BaiLuYin's kidnap.

BaiLuYin got up left without saying anything to Jackson, he was so embarrassed, Jackson, a playboy was scolding him, and danm he was right. Everything Jackson said was right. At first, he was thinking about going back home to Guhai, but he was too prideful. Although it was his fault, he couldn't believe that Guhai would believe that he would cheat. No matter what happened between them, he would've never done anything like that.
So instead of going back home, BaiLuYin when straight to his parents' house in the middle of the night, he needed to think about how he would apologize to Guhai. Upon seeing BaiLuYin, BaiHanQi already knew what was happening.
"I'm sleeping here tonight," BaiLuYin said and was about to go into his room, but BaiHanQi stops him. "Yinzi, let's talk," BaiHanQi said and headed into the backyard. BaiLuYin followed him knowing what his dad was going to talk about. After announcing his relationship with Guhai to the public, BaiHanQi was waiting for a piece of good news from them, whether it was about their marriage or something else, but ever since BaiLuYin got back, he spent all his time in the restaurant, BaiHanQi and Aunt Zhou had noticed that for a while but they didn't dare to mention, It was clear BaiLuYin was avoiding Guhai for whatever reason, but it wasn't clear what the reason was. But tonight break all tension, Aunt Zhou forced BaiHanQi to talk to him. They both stood there in the dark.
"I'm guessing you and Guhai been fighting for a couple of days now," BaiHanQi said, BaiLuYin didn't answer.
"I don't wanna get into your business but you guys are old enough to work through your problems. It's not that I don't like it when my son keeps coming here and sleep and all because after all, this is your house, but when you come in like that in the middle of the night, it makes us uncomfortable, we're could immediately tell that you guys are finding." BaiHanQi said to BaiLuYin, he couldn't looking his dad in the eyes, well especially because it was pitch dark, and he was kinda ashamed about bringing his relationship problems into his dad's house making them uncomfortable like that. "Sorry, pa. Don't worry about me I'm going somewhere else you guys should go to sleep." BaiLuYin was about to leave but was held back by his dad.
"BaiLuYin, I don't know what's going between the two of you but I can tell you're being unfair to him, if you guys don't love each other anymore, then.." BaiHanQi was saying but BaiLuYin cut him off.
"Pa, don't say stuff like that."
"Then what is it, are you having a middle life crisis, aren't you too young for that, or is it that friend of yours from high school, do you have feelings for her."
"It's not that."
"Then what is it?"
"I know I'm being unfair to Guhai I've always been," BaiLuYin said and walked away leaving his dad standing there confusing. He went back to the room and decided to sleep there. He had made up his mind. He had to apologize to Guhai and try to explain everything to him. But at the state Guhai was that night, no way he would've listened to BaiLuYin. That's why BaiLuYin decided to sleep at his dad until Guhai is calm.

Gu Yan was on standby ever since he talked to ShuHuie. Everything was ready for them to carry out their plans, he was only waiting for ShuHuie to give the order.
After speaking to BaiLuYin, ShuHuie had officially decided to begin her plans, first, she was going to kidnap BaiLuYin, then got Guhai to sign his share of the company away. She had been sending Gu Yang information about BaiLuYin's every move every day. She knows what time he goes to the restaurant and what time he would go back home. Some days he would walk there, while other days he would drive. These were the information Gu Yan had. In the middle of the night, ShuHuie texted him.
"he will be leaving his house to go to the restaurant today around 7, you and your guys should be ready. Tomorrow is the day."
Gu Yan alerts his men to go wait for BaiLuYin early morning.

BaiLuYin got up around 7 am, he couldn't sleep all night, he was thinking about all that happened between him and Guhai in the past until now. He thought about how ridiculous he was being, wasting time like that, while he and Guhai could've been making love, and fucking each other passionately instead of fighting for petty stuff. He put his clothes on and get out of his room, his dad and Aunt Zhou was getting ready to go to the restaurant.
"You up." Aunt Zhou smile at him, "you guys are going to the restaurant?"
"Yes, we're kinda late. Are you staying to help us today?" Aunt Zhou asks BaiLuYin who was lost in his thoughts again.
all he could think about was running back home and get into Guhai's arm and make love to him all day.  But first, he helped them, take some items they needed.
"BaiLuYin, we don't need your help today, you should go back home and rest." Aunt Zhou said trying not to make it sound like she knew anything.
"Don't worry, I'm going to Guhai and apologize, I'm also sorry for making you guys feeling uncomfortable, Guhai and I are adults, I shouldn't keep running back here every time we have a little fight."
"Son, you're young, you guys shouldn't be wasting your life like that, if you guys feel bored here in China or afraid of what people would say, then travel. Live life, do all the things you guys couldn't do for so long, don't waste it in a petty fight, because trust me, it's better the regretting wasting time."
Aun Zhou said, petting BaiLuYin's head. At that moment BaiLuYin didn't have to think about it twice, he kissed his mom's hand, handed the keys to his dad,
"Thank you, mom,"  BaiLuYin said and started running back. He had to see Guhai.

He was going to walk a couple of miles and get into a taxi when he gets to the highway. Because it was early in the morning, there's wasn't much cab around and the road was kinda empty. He was walking when suddenly he received a hit in the back of his head and lost consciousness. He fell on the ground, the group picked him up and put him in the back of their car, BaiLuYin wasn't completely passed out as he could hear the guys talking. "Guhai." BaiLuYin faintly mumbles, he didn't and couldn't tell what was happening.
After a while, he finally gains consciousness and wakes up tied in a chair with handcuffs. His eyes were also blindfolded.
"What's going on, what's happening." BaiLuYin was in complete shock, one moment he was walking home the next moment he wakes up tied up. He was still confused when he heard footsteps approaching. "Who is this, who are you?" BaiLuYin yelled but no one answered. "What do you want from me, who are you?" He yelled again but no answer, BaiLuYin was shocked he wasn't scared because he was a celebrity. His first thoughts were that maybe someone kidnapped him because of money.
"What do you want, how much money do want, I'll give it to you. But I have to go right now, I'm keeping my lover waiting. I have to go and tell him the truth." BaiLuYin said and could hear the person laughing. It sounded like he was making fun of BaiLuYin.
That's when all had come back to him, of course, how could he did not know. Guhai should be the one behind all that, he did the same thing years ago. BaiLuYin was having doubts but he was most likely convinced that It was Guhai's doing.
He  suddenly started laughing, "I can't believe you right now, you never change, no matter how big and strong and rich you became, you still the same old silly head." BaiLuYin laugh, he was thinking about the time Guhai had kidnapped him in the past just so he could confess his feelings, what the heck is this guy thinking now. "Guhai, untie me, I don't want to play this kind of game anymore, we're not children," BaiLuYin said annoyed, in his head, Guhai was the one who kidnapped him, He had done it before. Suddenly the footsteps stopped, "Guhai." BaiLuYin said but no one answered, "Guhai, stop this childish game before I get mad." BaiLuYin yelled only to hear someone laughing in front of him.
"You and Guhai must be into some very hardcore stuff." Gu Yan laughs while he takes out BaiLuYin's blindfolded.
"Gu Yan," BaiLuYin said with a shaking voice, Gu Yan was the person he least expected to see in this situation. BaiLuYin finally realized that he was actually in serious trouble.
"Gu Yan, what are you doing, let me go."
"No, I promise it's nothing against you. It's just me." Gu Yang smirk as he walked away. BaiLuYin needed time to process all that. He had been kidnapped and it was none other but Gu Yan, the guy who tried him and Guhai before, Guhai's older brother
"What the fuck?"

Action time, hope you guys like it. 🥰🥰 stay safe.