Hot night (continue.)

BaiLuYin's moans were getting louder as He opened his mouth with pleasure Guhai was giving him.
"It's all about you, baby." Guhai sighed, as he was sucking BaiLuYin's dick harder. he was going faster which caused BaiLuYin to cry with pleasure. He felt like he was going crazy. He wanted Guhai's hard cock in his mouth so bad, but every time he tried to push Guhai over so that Guhai would lay on his back, for him to have Guhai's member in front of him. To suck on it like he was sucking on a lollipop. Guhai would push him down to the bed. Guhai wanted him to beg him for his cock. If BaiLuYin wanted to suck him, he had to ask.
Guhai got up, letting BaiLuYin still aroused, he was burning up. Guhai runs to the bathroom he opened on of the cabinet where there were lubes. He took the biggest bottle He had. It was only midnight. And Guhai wasn't going to let BaiLuYin go that night.
BaiLuYin's hand was all over Guhai's hard member. Because Guhai wouldn't let him taste it, touching it was his only option.
After like hours of holding up not to cum. BaiLuYin couldn't hold any longer. He finally let a loud moan and cum in Guhai's mouth which he swallowed right away.
"Amazing"
Guhai sais as he was going to got up, but BaiLuYin pulled him back. He fell over on BaiLuYin's entire body. Guhai's hard crotch presses on BaiLuYin's body which ultimately makes him wanted to feel it.
BaiLuYin was moving his body under Guhai's body, he was caressing him, kissing him.
"Asked for it and I'll give it to," Guhai said in BaiLuYin's ear, those words got him hornier than before.
BaiLuYin didn't respond, he was still kissing Guhai's every body part. He pushed Guhai under him again but got pushed back again
"Aks for it," Guhai said again,  nothing would make him more excited than seeing BaiLuYin bagging him for sex
BaiLuYin tries again, and again before, but failed at every attempt. Guhai could feel BaiLuYin's desire to suck on his dick. He uses it as a weakness to get BaiLuYin to beg him. Finally, BaiLuYin had given in, he couldn't take it anymore and he knew Guhai wouldn't stop either. He was thinking what's there to be embarrassed for, he hasn't been with the love of his life for so long, nothing could stand in his way now. Not even his pride.
"Please." BaiLuYin finally said with a soft voice. He wanted Guhai inside of him there was no point in holding back.
"Please, what?"
"Please let me suck it you bastard." BaiLuYin slapped his stomach. He knew Guhai wouldn't give up until he heard the words.
Guhai's with an evil smile on his face got up and stand in front of the bed. He pulled down his pants, and his penis busted out. He was so hard that it could poke a hole on the wall with his dick only.  BaiLuYin crawled over to him on his knees with his mouth open to welcome it in.
He started off by kissing Guhai's balls which were so hard and full of cum.
At first, BaiLuYin only kisses and lick around it, before he takes the head in his mouth. He was thinking about how he would fit all that meat in his small mouth
"Suck on your daddy's cock." Guhai's said as he pushed BaiLuYin's head deeper into his member.
BaiLuYin takes him in, ridge hard against the roof of his mouth, deeper. He was halfway to get all of the sizes into his mouth. Even when his jaws hurt, he didn't want to let go. After a couple of thrusts, BaiLuYin couldn't breathe anymore, finally, he pulled his head back. He looked up at Guhai who was filled with pleasure. Guhai gently kissed his went lips and pushed his head back on his hard cock again.
While BaiLuYin was thrusting up and down on Guhai's dick, Guhai's finger was making way into BaiLuYin's hole for his large member.
"It tighter than I thought."  Guhai kissed him and thrust two fingers at the same time.
BaiLuYin felt a little pain down his stomach.
"Lube," BaiLuYin said agitatedly. He hasn't had anything in this area for 8 years. Looking at Guhai's member, it would take at least three bottles of lubes.
"I won't put it in if you don't want to." Guhai's was still teasing him. There was no way Guhai was going to stop without feeling BaiLuYin little hole.
"I want it."
"What?" Guhai asked, his devils' eyes were looking at BaiLuYin's every moment.
"You cock, I want it in me. Please fuck me."
With those words, Guhai's smashed BaiLuYin on the bed, with BaiLuYin's legs high up in the air, Guhai had all view of BaiLuYin's inside.
Hi splashed son lubes on his hand and massage BaiLuYin ass to get him to relax.
"Put it in."
"So impatient I see."
Guhai slowly put the tip in BaiLuYin's butthole.
"Ahhhh." BaiLuYin moan with pleasure and a slight pain
Only the tip was in but BaiLuYin could fill his body being full. Each time his hips thrust forward, Guhai's felt like He was going deeper inside BaiLuYin. From his moans, it sounded like he was enjoying it. BaiLuYin had a cheeky grin on his face, it's clear he was enjoying it.
BaiLuYin wraps his legs over Guhai's body. He didn't want any of that beautiful cock out he wanted everything inside him.
Seeing BaiLuYin full of pleasure awake Guhai desire more. He started going faster and harder, at one point, BaiLuYin taps him to stop. Not because he was hurt, but because he's legs were getting numb

Guhai turned BaiLuYin over so that his ass was now facing Guhai. With BaiLuYin's back connected to Guhai's stomach, everything was in. Both guys were lost in a dangerous pleasurable moment.
He leans down and kisses BaiLuYin. His hands grab BaiLuYin's neck to control his angle,
then one reaches between them. As his tongue pushes into BaiLuYin's mouth stroking his tongue, filling his mouth, BaiLuYin could feel him enter him.

BaiLuYins moan into his mouth. His cock stretches BaiLuYin's opening further than anything.
He thrusts back and forth, pushing more of his length into  BaiLuYin's body on every stroke while
Their mouth relentlessly battles each other. BaiLuYin's hands grip his back. His fingers dig
into his flesh and he continues to push further into him

"You love my cock, don't you.?" Guhai asked as he finally broke the kiss, his
pelvis grinding against BaiLuYin's ass, his entire length buried inside of him

"Yes," BaiLuYin whimper as Guhai fuck deeper and deeper. His lips graze BaiLuYin
neck and his teeth nipped his earlobe.

"Call me daddy." He whispers and BaiLuYin's asshole convulses around him.

"Yes, daddy!"  BaiLuYin scream as Guhai hammers his cock faster into him

They were stocked together like they were glued to one another.
"Yes, yes, oh god yes." BaiLuYin moan which drives Guhai more crazy. Their sweat was dripping as the rain dropped.
"Do you like it like that." Guhai gives him a  hard pound and stop a couple of seconds and repeat again and again. Every thrust makes BaiLuYin moan even louder.
"Only I can fuck you like that," Guhai growled in BaiLuYin's ear.
"What's my name, tell me."
"Guhai"
Guhai smacks his ass lightly, but he could feel a little pain from it.
"Wrong."
"Dahai," he received a smack again on his cheek.
"Hubby," BaiLuYin yelled out, his brain couldn't think at that moment, he just let out anything that came up to him.
"Do you like it inside, tell me how you like it."
"Yes I love it, I love you cock in me Hubby." As BaiLuYin saying that he unloads a load of cum.
But Guhai was still hard in there.
He lifts one of BaiLuYin's leg up as he thrust deeper and deeper for a whole hour in every inch of the room, in every position possible. BaiLuYin had come more the 5 times already, but guhai was still going.
"You're a beast. I already cum so many times already." BaiLuYin couldn't take anymore. After another 30 minutes,
Guhai has finally reached his climax.
"Ahh! Holy fuck, I'm cumming!" Guhai thrust wildly, madly, as his cock
pulsed inside of BaiLuYin.
BaiLuYin could barely stand up. BaiLuYin fell on the bed as his legs went numb with Guhai's body over him. They were trying to catch their breath. They stayed laying on each other for a moment to regain their force. After a moment, BaiLuYin looks at Guhai with a death stare.
"I told you I was hungry," BaiLuYin said with an annoyed face.
"Oh, so you're ready for a second round," Guhai said with a perverted smile on his face.
BaiLuYin gives him a punch in his lower abdomen which causes him to cough really hard.
"I love you," Guhai said as he hugged BaiLuYin to sleep.

Sorry, the erotism is not hard enough. I was tired from work. I did what could.

I also need holly water 😜.