The scandal.

BaiLuYin and Guhai were had a lot to drunk the night before which left them with a hangover the next day.
BaiLuYin, as always, was sleeping with Guhai's strong arms embracing him. BaiLuYin had gotten used to sleeping by himself for so long that  Guhai had to keep pulling him back to him, he would go back to sleep on one side with his back facing Guhai, one hand between his legs and the other hand under his head. Looking at BaiLuYin sleeping like that, Guhai's couldn't help to be sad.
"Another sleeping habit. Don't worry, everything will go back to the way it was."  Guhai would softly say in BaiLuYin's ear. Guhai would pull BaiLuYin back to him so that they were facing each other. Every time BaiLuYin got pulled over, he would slightly open his eyes to look and only to see Guhai's big eyes starring at him. The first two weeks was weird for him because he had gotten used to being sleeping by himself, Waking up and the middle of the night to someone pulling him or staring at him was kinda disturbing at first, but he would feel relieved every time because Guhai would kissed him and hugged him or softly caressed him. BaiLuYin would often have a dreamed about the accident, he would wake up in the middle of the night screaming Guhai's name or crying in his sleep. 
Guhai would always hug him and calmed and kissed him to calm him down, but after BaiLuYin goes back to sleep, he, on the other hand, would torment himself thinking about what he could have done to prevent the accident from happening. Seeing BaiLuYin like hurt him a lot, but knowing that he was the cause of all that hurts him even more. He felt like he didn't deserve BaiLuYin's love anymore, and even if he didn't admit it, he was scared that one-day BaiLuYin would start talking about what happened and eventually break their relationship. His insecurity towards BaiLuYin's feelings for him had gotten worse.
Even after BaiLuYin had told him many times that he wasn't at fault for what had happened, Guhai would always find something that makes him blame himself even more.
His first blame was that he wasn't protective enough, he always wonders if he hadn't bought that car or if he had driven with more precautions, all of this wouldn't have happened. So even though he would act as if everything was fine, deep down inside he still couldn't forgive himself.
He was really prideful, just the thought of him being useless to BaiLuYin upset him.
"Sleep," BaiLuYin said to Guhai who wouldn't stop staring at him. He kissed BaiLuYin lips passionately, with his tongue slowly making way into BaiLuYin's mouth, he could feel BaiLuYin's body responding back to h
Is touches. BaiLuYin didn't want to admit it but, Guhai's touches had great effects on him. Guhai knew where exactly to touch him.
"I can at least make you feel good," Guhai said while kissing BaiLuYin's face.
"Go back to sleep, stopped thinking about useless things." BaiLuYin softly kissed his forehead. Guhai tightly embraces him and both fall back asleep.

The next morning, YangMeng wakes up very early, even though they went to sleep really late. He couldn't wait to take BaiLuYin to YouQi so that he would stop his harassing him.
Guhai was still in deep sleep when he got startled by the knock on the door.
"Yinzi got up we need to talk." YangMeng was loudly knocking on their door. Aunt Zhou and BaiHanQi's room was in the back so they didn't hear all the noise YangMeng was making.
"I wanna shut him up so bad, do you still have the hemorrhoid cream you gave me," Guhai said looking at BaiLuYin straight up in the eyes. He looked like he was serious about it. BaiLuYin pushed him over, he put some clothes on and went outside. Guhai didn't get up because he was thinking BaiLuYin would be back, after a couple of minutes he fell back asleep.

"You want me to go all the way to YouQi's house with you now.?"
"Yeah, he needs to see you in order for him to stop tormenting me."
"Why can't you just tell him the truth."
"He'll hate me."
"No he won't, YouQi is a nice guy he'll understand."
"I spent 8 years lying to everybody and Worse, I even looked at Guhai straight in the eyes and lied, BaiLuYin that's the least you can do," YangMeng said dramatically, he wanted to make BaiLuYin feel guilty.
Hearing YangMeng talking like that, he couldn't refuse but the condition was for them to meet somewhere else.
YangMeng quickly texts YouQi and ask for him to meet.
BaiLuYin quickly takes a shower, put some decent clothes, and they headed out. They stop it YangMeng's apartment because he needed to change his clothes also.

BaiLuYin and YangMeng were quietly waiting in a cafe not for away from YouQi's house.
After a long moment of waiting, a black limousines stop and someone with his face all covered got off. He got inside the cafe and started walking towards YangMeng. The way they were sitting, only YangMeng could see anyone coming because he was facing BaiLuYin whose back was facing the door. YouQi discreetly approaches YangMeng and to his surprise, BaiLuYin was sitting in front of him.
YouQi has lost for a word, he didn't understand how can someone look so much like BaiLuYin.
"YouQi," YangMeng call out his name, but he didn't hear a word. YangMeng slowly waves his hand in front of YouQi's face to finally wake up.
"Eh, wake up."
"YangMeng, why is that person look so much like BaiLuYin," YouQi asked YangMeng who couldn't stop laughing.
BaiLuYin quietly sat there with his sunglasses on trying to hold his laughter also.
"Hey, YouQi." BaiLuYin finally got up and hugged him. YouQi was stunned but he was happy to see BaiLuYin again.
"You look very handsome, not that you weren't handsome before, but now you're more handsome." YouQi was filled with joy with all his teeth out he couldn't stop smiling.
YangMeng was amused by YouQi's reaction, he couldn't stop laughing at him. Even though everyone in the store was looking at him, but he didn't stop.

After a moment, the two men started talking and reminiscing about when they were in school.
"You are still so handsome since the last time I saw you," BaiLuYin said, he was happy to see YouQi too
"I think I started having a crush on you, the day you gave me those toilet papers."
"It wasn't me, it was YangMeng."  They both laughed again.

The jumped from talking about their school days to their accomplishments in the film industry which makes YangMeng felt a little left out. He got up to head back outside, he wanted to wait for them in the car but was stopped by YouQi.
"Where you're going?"
"I'm giving you guys time to talk. Now he's here, I don't have to play your boyfriend anymore." YangMeng said with a smile, he had finally taken this whole thing off his back
"Of course You do."
"But I bring you Yinzi."
"Yeah."
"You like him, ask him to be your boyfriend."
"Hold up, what about Guhai in all that." BaiLuYin jokingly says.
"Guhai knows you're back."
"Yeah, you have to defeat him first," YangMeng sat back. He would actually like to see Guhai beating up YouQi just once.
"If I wanted BaiLuYin to be my boyfriend, I would've asked him. We actually about to do a commercial together."
"What?" YangMeng was confused about what they were talking about.
Both BaiLuYin and YouQi started laughing. They had tricked him good.
YangMeng stood there confused, he didn't understand what was going on.
The truth was BaiLuYin and YouQi had been in contact for a very long moment. The accidentally met in L.A during a fan meeting, so they kept in contact ever since. BaiLuYin had even recommended YouQi to a lot of friends in the film industry.
YangMeng started cursing them out, all this time he thought he was laughing at YouQi, but they were actually the one laughing at him. They played him like that. Still, BaiLuYin couldn't stop laughing.
because YangMeng's voice was pitchy. Everyone in the cafe could hear him.people started to paid attention to them and eventually started taking pictures of them.
The three of them run out of the cafe laughing, YouQi's car wasn't back yet so they all ride with BaiLuYin in his car headed to YouQi's house where they had dinner and reminiscing about the good old days.

"What?"
"I think I have something boss."
"It better be something good or I'll make you pay for wasting my time."

To be continued.....