Annabelle (Yeah. Ive always hated dolls... )

Well then.

I've always hated dolls. Especially because I OWN a scary looking doll named Jessica. Haha. Ha. Yeah, no.

The one part that just killed me was when the mom lady smashed the 'dolls' head against the baby crib and threw it across the room to find out it was the limp body of the 'baby'.

Bro. I was just. I cannot. I just. I can't even. The pain in my everywhere was just like oh mah gawd. The baby. The precious flipping adorable baby. Why.

Yeah I hated that one.

Another was when she was in the basement and you heard the baby just like SOBBING and CRYING so hard. I cannot stand baby crying. I hurts my ears. And my emotion. Baby crying is no no for SkittleZ.

THE DOLL COLLECTION I MEAN WHO THE HELL COLLECTS DOLLS

Okay okay I surrender. I actually used to have a porcelain doll collection and had like 15 to 20 dolls. Yep. Can't even remember why. Ever sense I got rid of them they I've just started hating dolls. Weird. *shrug*

BUT YEAH I MEAN

ANNABELLE

Otherwise it was meh. I mean, it might've been scarier if I could've seen the screen but I kinda sorta might've run over my glasses when I was mowing... Soooooo.... There goes my sight until I can get new ones...

The demon dude didn't scare me. Or maybe it was lack of seeing him I mean COME ON, DOES HE GOTTA BE BLACK AND BLEND IN WITH THE SHADOWS??? I NO CAN SEE •-• CONSIDER THE BLIND PEOPLE SHEESH. MAKE HIM PURPLE LIKE O'MALLEY/DOC

That'd be easier.

ANYWAY

ANNABELLE

ANOTHER REASON TO DEEPLY HATE DOLLLS

Anyone wanna chat because I'm not planning on sleeping for a while. Or turning off any lights.

My brain is over thinking literally every-OH MY GOD MY WINDOW IS OPEN HELP ME IM GOING TO DIE I SWEAR WHO THE HECK MOVED THE CURTAIN I DO NOT WANT TO PEER INTO COMPLETE DARKNESS LIKE SATANS SOUL