Kids love me O-O

So this actually happened today.

Me, my friend, (Kayla) her younger brother Elijah, and my younger brothers gabe and jake, went to the park. I shall never go back to that park after today. What happened? I'll tell you.

So there's this little girl, who was around 2 or 3 and these little boys also somewhere around 5. So me, Kayla, elijah, gabe and jake are playing tag, then the little boy and girl come over and asked to play. Of course we let them.

So all of us are playing tag, but no one is tagging or chasing the little girl, so she started crying. (I honestly have no idea how her parents didn't even notice) so I came up to her and asked her if she wanted to play tag.

So she grabs my hand and starts running around, so at this point I am REALLY weirded out, cause this little three year old is giggling and holding my hand running around and I don't even know her name.

And so Kayla and the others notice I wasn't playing because I was being dragged around by a kid and come over. The little girl sat down so I sat down to, but then the little boy comes over asking me if I wanted to play with him and the others.

And naturally, they both end up fighting over me. And I dont know there names, I had only just met them a few minutes ago. The girl is yanking on one of my arms, and the boy is yanking on the other.

And eventually, all my friends and the little boy where pulling on one of my arms and the little girl on the other. I got dragged several feet to.

Long story short-ish, two little kids I didn't even know ended up fighting over me.

Yep. Kids love me.