The turn of events.

"Ahh." BaiLuYin moan as Guhai aggressively shoved him against the mirror stall.
"Your biggest mistake was falling in love with me." Guhai groans in BaiLuYin's ear with his large palm pressing against BaiLuYin's neck.
Now that you here here, you are to satisfy my desire."
"I'll do anything you ask me." BaiLuYin softly said.
Guhai turns him around with his body still against the wall. With one hand he locked both of BaiLuYin's hand over his head and slightly bit BaiLuYin's lips. He roughly tore off the thin shirt BaiLuYin was wearing living his bearskin out.
Guhai slightly bit on BaiLuYin's nipple, sucking on it as hard as he can. BaiLuYin moans with pleasure as Guhai slowly kissing His body.
"You're so hot," Guhai whispered as he went lower until his lips were on BaiLuYin's dick.
BaiLuYin was waiting patiently for Guhai to grab it and suck on it. But surprisingly, Guhai let go and when sitting across the room.
"Play with your self," Guhai said with a slight smile on his face.
"slowly move as you touching yourself." BaiLuYin obviously refuses, but it didn't take much for Guhai to convince him. He slowly takes his pants off and touching his private part. As he looked over, Guhai didn't look satisfied, he looked like he was bored.
"Is it wrong?" BaiLuYin asked
"That's not what you're supposed to do," Guhai said to BaiLuYin who looked like he didn't want to be in this part of this play anymore.
"What do you want me to do?"
"I want more passion," Guhai said.
"Like you're obsessed with me. Like you can't live without me. Like you want to drive me crazy."
BaiLuYin paused for a while, he grabs another class and gulps two full glasses of champagne. He was thinking what Guhai wanted couldn't have been done sober.
BaiLuYin walks towards Guhai, turned him around so that he was facing Guhai's back.
"What are you doing?" Guhai said confused by BaiLuYin's sudden change.
"Being part of your play," BaiLuYin said and back hugged him. His hand firmly wrapped around Guhai's waist with his head on Guhai's back.
"Mr. Gu, what can I do to make you believe my desire for you?" BaiLuYin suddenly said which startled Guhai a bit.
"I even brought myself to you. Doesn't that count for anything. Even though everyone is saying that you're doing terrible things to people, I didn't believe them. I came to you because you are the only person I trust. Every minute spent next to you, multiple the desires in me." BaiLuYin said and let go of Guhai's back, turned him around so that they were facing each other.
"Desire?" Guhai growled, confused but attentive.
"Yes, since the first day I saw you, I couldn't sleep cause I was thinking about you. When I do fall asleep, all I could dream about is your warm lips against mine, your big hand around my waist. You're firm body embracing me, Protecting me against the world. Your strong and warm Breath against my ear as you whispered sweet words to me. Telling me how much you love me.
"Yinzi," Guhai said, he couldn't tell whether BaiLuYin was acting or being serious. Looking into BaiLuYin's eyes, he could see the passion and emotions.
"The nights were cold without you to warmth me. The day was long without you to distract me. Luckily I had our memories, to keep me from going crazy. I kept telling myself that I will one day feel his arms around me again."
BaiLuYin had really gotten into character, tears were even falling down his cheeks.
Guhai stood there speechless, the words felt so real that his heart hurts a bit.
"Yinzi." He said again, trying to see if BaiLuYin was still playing the same game he was. All he wanted to do was to fuck BaiLuYin till morning, but now he wouldn't mind spending the night with BaiLuYin cuddling with him.
"I had gotten so used to your voice, your smell, and your touch. You completely spoiled me and got me addicted to everything you do."
Guhai felt that BaiLuYin's words were real, it actually felt like he was actually expressing his feelings to Guhai. He approached him, lift up BaiLuYin's cheeks to look into his eyes, BaiLuYin's eyes were full of tears with a pitiful and innocent gaze. He couldn't help but to tightly took him into an embrace. Whether or not BaiLuYin was acting, Guhai didn't care
"I will never leave again, I promise." Guhai tightly presses their bodies together.
"I'll protect you always." He said as he kissed BaiLuYin's neck while his finger running through BaiLuYin's head.
"What are you doing," BaiLuYin said after a moment, he slightly pulled himself away from Guhai's body. Look into his eyes with a confused face.
"I thought you said I was the one in love with you."
"It's ok, I'll be in love too," Guhai said as he kissed BaiLuYin's so hard like he had been waiting for that person for so long. He roughly devours BaiLuYin's lips, presses him against the wall kissing him with all his force.
"I will never let anyone do anything to you. I'll always take care of you. All be entirely yours as long as you stay mine. Don't even look at other guys Because I will be very jealous. I'll be everything for you so you stay mine, always." he kissed him again after saying those words
"What are we playing again?" BaiLuYin said in confusion, he was supposed to play the one in love while Guhai's play a heartless sexual obsessed guy, but the whole role-playing took another turn.
"I'm serious, no one can touch you except me. I can be very dangerous if you betray me." Guhai said looking straight into BaiLuYin's eyes. BaiLuYin looked straight into his eyes, They were somehow warm and also scary at the same time

"Why would I, I had already been yours for almost 10 years now."
"I'll kill anyone that tried to touch you," Guhai said as his tongue aggressively attacking BaiLuYin's mouth again.
"What if I leave by myself," BaiLuYin said between kisses which got Guhai into a halt.
"I'll chase you around the world and won't stop until you decide to come back to me. I swear Yinzi, I'll become crazy if you leave me."
BaiLuYin reaches his hand touching Guhai's face, he could feel the sincerity in Guhai's voice, his heart was jumping all over, seeing how much Guhai loves him.
"I....." BaiLuYin lifts Guhai's chin and kisses him.
"I will never leave no matter what."
Guhai couldn't be happier hearing BaiLuYin talking like that, he lifts BaiLuYin up with his hands firmly grabbing BaiLuYin's ass, with BaiLuYin's legs wrapped around Guhai's waist while their lips attach to each other.
"The role-play." BaiLuYin managed to say.
"I'll just make love to you tonight."