Aftermath

Hey guys... So it would be REALLY awesome if you guys checked out my story Aftermath (A PJO/Avengers crossover).......

I personally think its going good, but almost no one is commenting ._.

So I would really like it if y'all checked it out :3

I'm gonna post a part of chapter one here for you guys:

Chapter ~1~ Percy's POV ~

I sat on my bed in the Poseidon Cabin.

My backpack already full of my stuff. Tomorrow I was going back home. I was excited to see my mom again, it had been a long time.

Now that the war with Gaea was over, maybe things could get better. But the memories of Tartarus still haunted me, and the battle with Gaea.

Not all the Seven made it back to Camp Half-Blood. And it was my fault. I could've stopped it. But I didn't.

I stood up, trying to ignore the memory's, and grabbed my back slinging it over my shoulder. I took one last look at my cabin, which grew to be my new home. I walked over to the cabin door and opened it, revealing my favorite place in the world, my true home where I belonged. I shut my cabin door and started towards Thalia's tree. (which she was no longer in, of course)

My mom had agreed to pick me up there. But first, I was going to make a quick detour to say goodbye to Annabeth.

I knocked on the Athena cabin door and one of her younger sisters opened it.

"hey," I said and smiled. "is Annabeth here?"

"No. " the little girl replied.

"uh.. Do you know where she is?"

"No. "

"Could you tell her Percy came to see her?"

"Ummm.... Maybe. "

"Erm... Okay.. Bye. "

And so I turned around and started towards Thalia's tree again. But I couldn't help but think, Where's Annabeth? I would at least be able to IM her later...

To be honest, I wasn't sure how the rest of the year will go by without Annabeth. After Tartarus and the battle with Gaea, she was the only one who understood. I was actually starting to get worried by the time I got to Thalia's Tree.

I didn't see moms car yet either. My hand was instinctively holding Riptide.

"Percy!!" a voice called from behind me. I turned around and saw Grover frantically running towards me. Something was wrong.

*END OF SAMPLE*

There ya go :D now, that's only PART of chapter 1, so you have to find out what happens by reading it ;D

Anyway.... That's all :D I hope y'all wanna read Aftermath XD