The investor.

BaiLuYin lay next to his brother who was already asleep. It was already late, he stayed and sleep in his brother's room instead of his reserved room. It's not like he wanted to sleep alone anyway. The next morning, BaiLuYin woke up with the sound of his brother's getting ready to go to school.
"Sleep some more, you must be really tired."
Ting Chong said while putting up his school uniform.

BaiLuYin didn't even hear what he said, instead he was focus on the school uniform Ting Chong was wearing, the uniform, it was the same uniform he had when he was in school. He was having flashbacks from when Guhai stood up for him and beat up the guy who was insulting his mother. He had to washed the blood out of Guhai's uniform.
"What a temper you have," BaiLuYin mumbled to himself. Thinking about how Guhai is short-tempered. He would go crazy over nothing
"BaiLuYin, Tingting. Breakfast is ready." Aunt Zhou yelled outside the doors.
As always, Ting Chong went outside the front door to feed Mrs. Giselle. Mrs. Giselle is the name he gave to a lost cat who would come to the front door every day to get food. She would eat and leave after each meal.
This morning as always he went outside the door to feed Mrs. Giselle but found her laying on the floor with no life in her.
"She's dead." Ting Chong said, standing in front of the door holding the dead animal with his bare hands. He was sad about the poor creature's life.
"Who's dead," BaiLuYin asked with his mouth full of eggs and pancakes.
"The cat." Aunt Zhou answered, " she was like a family member, or replacing one." She said again looking at BaiLuYin like he was the cat and went back to the kitchen like nothing.
BaiLuYin was confused by those words. Is she talking about him?
"Bring it in, we will bury it in the back," BaiHanQi said gettin up, he took his shovel.and went to the backyard.
"All death deserves a proper burial."
BaiLuYin was confused with how much this lost animal meant to his family.
"When did we get a cat," BaiLuYin asks still confused. He didn't see a cat when he came.
"Not our cat," Ling Chong replied a little agitated.
"she didn't have a family, she would usually come to eat every day and left." BaiHanQi looked at BaiLuYin with the same face and went out
"Now she won't be coming anymore." Aunt Zhou and sighed.
Ting Chong followed BaiHanQi to the backyard, he digs a small hole, the size of the cat. He put the body in a shoebox a burry it.
"Thank you for looking over him." He said and head back in. Ting Chong didn't know what BaiHanQi was talking about and didn't pay to much attention to it either.
BaiLuYin had already finished eating when his dad came back.
"I will drop you off," BaiLuYin said to TingTing who was getting ready to go.
"You have a car." The boy jump.
"Yeah, it's just got here, I'll drop you off everyday ok." BaiLuYin reply. As a big brother who lost 8 years of his brother's life, he was wanted to catch up with him, they would talk while driving him to school every day, but deep down all he wanted to do was keeping himself busy.
"Sweet." Ting Chong jumped with joy.
"Yinzi, why do you need a car." Aunt Zhou asked him.
"The company I'm about to invest in is giving it to me for now, I couldn't say no so if any off you need a ride anywhere. I'm here."
He said jokingly.
"Have you talk to your mom yet?" BaiHanQi asks BaiLuYin. Suddenly a whole silence falls into the room. Since BaiLuYin left, Jiang wang had tried everything to contacted him but, BaiLuYin had forbidden his dad, to give her his number. He couldn't keep in contact with the Gu family, he hated them more than anyone Because of them he had to leave his lover, the guy that thought him how to love. He had to leave everything and go into hiding. He didn't even want to look at his mom.
"I have a meeting today, we will talk later pa." He said with a serious air and headed out.
They got in the car and drove away.
"He just got back, give him some time." Aunt Zhou said to BaiHanQi.

BaiLuYin was admiring the road, the same rod he uses to walk with Guhai and his friends. Everything felt so different from what he was in school. It was the same road but the people were so different. He dropped his brother off. And headed to his meeting. While he was driving there, his phone ring.

It was Jackson, his assistant from oversea. Jackson had told him about a meeting with the company he was supposed to invest in two days ago. He had decided to stay in China for good so investing his money in a Chinese company was the best choice.
He adjusted the Bluetooth and answer the phone.

"Please tell me you're on your way?" Jackson yelled.
"Johnny, if you don't want to invest in this company, we can find you another one. So make up your mind because I'm tired of this woman calling." Jackson was tired of BaiLuYin making him work more than he was supposed to.
"I'm on my way," BaiLuYin said calmly and hung up the phone.

He finally arrived where the meeting was going to hold. He entered and saw a beautiful figure waving at him. He figured it was the company people and went over to talk to her.
"Mr. Johnny Yin, welcome to China." She said excitedly while offering him to sit.
BaiLuYin curved his lips in a little smile as a greeting sign. He wasn't interested in anything. He wanted it to get over it.
"My boss will be here in 5 minutes." She said all smiling.
"Want anything to drink." She said again but didn't get any answer. BaiLuYin was getting impatient. He was thinking he shouldn't have been the one waiting for them even though he was the one who's was 40 minutes late.

40 minutes before BaiLuYin arrived
Guhai and his secretary had waited for the American investor for whole 30 minutes, after waiting for too long, he got angry and went out to get a cigarette. He was getting frustrated.
"He won't come, I'm leaving," Guhai said,
"He's new in China, give him five minutes." Ya Yang Jin was trying to calm Guhai dale.
"I'm going for a cigarette."
He said. Snatched his vest and went out.
"Why make me wait if you're not interested."
He smokes two whole cigarettes to calm himself down. This deal was a good one for the company.
"Let's wait a little bit more."
He was saying to himself while headed back.
To his surprise, a familiar figure was sitting on the table where he was supposed to sit with the investor.
"President Gu, you're back." Ya Yang Jin runs to him, she was fixing Guhai's necktie which was as all undone.
"Mr. Johnny Yin," Guhai said with an angry and force smile
BaiLuYin has recognized this voice. he turned around, there Guhai was standing in front of him wearing casual clothes. It was the first time he saw him with clothes like that, he looked scary and intimidating.
They were both looking at each other shocked.
"Mr.Gu." BaiLuYin handed out his hand for a handshake while smiling. Guhai takes the handshake.
Their veins were popping through their shorts. It looks like these two hot guys were going to enter a romantic fight world.