A Brason One-Shot

*NO OFFENSE TO JASON LOVERS (if there ARE any)*

~•~ A Brason one-shot. ~•~

Piper frowned at the ladder that wasn't tall enough. She was decorating the Aphrodite cabin for valentines day, though the cabin was still a little overboard on the pink, she just wanted to add a few small touches.

Piper sighed. She most defiantly was not going to get that last decoration up. Then an idea popped into her head, 'Jason'. Of course! Piper almost facepalmed right there and then had she not been on the ladder.

She rolled her eyes and climbed down. She started off straight to Jason's cabin, which wasn't to far. Valentines day WAS today, yet Jason hadn't asked her to be his Valentine. She just figured he was waiting and there was going to be a special surprise.

She knocked on his cabin door and there was no reply. She sighed and opened the door, and low and behold, Jason lay sleeping on his bed. You see, Piper was slightly, no more then slightly, annoyed and mad that Jason had forgotten about her. So of course she made up a plan.

She left Jason's cabin careful not to awaken him, and went to the Hermes cabin and was greeted by Travis and Connor Stoll.

"What can we-" Travis started.

"Do for you?" Conner finished.

"I need a brick. " Piper told them. Travis and Connor shared a questioning expression yet gave her a brick anyway. Where they got it shall remain a mystery.

Piper took her brick and skipped back to Jasons cabin where he remained peacefully sleeping. 'Pefect. ' Piper thought.

She went up to Jason, setting the brick next to him and used as much of the power she could muster and whispered into Jason's ear.

"You love the Brick. " she told him.

"I love the brick. " he replied in his sleep.

"When you wake up you will carry the brick around everywhere announcing your love for it, and kiss it in public. " Piper charmspoke to Jason.

"I will.." Jason murmured.

Piper, feeling quit smug, then stood up and left Jason's cabin. Completely satisfied.

~•~ TIME LAPSE ~•~

Jason awoke and yawned. He looked next to him and saw a brick. His lovely brick.

"Good morning love. " Jason told the brick happily. He loved the brick more then anything in the world, and nothing else mattered.

Jason got dressed and picked up his beautiful brick, and stepped out of his cabin.

"Isnt it a beautiful day, Darling?" Jason asked his brick.

"Quit so!" his brick replied to him inside his mind. He smiled at his brick.

"I love you. " he told it and kissed it. Jason then went around camp, introducing everyone he met to his amazing new girlfriend.

"What's up with the brick?" Percy asked approaching Jason. Jason gasped.

"Do not talk to her that way!" Jason exclaimed. "She is the most amazing brick EVER!!" Jason covers Bricks ears and quickly walked away leaving Percy to think about what Jason just said.

Jason skipped around camp enjoying his day with his amazing girlfriend, Brick.

When the sun was setting Jason sat with Brick on the beach watching it go down.

"Brick, " he said to Brick. "You are the most amazing, understanding, beautiful, caring, kind, bravest brick I have ever met... And I love you. "

Jason swooped brick up and kissed it, enjoying every second.

Jason then decided it was getting late and they should go to bed. Jason carried brick back to his cabin and set it down on his bed, and Jason scooted in bed next to brick.

"Goodnight. " Jason mumbled falling asleep to dream about his lovely brick.

[A/N] YES I JUST DID THAT.