously shouted "HUG HIM HUG HIM HUG HIM"

... My older sister looked at them and laughed saying "oh reaaaaally?"

They didn't reply.. XD

BUT THAT WAS FUNNY

SO THAT NIGHT I HAD A DREAM WHICH WAS REAAAALLLY WEIRD I can only remember like one part clearly

Here goessssssssa-

So for some reason I'm in this old rundown car lot on the side of a mountain, only one road that can go up or down. Idk why the heck I'm here but I'm waiting for people to come rescue me for I don't even know why.

So suddenly about two cars drive in and it's my fam and Luke (I dunno bro I dunno) and their cars die. Just. Dead. So we're trying to fix them, when a horde of zombies/walkers are coming up the road toward us.

So the genius idea is to put an open trailer so they'll walk up on it and we can close it so they're stuck on it. Somehow that happens.

So now the walkers are stuck on the trailer (there's maybe twenty in all) and I, the genius dream me, go on it and start poking them with a long stick. Don't ask why. I just did •-• but the weight on that side of the trailer causes it to tilt and they start coming after me

... We just end up killing most of them as the others wander and we don't care about them.

So my little brother gabe is playing on the now empty trailer (.... He's 11) when the gate thingie that's on it falls on him, but the hole thingies in it are really big so he gets stuck inbetween them and a zombie starts going after him and it's all dramatic all of a sudden.

So I'm running over there and the zombie gets there and it looked like he's about to bite his neck of when he goes and literally just bites of a little pinch of his neck. Just a small pinch. So I stand there laughing

And then wake up completely weirded out at three in the morning