An Arguement About Clones

So me and my ten year old brother Gabe (or as I occasionally call Gabby) got in a huge argument about....... Clones.

And so I was reading a clone manual about different clones and it was talking about what different types there are like Medic, Pilot, Engineer, Communication's, Ect.

And it was how the clones where different colors also how the Medic was Green, the Pilot was yellow, the engineer was red and comm ones where blue.

And of course I told him about it.

And he was like:

Gabe: well that doesn't make any sense! Why can't they be different? I mean it's like only one type of clone in a regiment.

Me: I wasnt saying THAT, I was just saying how different clones the specialize in certain things are different colors. Like how ARC troopers have different armor, and Captains and Commanders have buttcapes and they're armor is deferent from the rest.

Gabe: but that means in Rex's regiment it's only communications clones.

Me: No. It doesn't. Rex DOES have some comm clones, but he also has regular clones and Kix is example that just because your blue doesn't mean you must be a comm clone because Kix is a medic.

Gabe: yeah but as you just said he's BLUE so he can't be a medic!

Me: the reason he's blue is because the captain/general/commander decides the color of the Regiment!!!

Gabe: But you said that colored clones can only do a specific thing!!!

Me; did you seriously not hear a single word I've said?

Gabe: yes I have.

Me: then why are you still being an idiot.

Gabe: I am not! You are! You sound like freaking chancellor Palpatine!

(and that my friends, is where he crossed the line. )

Me; excuse me?

Gabe: that's right. You. Sound. Like. Chancellor. Palpatine.

Me: *takes deep breaths*

Gabe: *smirks smugly*

Me: you. Are. So. Dead.

Gabe: *smile fades*

Me: *grabs a thing of perfume* you better run CHILD.

Gabe: *gulps gets up from seat and spring up stairs*

Me: *chases after him with the purfume* HAHAHAHA RUUNNN!!!!

Gabe: *trips*

Me: Ha. *sprays him all over with perfume*

Gabe: JACOB HELP!!!!

Jacob; (7 year old brother) GABEY!! *grabs a thing of Cologne*

Me: O-O *runs into my room that's down the hall* *locks door*

Gabe & Jacob: *spray Cologne all outside my room*

And that is why I am hiding out in my bedroom on my iPod.