Olympus Has Fallen (WARNING: this chapter is slightly crazy)

So I watched the movie Olympys Has Fallen just now XP this is what happened....

Mike (main character dude): where's the president?

My Mom: the bunker, duh!

Me: Nah, hes at Chic-Fil-A.

*later* *cue dramatic scene at the end where the main character and the main villain are fighting*

Me: *says in a deep voice* the winner gets a 5 dollar coupon for chic-Fil-a.

*cues scene where the traitor dude finds mike and is smoking a cigar*

Me; oh yeah, you know, life or death situation. Ima just gonna smoke this cigar. Totes dude. Totes.

*the scene where Mikes wife is working in the hospital and then checks her phone*

Me: like! Omg! I got a text! Brb random dying person!

*when Mike finds the Bluetooth in the vault in the office*

Mom: whos job is it to charge the bluetooth •-•

Me: *does deep voices* I work at the white house. Really what's your job? I charge the Bluetooth.

*same scene, but right before he gets the bluetooth*

Me: *pretending to be Mike* Dam... I can't update my Facebook status.. I was gonna say 'hey peeps! Totes in the white house! Just a few CRAY CRAY peeps runnin around tryin to kill me!'

Yeah

That's what you get when I watch something like that.

Exactly.