The other side.

"Yinzi." Guhai breaks down the kiss.
"What?" BaiLuYin said as he was started to take Guhai's shirt off.
"Let's go to the store first," Guhai said with a worried face.
"Why?" BaiLuYin confusingly ask, they were in the middle of making love, why would Guhai want to go to the store.
"To get medicine and other essential stuff," Guhai said looking at BaiLuYin with a nervous face. "I'm not saying you don't know what you doing. But It's just better to take precautions."
BaiLuYin looked at Guhai straight up in the eyes, he could see that Guhai was worried about being fuck by him. Because Guhai had always been the top, he was afraid that BaiLuYin would frivolously go in without any preparation.
"I'm the CEO." Guhai said again, trying not to let BaiLuYin see his worries. "I can't really stay homesick. As you know Ya Yang Jin is not there to take care of the company, She was the most skilled after me."
"Are you really talking about her right now," BaiLuYin said, looking at Guhai with a jealous face.
"I'm sorry," guhai said and kissing BaiLuYin's soft lips. "so we can go to the store right?"
"Ok," BaiLuYin said and head out.
Guhai felt like a heavy brick had been lifted from his stomach. The last time he let BaiLuYin do him. He had quite a trouble moving. If it wasn't because of his stiff body. He would've been admitted to a hospital. Both guys decided to go to the nearest pharmacy to get the necessary.
BaiLuYin stayed in the car because there were a lot of people inside, he didn't want to cause a commotion. While Guhai was inside, BaiLuYin profit the occasion to call Jackson. Poor guy, he was kicked out just like that in the cold.
"Dear Boss," Jackson said with a sarcastic tone.
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah, I'm at YangMeng, he surprisingly takes better care of me than my own boss. Well, what can I say, he doesn't have an obsessive boyfriend as you do."
"Don't mind Guhai, he had always been like that. He was actually very nice to you." BaiLuYin said, laughing from the thought of Guhai being nice to another guy who is close to BaiLuYin. It wasn't believable for sure.
"Oh really," Jackson said again with a sarcastic tone.
"I promise." BaiLuYin laughs again. "By the way, Did you talk to Mr. Zhan?" BaiLuYin tone suddenly changed to serious.
"Yeah, Mr. Yin, are you sure it's what you want. I mean, you may never be able to perform or appear in any Tv special ever." Jackson sounded worried.
"I had a lot of fun doing them when I wanted to hide my pain, I'm no longer in pain anymore. I'm don't care what happened to me. I was going to retired anyway."
"What about Guhai, did you talk to him. Is he okay with all that?"
"I hope he is. He loves me, that I know." BaiLuYin said a stayed silent for a moment.
"Mr. Yin, I'll always be by your side no matter what. You're the only family I have." Jackson said, he sounded so sincere.
"I know, you can go back to L.A tomorrow, the CEO would probably want to kill somebody and it can't be me or I'm afraid America will be in war with China." BaiLuYin chuckled
"What about me," Jackson ask
"You'll be just fine."
"Everything will be out in two days, you can ask them not to publish anything if you changed your mind. I just want you to know that once everything is out, you can't do anything about it." Jackson said hoping BaiLuYin would change his mind. But BaiLuYin was tired of hiding. He loved Guhai with all his heart and he knows Guhai loved him too. Although Guhai never said it, he wasn't really pleased about hiding his relationship with BaiLuYin. After all they've been through, it was normal for him to wanna screamed to everyone about their love for each other.
"Alright," BaiLuYin said and hang up the phone.
Guhai was finally back from the store with a bag full of snacks and more importantly, lubes and other pain relief medicine.
"You really don't trust me." BaiLuYin said and was answered by "yes." Nodded from Guhai. They passed near a restaurant and get some take out before driving home.
As soon as they got home, BaiLuYin quickly takes off his shirt and runs up to Guhai. Now that he was going to be the top for the night. He wanted to take control. He took off Guhai's shirt as well and started kissing his nipple.
"Why don't you act like that when I'm fucking you."
Guhai said jokingly. BaiLuYin shut him up with a kiss and swallowed up his tongue.
Both guys made their way through the bedroom while devouring each other's lips. As they were making their way throughout the little pieces of the door that Guhai had just broken. Guhai pick BaiLuYin up bride style so that he wouldn't get hurt, at first BaiLuYin didn't want to but as the kissing went deeper he eventually let Guhai hold him. Guhai put him down and take his pants off.
As they enter, the bedroom, BaiLuYin hand started pressing really hard on Guhai's stiff butt. Although Guhai was a bit nervous, he didn't mind BaiLuYin taking the lead this time. After all, "it was the last time BaiLuYin would be fucking him," Guhai thought to himself. Both men were burning with passion. Kissing intensely. BaiLuYin was all in control. He pushed Guhai on the bed and got on top of him...
"You lucky I love." Guhai could say, but those words were swallowed up by BaiLuYin's lips. Their tongue fighting to take control as Guhai's hand gripping and caressing BaiLuYin's stiff member. Guhai pushed BaiLuYin over so that he was the one laying on his back. He kissed his way down BaiLuYin's chest and stop in front of BaiLuYin's hard dick. Guhai looks at it for a moment. He had never taken the time to carefully look at BaiLuYin's members. It was quite stiff. It wasn't as big and stiff as Guhai's, but it had some meat on it.
"What are you doing?" BaiLuYin said to Guhai who was intensely looking at his penis.
"It's beautiful," Guhai said and shoved his mouth all the way down on BaiLuYin's member. He went so deep that his lips were buried in BaiLuYin's pubic hair.
"Ahhh." BaiLuYin moan from the warmth of Guhai's mouth. Guhai looks up to see the face BaiLuYin was making. It was quite a beautiful scene. BaiLuYin places his hand on both Guhai's cheek, pulled him up, and kiss his still wet lips, tasting all his pre-cum from Guhai's mouth.
He pushed him back again, like the first time, Guhai shoved his lips all the down, BaiLuYin could feel his dick all the way down Guhai's throats. He dick was becoming harder and bigger, Guhai could feel his mouth being fill with BaiLuYin's dick.
"Ummmm." BaiLuYin moan, the feeling of having his dick down Guhai's throat was the best. He wanted to take revenge for all the time Guhai had proudly fucked him. Guhai kissed BaiLuYin's again, with his tongue all the way in BaiLuYin's throat.
"This what it feels like." Guhai mumble in BaiLuYin's ear.
"Oh yeah." BaiLuYin moans as he pushed Guhai back under him. He turned him around and started caressing his butt. "Relax," BaiLuYin whispered in Guhai's ear. He started kissing Guhai's butt through the thin underwear. He circled around with his tongue all over Guhai's hard butt. Guhai on the other hand, buried is head in one of the pillows. As BaiLuYin tongue made its way into Guhai's crack butt, Guhai Couldn't stand it anymore and let out a soft moan. He bit his lips from the sensation. Although BaiLuYin had done that to him before. He had never enjoyed it as much as he enjoyed it at that moment.
"Yinzi." Guhai moans again. BaiLuYin started by slowly kissing Guhai's cheek softly while teasing his hole with his tongue. He would occasionally let his tongue slips inside Guhai's hole. Although Guhai felt a little pain from the thrust. He couldn't help but moan every time. BaiLuYin reaches out a take one of the bottle of lubes from the nightstand. He squeezed the bottle on his hand and slowly rubbed it all over Guhai's tight hole. As he rubbed the liquid over, he slipped on the finger inside. To his surprise, there was no reaction. It didn't feel like Guhai felt any pain from it. BaiLuYin slightly slipped another finger but this time Guhai's butt reacted from the pain.
"Ugh," Guhai growled as he felt a little pain from two fingers. BaiLuYin opens Guhai's butt widely as he slipped another finger in. "Arrhhh," Guhai screamed in pain. "You're too eager to fuck me," Guhai said while his face was still buried in the pillow.
"It's only three fingers," BaiLuYin said as if three fingers wasn't much. "Your dick is way bigger than four fingers combined together, but still you fucked me with it," BaiLuYin said again and slowly thrust his fingers up and down while squeezing more lubes into Guhai's hole. "You like being fuck with it," Guhai whispered. BaiLuYin didn't pay him any attention as he was taking his time to get Guhai wide enough for his dick. He was slowly thrust his fingers up and down while his tongue licking and kissing Guhai's cheek as he thrusting Guhai's hard cock with the other hand. Guhai was feeling really good even though there was some pain to it. As BaiLuYin thrust harder and harder Guhai could only feel the pleasure BaiLuYin was giving him. He reached his hand and pressed on BaiLuYin's head which was buried in his butt. BaiLuYin feels like he had gain more power. He had never felt so dominant. As BaiLuYin felt Guhai's hole was loose enough to take his dick. He got on his knees on the bed and was about to thrust his dick inside Guhai's hole. "Slowly." Guhai Yelp.
BaiLuYin slowly caresses Guhai's hole with his penis. Going up and down while squeezing more lubes on it. After teasing for a while, he slowly slipped in the tip inside Guhai.
Guhai felt like he had been torn open. The pain was higher than having three fingers in. But he didn't move, he didn't want to drag this any longer. BaiLuYin pulled out and pushed in the tip again, with every thrust, BaiLuYin gaps from the very warm feeling of Guhai's inside. After doing that for a couple of times, he finally slipped every inch of his dick inside Guhai's body.
"Ohhhhh." BaiLuYin moan, the feelings of being inside Guhai felt so good. Now he understands how Guhai is felt. The tightness of Guhai's hole wrapped around BaiLuYin's stiff dick. He rolled his eyes from pleasure as his thrust was getting faster. From every Thrust, Guhai let out a soft growled. It wasn't as painful as he imagined it would've been, but he still felt pain. He looked over, looking at BaiLuYin's face, he looked like he was really enjoying it.
"Ohh, you're so tight." BaiLuYin moans again while they continued to thrust in. He slowly laid his body on Guhai's back and slowly moving his hips back in forth while kissing Guhai's neck and shoulders. He wrapped his hand around Guhai's waist and started to deep fucking him. At this point, the pain from Guhai's body was started to dismissed. "Ahhhhh." Guhai finally let out a moan. He was started to feel the sweetness from BaiLuYin's dick.
"Ahhhh." Guhai moans again as he wrapped his hand over BaiLuYin's head. He moved his head over and pressed his lips against BaiLuYin's. He was started to enjoy it. Kissing BaiLuYin's tongue while being deep fuck by him.
"How does it feel," BaiLuYin asked as he thrust faster and faster. "Ahhhh, it feels so good." Guhai moan. He never thought he would enjoy being fuck by BaiLuYin that much.
"Umm." BaiLuYin moans with pleasure. He rolled Guhai over to his side. He lifts on leg up and thrust his dick back inside. "I love your tight ass." BaiLuYin moan. "It's so warm." BaiLuYin was started to feel at the edge of coming. He started going faster than before. The sound of his ball hitting Guhai's asshole, the moan escaping Guhai's lips as he drained his cum inside Guhai. "Ohh god I'm coming," BaiLuYin screamed and empty his balls into Guhai's ass.
They were both out of breath laying on the bed out of energy.
After a couple of minutes, Guhai turns over and kissed BaiLuYin lips. "Did you enjoyed it," Guhai asked as he deep throating BaiLuYin with his tongue. "Uh uh." BaiLuYin nodded. "Good," Guhai said and directed BaiLuYin's head towards his still hard dick.
"Pleasure me ." He said and pushed down BaiLuYin's head on his dick.
BaiLuYin obeyed and buried his head on Guhai's dick. He sucks as hard as he can until Guhai explodes all of his load into his mouth.