BaiLuYin's whereabout

Gu Yan and his guys stayed outside and left ShuHuie and BaiLuYin alone inside, the second half of their plan was to bring Guhai to them and trade BaiLuYin for Hai Yin. That's what ShuHuie told him, but suddenly he received a notification on his phone, he opened it, only to see pictures of BaiLuYin and ShuHuie on the bed together half-naked like they had just finished doing something. He instantly thought that maybe ShuHuie was trying to rape BaiLuYin. Without hesitation, he runs inside the house, by the time he gets into the room, ShuHuie was already done with her little shenanigan, she was just putting on her clothes when Gu Yan entered the room.
"What the hell," ShuHuie yelled in surprise,
"What the hell did you do, don't tell me?" Gu Yan said with a disgusted look on his face, he couldn't believe that she would go as far as to have sex with BaiLuYin while he is still unconscious.
"NO!!! are you out of your mind, I'm not your brother Guhai who thinks it's ok to sleep with someone without their consent," ShuHuie said referring to the time Guhai had slept with BaiLuYin in front of her, the horrors.
"Then what are you doing." Gu Yan asked her, taking naked pictures wasn't part of their plans.
"Change of plans, I decided to ruin BaiLuYin's reputation also, what's the point of taking Hai Yin if BaiLuYin can just buy it back." Gu Yan knew she was bad but not at this point, she didn't care about her reputation at all, he couldn't help but be disgusted by her, he even wondered how BaiLuYin could ever date someone like her. She's a spoiled little girl who throws tantrums when she doesn't get what she wants, seriously, how did BaiLuYin even get with her.
"Get out, I need to finish the rest of the second part of my plan." She said and kick Gu Yan out and close the door.
"You're getting Hai Yin, pay your debts, and clean your name. you'll be able to take care of your kid with no problem." Gu Yan said to himself, it was like a little pep talk as a way to not mess up their plans, although he was having second thoughts, he keeps reminding himself that it was needed, even if it means ruining his brother and brother's lover. Of course, he was a little concerned, after all, he did have a crush on BaiLuYin and he couldn't help to feel a little jealous inside when he saw ShuHuie naked pictures with him.
BaiLuYin' was still in very bad shape, it felt like the drugs they gave him were way stronger than a normal dose, he couldn't even open his eyes or keep his head straight, he was looking across the room, all he could see was the figure of a woman sitting half-naked, with only her bra and underwear, because of the heavy drugs, BaiLuYin had shortly forgotten where he was or what was happening.
"Dahai" BaiLuYin faintly mumble the only words that could come out of his mouth at that moment.
"Da- Dahai," BaiLuYin called again.
"Where am I, who are you," BaiLuYin asked the person standing across the room, it looked like she was on the phone. BaiLuYin's memories were slowly coming back to him. He started to get an idea of what was happening.
"Let me go, I need to see Guhai. Gu Yan, please let me go." BaiLuYin tried his best to open his eyes but he eventually passed out again.

Who is this." Guhai asked only to be answered by a mocking laugh. At this point Guhai was at his limit, not only BaiLuYin is sleeping with a woman and it turned out that woman is his first love. Now someone thinks it's funny to play pranks on him. Without thinking, he immediately hangs up the phone and goes look for Ya Yang Jin. She was still in her office, being watched by two security guards.
When Guhai opens the door, Ya Yang Jin had a relieved look on her face, she thought that Guhai had finally calmed down, but only to be picked up from one arm and dragged down the office into the elevator while everyone stood in line watching the scenario.
"Guha, calmed down please, you're hurting my arm."
"If I don't find my BaiLuYin in 24 hours, your arm won't be the only thing I'll hurt," Guhai growled which Shriver down Ya Yang Jin's skin. In five years working with Guhai, it was the first time, she's seen him like that, all that over BaiLuYin. Ya Yang Jin was shoved in the car, as he was about to take off, his phone ring again. He picked up the phone thinking it was probably BaiLuYin calling from a different phone number.