Dear old Guhai.

"Are we having a charity event?" BaiLuYin quickly broke down the kiss thinking about all the gifts that were on their apartment floor but mostly didn't want to provoke Guhai's thirsty sexual desire but it was too late Guhai's had was already touching BaiLuYin's body.
"They are for my father in law, but Don't think about them, keep doing what you were doing." Guhai was more interested in the kiss BaiLuYin gave him. He immediately laid his whole body on BaiLuYin's and started kissing him.
"Father in law," BaiLuYin said a confused about who Guhai was referring to.
"Aren't we going to my dad's house?"
BaiLuYin managed to say but was shut down by Guhai's lips again. BaiLuYin knew Guhai wouldn't stop until they went through with it, he also was started to get aroused by Guhai's touches. BaiLuYin was laying on his back on the sofa and Guhai was on top of him. Their tongue devoured each other's mouth as their breath started to get louder. Guhai started to touch BaiLuYin private part which got him to let out a little moan. Guhai was happy to see BaiLuYin in this state and started to go lower as he kissed every part of his body. Guhai suck on one nipple and then the other which got BaiLuYin to moan even louder.
BaiLuYin got on top of him in a sitting position and started kissing every part of Guhai's face delicately. His forehand, eyes lips, mouth chin. He misses all of them really much. Guhai picks him up without any trouble. Like he was holding a child. BaiLuYin's leg wraps around Guhai's waist while their lips were smooching on each other's. Guhai's hands were firmly pressing BaiLuYin's firm butt. He really likes pressing on these revolting pair of ass and lightly slap them. Guhai was heading to the room with BaiLuYin thinking about what he was about to do to him.
"Daddy will please you all night baby so get ready." He said and received a bite from BaiLuYin on his lips. He lightly put BaiLuYin on the bed and started kissing his earlobe, biting into his neck, sucking really hard on BaiLuYin's lips. BaiLuYin was really wet from his pre-come and was ready to spend another hot night with his Hubby. He even forgot about going to his parent's house.

Guhai was about to take his shirts off when they heard the sound of the doorbell went off. BaiLuYin quickly got up, he was relieved that someone was there.
"If we don't open, the person will eventually leave." Guhai pulled BaiLuYin back to bed and continued kissing him, BaiLuYin's was getting harder by those touches but the doorbell changed to a really loud knock. A person was outside calling BaiLuYin's name. They could obviously tell who it was by the sound of the pitchy voice.
"Yinzi, help." YangMeng was banging on the door.
"Its YangMeng." BaiLuYin got up and ran out of the room.
"I'll teach you a lesson," Guhai said laying down with his legs open thinking about what was about to happen if that YangMeng didn't show up. Once again BaiLuYin's friend got in between him fucking his wife.

BaiLuYin ran out and opened the door and see YangMeng face was looking really pale. He looked like he had seen a ghost. He enters the apartment only to see Guhai standing there with an "I wanna kill you" face. YangMeng obviously ignored him and went straight to BaiLuYin's arm, and wrap him into a hug.
"Save me." Before he could say when he felt like he was being pulled away from BaiLuYin's chest. He looked over to see Guhai looking at him like he was about to punch him. Because YangMeng was really light, Guhai only uses one hand to pull him off BaiLuYin's body.
"Do you have a death wish." Guhai sais as he was pulling YangMeng away from BaiLuYin.
"YouQi is doing it again, and only you can help me."
"I'll tell you what, we are going to my dad's house in a moment." BaiLuYin was about to say but was cut by Guhai's big voice.
"Help us putting the presents in the car, you can do that right." That's when YangMeng realize that the living room was filled with wrapped gifts boxes.
"What's with all the presents, is it somebody's birthday." YangMeng jokingly said looking at Guhai who looked like he was pissed.
"Put them the car." Guhai sais and went to the bathroom to take a shower before living. BaiLuYin had already taken a shower so when Guhai asks him to bath with him, he said no. He sat there to listening to YangMeng complaining about YouQi's attitude towards but in truth he was thinking more about Guhai's had touched, it's true he wanted to go through with it.
In Guhai's head, BaiLuYin refused because he was ashamed of their relationship.
He had been watching BaiLuYin's reaction every time someone got close to them when they are holding hands or was really close BaiLuYin would quickly pull himself the way. It looks like he didn't want people to see him holding hands or be in a romantic position with a man.
Guhai quickly slaps himself.
"He came back for you because he wanted to be with you so stop being a stupid donkey and enjoy tour moment with him. why would he be ashamed of our relationship anyway." He tried to convince himself but as always, he let his emotions got in the way.
The three guys got into the car and head over to BaiHanQi's house. It was around 8 pm and YangMeng wouldn't stop talking about YouQi's relationship with BaiLuYin when they were still in school.
"You remember when he asked you to go to his house, it's because he wanted you to meet his mother. Why would he do that? Because he liked you and wanted to be with you. Now he thinks that you're dead, he's trying to find you in me because we were really close, I mean we're still close. He's doing that because he misses you. Now I'm paying for your lie Yinzi. First, it was Guhai and now YouQi. Why can't you date someone with senses." YangMeng didn't even finish closing his mouth when he whole entire body went flying from the back seat, his head hit the steering wheel and fell back on the car seat again. YangMeng didn't see how Guhai's face was changing when he was talking. Even though BaiLuYin was desperately trying to make him shut up, He just wouldn't stop which got Guhai very angry and jealous at the same time. So Guhai intentionally presses on the break really hard which causes them to get shook up a little.
YangMeng was so scared that he didn't utter a word during the whole ride.