Crazy party.

The music was getting louder, people were jumping, Dancing all over the places. Straight become gay and gay becomes straight that night. Everyone had someone they were either kissing or touching, it was a really wild party. Guhai had never seen a party like that before in his entire life.
His mind started imagining dumb scenarios in his head. He couldn't stop thinking BaiLuYin being in this crowd dancing and kissing strangers like that.
As always, his little brain was started to hurt. Guhai stood in a corner watching BaiLuYin dancing, he looked really happy with all those people around him, it's felt like he was with his true family.
"This is the first time I've to see Johnny like that," Jackson said humping in one place. He was observing Guhai who looked like he had collected all the emotions in the whole universe in place them all on his face.
"Like what.?" Guhai hunch his head over.
"He never comes to any party with us before, he even ditched the CEO's birthday once, he would rather stay home and write songs, but today he looked like a completely different person. "
"really?"
"Well in his defense, the CEO wanted to set him up with his niece, and I know for sure that she's not his type." Jackson chuckled.
Guhai's entire expressions change by hearing those words.
"Why didn't he want to meet the CEO's niece?" Guhai asked, upon seeing Guhai's expression, Jackson was afraid to answer.
Guhai looks at BaiLuYin again. It looks like he was having the time of his life smiling, dancing, jumping around with a bunch of strangers.
"He's drunk." Guhai mumble.
"Come on Mr. Gu. Let's dance."
Jackson was going to take Guhai's hand and take him in the middle of the crowd but stop. Guhai didn't look like he wanted to dance. Guhai left the roof and went sat down on the stairs, he pulled out a cigarette and light it but was taking away from his mouth. He turned around to his side, BaiLuYin was sitting next to him, smiling like a little kid.
"You've ignored me all night, go back to your people." Guhai took to cigarette back from BaiLuYin's lips.
"I am with my people." BaiLuYin took the cigarette back, inhaled, and let out a big puff.
"You must have missed all of that."
"Not really."
"I'm sorry I was a jerk. I should have been more understandable. Your image cannot be tainted."
"Come." BaiLuYin grab Guhai's wrist and pulled him up.
"Let me give you a tour."
The whole building was empty as everyone was on the rooftop partying.
"This is the training room."
BaiLuYin opens a door.
It was a really big room with mirrors all over the interior.
"It's the dance room for the dancer, the singer have each their own private room."
Guhai looked how happy BaiLuYin was, it was exited like a baby to show Guhai his place of work.
"You really love it here."
"Not really, I always felt lonely here"
"Yinzi, do you want to stay here, in L.A?"
BaiLuYin lifts his head and looks at Guhai's face.
Guhai had always been overprotective but not once insecure. When BaiLuYin looks at him, he wasn't sure if it was the alcohol, but Guhai had insecurity all over his face.
"No, I want to be home, with you." BaiLuYin approached him and tightly wrapped his arms around him.
"You are the most important person in the entire world for me. I feel like I'm going to lose my mind sometimes."
Guhai said as he hugged BaiLuYin even tighter.
"Cause you keep using your tiny little brain."
BaiLuYin chuckled. After a moment Guhai still held BaiLuYin really tight.
"Let's  finish our tour." BaiLuYin tried to detach his body from Guhai when he felt something getting hard.
"He missed you," Guhai said smiling. BaiLuYin finally got Guhai to disconnect his body against His. Little disappointed, but still, He followed BaiLuYin out on the terrace. Watching the city from there was the most beautiful thing.
"My favorite place," BaiLuYin said running all over.
Guhai stood with his hand in both of his pockets, inhaling the fresh air of the outdoor.
BaiLuYin look over to him, he couldn't help to notice how handsome Guhai was, standing there, he looked quite manly, his shirt was so tight that his muscles could be seen through it.
BaiLuYin moves closer to him rests his head on Guhai's shoulder as they watch the car's lights go by.
They were on the terrace for a long moment when they suddenly heard the sound of someone moaning. They got curious and approached slowly to where the noise was coming. The arrived in front of the Janitor's closet. Where the noise was coming from.
"Oh my god, you're so big." They could hear a woman's voice say. She giggled and started making strange noises again.
They were curious to see what was going on.
When they got to the scene, the shock on both guy's faces when they saw Jackson with the CEO's niece going on and off. She was on her knees sucking him up like there was no tomorrow.
"The CEO's niece," BaiLuYin whispered in disbelief. He looked over to Guhai only to see him standing there with an evil smile on his face.

"Let's get out of here." BaiLuYin pulled Guhai's arms, he didn't want to invade their privacy, but Guhai on the other hand was ready to mess everything up.
He slowly back out, stood in front of the door, and yelled.
"Where the heck is she, it's time for her to go home." Mimicking the CEO tone of voice, he sounded exactly like the CEO with a strong American accent. He quickly grabs BaiLuYin's hand and ran off hiding.
Two seconds after, you could see the two people rushing out of the room. The girl was fixing up her clothes while Jackson was trying to cool down his member.
Guhai busted out laughing, he was proud of messing up their little scene. but when he turned around to look at BaiLuYin, this one didn't look amused at all. He had a judgy look on his face.
"What, they were both drunk, they would've definitely regretted it tomorrow." He said pinching BaiLuYin's cheeks.
Even though it was mean, BaiLuYin could agree that Guhai's childishness was kinda funny.

After wandered around for a while, they decided to go back to the party. When they arrived, YouQi and another guy were engaged in a strong fist fighting. Apparently, the guy wanted to dance with YangMeng but YouQi told him off.
"Yinzi, thank goodness you here."
YangMeng runs to BaiLuYin.
"Stop them, tell them to stop."
BaiLuYin let go of Guhai's hand and run on to separate the YouQi from the other guy, as he was trying to separate them, he somehow received a punch from the other guy which cause him a black eye instantly.
"You fucking dare," Guhai said with rage, run up to him and started punching him numerous times.
"How dare you?"
Guhai pulls him by the neck and hit him on the wall while the other hand was punching the shit out of that guy's stomach.
"Guhai stop," BaiLuYin tried to push Guhai, but Couldn't.
Finally, three more guys had come up and pulled Guhai away from that poor boy.
"Apologies?" Guhai growls.
"I shouldn't have touched him inappropriately, I'm sorry." The guy says in directions of YangMeng and YouQi. They were standing there with shock in fears written all over their face.
"Him" Guhai growled again while pointed on BaiLuYin
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." The guy said and run out in tears.
"Are you alright," Guhai asked BaiLuYin, touching where BaiLuYin had been hit.
Everyone just stood there watching how Guhai was towards BaiLuYin.
"It was an accident, how can you beat up someone like that."
"I don't care if it's was an accident, he hit you, and you going to have a bruise, I can let him go like that."
"Well, he'll never fight again," YouQi said laughing, he pulled YangMeng closer to him and whispered in his ear.
"I'll protect you always."

"Everybody, it was nice to have you guys here, but I'm afraid we have to end it here," Jackson said through the microphone. After kicking everyone out, the six of them stayed a little late to have some more drinks and knowing to know each other better.