The Conjuring (and i think ill sleep just fine actually)

Whew. So.

Just watched the conjuring for the first time.

And I'm sorry but it didn't scare me that bad •-•

I cannot understand people saying it's terrifying. It's just. Scary. At moments. But not 'I CANT SLEEP' scary. Why. Why is this. Am I supposed to be scared. Is this abnormal not to be scared of it.

Only one part actually scared me and that was when the mom lady went in the basement with the match and lit it and a little girls voice said 'lets play hide and clap' and a pair of hands reached out from behind her and clapped and the light went out. That. That was freaky.

Otherwise.....

DONT GET ME WRONG I really liked the creepy aura and music, the setting and stuff was great for getting ones pulse to quicken and stop breathing in anticipation, buuuut then it's just 'ow your legs being pulled on' or 'you're being thrown around the room yay'

BUT YEAH

The end was.. Interesting. I mean when she was strapped to the chair and spitting out blood I was just leaning forward. When her chair lifted off the ground I was wondering if it'd drop her on her head.

... Then it didn't.

Theeen the gollum run. And terrified screaming. And remembering and POOF we all good the end.

OH WELL

It was a good movie. I'd totally watch it again. It was interesting.

Not near scary or emotionally scarring as it's been made out to be. Example. My older brother who's like 20 said its the scariest movie he's ever seen. I'm like. I've seen creepier MLP episodes. Okay that was really sarcastic of me.

BUT REALLY

DO SOME PEOPLE FIND IT THAT SCARY

AM I JUST WEIRD

WHAT IS THIS

WHY

AM

I

NOT

SO

SCARED

LIKE

SERIOUSLY

ITS NOT THAT BAD

JUST

GHOSTY GOOS

AND WARDROBES

AND MAKEUP

AND GHOSTS FROM PEOPLE THAT KILLED THEIR CHILDREN BECAUSE THEY WHERE POSSESED BY A SATANIC WITCH

IS IT THAT BAD

Probably