Silly Old Bai.

The next day, when BaiLuYin wakes up, the sun was up in the sky. He was so tired that he had slept all afternoon plus an entire day without waking up. He went to bed around 5 pm, When he finally wakes up, it was already 4 pm the day after.
"What the heck," BaiLuYin said looking at his phone,  thinking why Guhai didn't wake him up.
"Guhai most be at work right now," BaiLuYin said getting up, he grabs a towel and head to the bathroom first to take a shower, because the bathroom wasn't close to the kitchen, BaiLuYin thought he was home alone. He got into the shower and started singing as loud as he could, he was singing one of his songs and was feeling it. As soon as Guhai heard the singing, he went to the kitchen and get the food ready for his wife, as a good husband would. After BaiLuYin had done taking his shower, he headed to the living room.
"You're finally up? Come here." Guhai said which startled BaiLuYin. "Why you here," BaiLuYin ask, all this time, he thought Guhai wasn't home. Guhai looked at him up and down. His beautiful skin was glowing in front of the sun.
"Why is little Yinzi look so sad?." Guhai said looking down at BaiLuYin's penis.
"Shut up, does penises have feelings now."
"You can't see it, but I can. Guhai grab BaiLuYin's hand and pulled him onto his lap as he leans over and kisses BaiLuYin's soft lips. It felt like he hadn't tasted the sweet taste of BaiLuYin lips in years. After all, they didn't have time for the past few weeks to spend time together. If it wasn't fighting then it was something else. BaiLuYin also felt the same. He hadn't been feeling Guhai's touches for a while.
"I missed you." BaiLuYin mumble under his breath as Guhai's tongue goes deeper and deeper into BaiLuYin's throat.
"Guhai." BaiLuYin utter but Guhai's wasn't in the mood to listen.
He turned BaiLuYin around and started licking BaiLuYin's neck.
"Wait," BaiLuYin said but Guhai wouldn't listen.
"Later. I miss my dad." BaiLuYin manages to say between kisses.
"We'll go tomorrow,"
"No." BaiLuYin yelled and pushed Guhai away. "Is that all you think about? I haven't seen my dad for a while, if you're not coming with me then I'll see you tonight." BaiLuYin said leaving Guhai shock as he goes into the bedroom to get dress.
Guhai waits a moment to process what just happened, BaiLuYin sounded mad and annoyed with him. He was now very worried, BaiLuYin certainly had something against him. Guhai got up and follow BaiLuYin to the bedroom.
"Baby, I'm sorry," Guhai said standing in front of the door while BaiLuYin was putting his clothes on.
"I can't control myself when I'm around you, you know that. You go see your dad. I'll join you later." Guhai said to which BaiLuYin  Ok, grabs his car keys and his coat and left.
Guhai, wait until BaiLuYin left, he takes his car and drives to the company.

BaiLuYin drove straight to his dad's house thinking they hadn't gone to open the restaurant yet because it was only 5 pm and the sun was still out. But when he arrived, no one was there.
Because the restaurant wasn't far away from the house. BaiLuYin decided to leave his car at the house and walked there. When BaiLuYin arrived at the restaurant, they were just about to open it. He started waving from a distance to them, as he saw his dad putting table outside, he was focused on what his dad was doing, he wasn't even paying attention to where he was going and suddenly bumped into a lady who looked like she was doing an afternoon jog.
"I'm so sorry," BaiLuYin said bending down to pick up the lady's iPod that had fell on the ground.
"BaiLuYin." A similar voice called in all happiness.
"BaiLuYin, right?"  She said again as BaiLuYin get up to see who that person was. He was shocked when he saw ShuHuie's beautiful face standing in front of him. ShuHuie is his BaiLuYin's ex-girlfriend from high school. BaiLuYin was amazed to see her, after all, they did have a past love history. As BaiLuYin looked at her, he realized that she hadn't changed at all, still the sweet innocent face from years ago.
"ShuHuie." BaiLuYin utter, looking surprised, seeing her in that particular neighborhood.
"Oh my god, it's you." She said as she jumps and hugs BaiLuYin who stood there like a statue. He kept both of his hands straight in other not to touch her.
"How long has it been." She asked, looking quite happy to see him, but BaiLuYin on the other hand didn't look as excited as she was. He was instead nervous and feeling awkward for some reason.
"ShuHuie, I didn't know you lived in this neighborhood." He said while handed her her iPod back.
"I don't, I'm here for a photo shoot. I live in LA now." She said proudly,
"I'm a model and an IG influencer."
"Oh, that's good," BaiLuYin said which brought them into complete silence.
"You're popular this day. I even promoted some of your music on my Instagram Videos you should check them out when you have time." She said trying to make the conversation less awkward.
"Ahh, thank you!!" BaiLuYin said emotionless. He looked so awkward standing there talking to ShuHuie. He hadn't seen for over ten years, she sure changed a lot.
"How's Guhai, you guys are still together right. I mean I saw the news." She asked to which BaiLuYin nodded yes. They again went back to being silent again, BaiLuYin didn't know what to say to her and frankly, he wasn't interested in talking to her.
"What are you doing in this neighborhood," ShuHuie asked, breaking the silence again, she was forcing their conversation to be longer even though BaiLuYin looked uninterested. If he wasn't polite, he would've walked away already.
"Ah, my dad has." BaiLuYin was about to say when BaiHanQi yelled out his name. He was standing outside when he noticed BaiLuYin standing awkwardly talking to someone. He runs over to his son he hadn't see in weeks.
"Yinzi, when did you come back," BaiHanQi said and hugged him. Didn't even notice the woman standing next to them.
"Where is Guhai?" BaiHanQi asked looking over to see if Guhai was coming.
"Good afternoon uncle," ShuHuie said bowing, looking all innocent. BaiHanQi was was kinda startled, she was very beautiful.
"Oh, BaiLuYin who is this?"  BaiHanQi turns to his son and asks.
"A friend." BaiLuYin quickly answered without even stutter. He surely didn't want his dad to know that ShuHuie was his ex-girlfriend.
"I'm BaiLuYin's ex-girlfriend. I was his first love in high school." ShuHuie said smiling.
"ShuHuie, you didn't." BaiLuYin was about to say before he was cut off by ShuHuie again.
"It's ok, we can't deny the fact that we were once lovers. You weren't always into boys." She said laughing
"Ah, you're my son's girlfriend."  BaiHanQi looked over to BaiLuYin who stood there like a statue.
"What are you doing here?" BaiHanQi turned to ShuHuie and asked.
"I have a photoshoot in this neighborhood, I didn't know BaiLuYin lives here as well." She said smiling.
"I have to go help dad open the restaurant," BaiLuYin said grabbing his dad's arm and walk as fast as he could.
"Come over when you have time," BaiHanQi said while he was being dragged away by his son.
"Why are you acting like that?" BaiHanQi asked BaiLuYin who looked very nervous, "because she's used to be your girlfriend." He said again, looking at BaiLuYin's face. He didn't look very interested.
"You not happy You're back," BaiHanQi said again before BaiLuYin bend over and hugged his dad tightly. "Pa, I miss you too."
"What's wrong with you. You made me wait for you for eight years, a few weeks is nothing." BaiHanQi said as he hugged his son back
Aunt Zhou was in the kitchen getting ready to cook when she heard BaiLuYin's voice outside. Ting Ting was also just coming from school practice.
"Yinzi gege." He said running toward his brother and hugged him. He couldn't remember the last time he saw his brother, although they would talk on the phone from time to time, it's true that BaiLuYin hadn't spent a lot of time with him.
"How are you so tall, you'll be taller than me."
"It's run in the family." Ting Ting laughing.
As soon as Aunt Zhou heard Yinzi's name, she quickly got out of the kitchen to hug her son.
"Yinzi, when did you come back?"
"Yesterday, I was so tired I slept all night," BaiLuYin said hugging his stepmother back.
"How's everything, where is Guhai." She asks, looking around to see if Guhai was there.
"He'll come later," BaiLuYin said as he gets into his stepmother's arms again.
"Well, he should hurry, we're about to open and he's our looking charms." Ting Ting comments
"Guhai, why?"
"Don't worry, no one can touch him unless they are paying double. They can only admire his handsome face." BaiHanQi said laughing.