How To Troll/Annoy People

Lol

Hi.

Lololololololololol

Welp.

I like trolling people. It's fun.

Dont cha think so?

Lol

Trolololololol

My little brothers hate me because I constantly troll them......

Even one of my friends XD she'll be like:

Friend; OMG STOP TROLLING!!! GAHHHH!!!!!!!!

I Be Like: NO *continues trolling*

I especially like to troll in games...

Halo: *runs up behind someone and stabs them* LOL YOU DIED

( it's funny to because I'm the second best in my house and my younger siblings aren't to good at Halo so I'd just follow them around a while saying 'I'm coming!!' all creepily)

Call Of Duty: *when playing the gun game* *continuesly knifes the person with the highest score* YOUR SCORES HIGHER THEN MINE... LOL NOT ANY MOREEEE!!

MineCraft: *when a sibling goes to the bathroom* hehehehe *digs a hole all around them/put dirt all around them* *OR, keep breaking stuff randomly and run off giggling like crazy*

Call of Duty: Zombies: *screams like there ain't no tomorrow*

Staring Contest: OMG LOOK!!!! *points in a random direction* HAH!!! I WIN.

Any Phone Game: *older Brother is playing a game on his phone and can't mess up or he will lose* WHOOPS!! *bumps into them or touches the screen completely messing them up and causing them to lose* LOL

Not playing games: *continuesly poke/flick the person next to you* OR *chew with your mouth open and sip extremely loud*

When somebody's in the bathroom: *bang on the door super hard at a random time* OR *silently sneak up to the door and scream like bloody murder* OR *sing a parody of 'Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?' thats 'Could You Please Just Hurry Up?'*

When Sombodys asleep: *pour some nice cold water on them, garenteed to awaken ANYONE* OR *rip the nice warm blanket off them* OR *snatch the pillow from under their head*

When Playing Any Game where you kill the opponent: *hide*

When Someone's playing a Zombie game: *shout* OH CRAP BEHIND YOU!!!

When Someone's REALLY into a game: *eat chips very loudly* OR *continue asking what the game is* OR *poke the player* OR *when they go to the bathroom, unpause the game and run around, hopefully get yourself killed*

How to Annoy Halo Fans: *call Master Cheif 'Main Master' * OR *call the Spartans 'Clones on Steroids'* OR *diss Halo in anyway*

THANK YOU FOR STAYING TUNED TO 'How To Troll/Annoy People'

THAT WAS SUPER FUN TO WRITE LOL...... ESPECIALLY THE ' *call the Spartans 'Clones on Steroids'*' THAT WAS LIKE REALLY FUNNY TO ME.......

LOL

THAT'S ALL

I MAY POST CHAPTERS LIKE THIS AGAIN IN THE FUTURE CAUSE THIS WAS FUN