INSURGENT!!! *WARNING: spoilers! -says like Riversong-*

FINISHED INSURGENT!!!!!

Literally the first thing I said was "what. The. Heck. "

So my favorite parts where/funniest parts/weirdest parts:

My favorite part was Tris on truth serum XD oh gods... Just... Yes.

Then a funny part was when Tris was in the bathroom or something, messing with the needle in her arm and her and Tobias where have some rough times in their relationship and then Uriah walked in and, I quote, "I suddenly realized how handsome Uriah was. " I was all like. "what the heck Tris. I mean, I understand Uriah is pretty dam hot & epic and stuff, but you just go and randomly think, 'oh hey, I have a boyfriend but Uriah is like so handsome all of a sudden!!' yeah •-• one of those moments I was like "the heck Veronica. The heck. "

*SPOILERS, DO NOT READ ON. UNLESS YOU WANT IT RUINED. *

~Spoilers for Insurgent~

Marlene Dies.

Lynn Dies.

Fernando Dies. (lol it was funny because when he died my mom was all like 'There goes boyfriend number two!' and I was like, 'man, all Christina's boyfriends die. ' even though Fernando wasn't her boyfriend XD I could sense it though... Through the force..)

Jeanine Dies (YAY :D)

More Secrets Revealed About Tris' Mom

*END OF SPOILERS, IT IS SAFE TO READ*

~My Predictions as to what may happen~

I've got a few ideas of what may happen in the next book~

Peters mom was Jeanine (it would only make sense. Because why else would they have accepted him back do easily? And why would he have been one of Jeanine's personal body guards? I think Peter & Jeanine planned out Tris' escape, and used Peter helping Tris as a free ticket into the faction less base so he could gather up info. Peter was just feeding all the information to Jeanine when everyone's backs where turned. And of course after he saved Tris & Tobias, everyone's all like 'oh! You saved them! Here, we totally forgive your for everything! Go ahead and come into our base as we explain out plans infront of you an put out guard totally down :D' um, No. The only way that would make sense is if this theory is correct. If it isn't, that's a huge hole in the plot and story. So yeah, I really hope I'm right XD)

*HUGE MEGA SPOILER NEXT*

(kinda sucks for me because I read some spoilers for the last book and found out Tris and Uriah die •-• #Books#Ruined)

*END OF HUGE MEGA SPOILER*

So that's all predictions... Plus a huge mega spoiler...

Ummmm.......

yeah.....

SO THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED AFTER I FINISHED INSURGENT :D

ONE MORE BOOK.....

*dies*