World of SPAZ OUT

World of Warcraft

Is so addicting.

Probably in the top most addicting games I've played.

Kinda sorta like Dungeon Defenders, which for a while was just the funniest thing ever, except now a days I rarely play it. Eheheheh.

BUT

It's like and MMO/RPG and aaaaahhhhhhhh I love it.

But I have super bad luck when it comes to pets ._.

I was playing a new Worgen Druid character, and I got this dog that would follow me and stuff, and suddenly I lost it ._. Tears where she'd for Jorden the dog.

It sucked.

So once upon a time later, I made a new character, which was a Human Hunter, (fashioned to look Exactly like Mikasa, but that was already taken so I named her Mikaasa lol) and Hunters from the beginning have pet wolves.

So I'm doing my quests and stuff, AND MY WOLF DISSAPEARS.

I'm like WAT THE HECK NOT AGAAAAAIIINNNN!!!!!!!

That was when I was like level 3.

Then, low and behold, SIX LEVELS LATER AND A CRAP TON OF QUESTING, I notice a little whistle symbol on the bottom bar. I click said symbol.

Summons wolf.

me: *legit spazzes out retardedly* WHAT THE BLOODY CRACKER COMMERCIALS, IT WAS THAT BUTTON THE WHOL FRICKING TIME?!?!?!?!

So yeah.

I'm bad with online pets, and am blind when it comes to finding those things. And World of Warcraft is super fun.