Final Stand, Last Hope and late on Aftermath

IM STARTING A NEW STORY

IT'S CALLED 'Final Stand, Last Hope (A PJO Fanfic)'

^.^

I am personally REALLY excited!!!

Here lemme copy paste the intro thingie real quick...

After the war with Gaea, everything was going fine. Well, that is until the Zombie Apocalypse happened.

The Seven are now thrown into a whole new challenge. But this time, they have to kill other people before they kill them. It's survival of the fittest, everyone for themselves.

But there's the slimmest chance Annabeth may be able to find a cure. If she can, this whole nightmare might end. Might.

But the big question is, will they be able to stay alive long enough? Because this is there Final Stand, there Last Hope at ever seeing a normal world again.

Or will they fail, and will the whole world crumble?

Now I'll leave the choice up to you, if you want to read on or not.

But we all know you want to read it. ^.^

So that's the intro thingie ^.^

So......

Whatcha think??

I haven't exactly posted the first chapter yet though ^.^

I'll work on it right now and post it in a bit, but Aftermath ALREADY reached its goal so I also have to start writing the next chapter that I kinda havent started.....

And I may or may not have to post it like...... Today....... And it's already 10:00 PM........

Ugh.

May as well get started.