A Rant about The Hobbit Movie

So this is a Rant.

And this Rant is rated PG-13, and also may contain a few minor spoilers.

Yes. A Rant. About the Hobbit. Now, remember these are my personal opinions. I mean no offense to anybody.

Ok so where should I start....... First off, dwarves HAVE BEARDS!!!! Unlike Fili and Kili and Thorin... And the list goes on!!

It says in the book, that you couldn't tell a female dwarf from a male one because they all had BEARDS!!!! There are no dwarf worthy beards in that whole movie. except for Bombor who's beard is all bradded and such.

That REALLY frustrate me -___-"

And then theres that female elf.... Turual or what ever her name is. SHE. IS. NOT. REAL!!! She's not even in the freakin books. And Legolas (don't get me wrong, Legolas is awesome. ) but he's not in this movie!!!

You don't even meet him until the Fellowship of the Ring where Frodo has to destroy it!!! You don't meet Legolas until they get to Rivendell!!!

Ok I LOVE elves, but they are NOT that freakin OP*. It's just ridiculous. I mean, seriously?! Two elves can take on a whole wave of orks and not even break a sweat?

I mean, go to Boromir and FotR, he took on a TON of orks protecting the hobbits but DIED. and even then he still called upon the others for help. He has several FREAKIN ARROWS IN HIM. And then there's those show off elves that are just like "look at me beautiful hair as I cut of ork heads!"

-_______-"

Elves are my favorite race, but in TH, there just stupid. Not to mention, elves are really only in the book twice. And that's when the dwarves where taken and escaped through barrels, and in the end at the battle of the five army's.

It's just stupid.

And now from Smaug.... Ugh.....

I hate Smaug in the movie. Why? HE'S NOT EVEN A DRAGON IN THE MOVIE!!!! Dragons vary distinctly have FOUR legs. Not TWO!!!

So therefor, instead of a dragon playing the role of a DRAGON, they have WYVREN playing the role as a DRAGON.

Plus, Smaug just slivers around everywhere. So he's probably part Drakon to.

But it is a FACT, SMAUG IS A WYVERN IN THE MOVIE. NOT A DRAGON.

I don't know about you, but that made me REAAALLLYYY mad.... Well, almost everything in it did.

So it's a fact. The Hobbit movie is stupid and retarded. Because the *cough* idiot *cough* director decided to RUIN IT ALL.

I mean seriously, when I heard the Hobbit was first coming out I was super excited. I saw the movie, and hated it as soon as you saw the first beardless dwarf.

I mean, there's one part I liked. The dialog was really good, especially Bilbos and Gollums game of Riddles. All of the riddles they used where actually in the book.

But other then good dialog, it was the most sucky and awful movie I have probably ever seen.

Long story short, the idiot director ruined the Hobbit, and therefor, should rot in Tartarus for all eternity and die a million painful deaths, starting with having every one of his limbs ripped mercilessly from his body, and give him a lot of the Fire Water from the River Plethegon (probably spelt that wrong) just so he can stay alive, then have birds poke his eyes out and rip his ears of and- woah. I am REALLY morbid.

I watch to many violent things... And read to many violent things....

But ya. That is my honest opinion on The Hobbit Movie.