Whatever You Want.

"Just so you know, I didn't kiss anyone back then. BaiLuYin said with a disappointing face. "you know why because I respected my relationship." BaiLuYin Said again and left the room, He manages to made his way through the broken woods on the floors and went into the living room, he turns on the TV, and was about to watch the news when Guhai's appeared appear in front of him like he had been teleported there. How can BaiLuYin think about watching TV when he just accused him of cheating.
"What do you mean I kiss her," Guhai asked, he look quite nervous and worried. He had never been in any situation like that before, not with the girlfriend he had before BaiLuYin, because not once would he even dare thinking about with someone other then BaiLuYin.
"Why are you asking me, you were the one who did it." BaiLuYin harshly answered.
"That's what I'm saying, what do you mean and how did you know I kissed her you didn't meet her."
"She told me, she didn't know I was the one with you in Tibet that day. she was bragging about the passionate kiss you gave her which got her to leave her family fortune and come all the to Beijing because of you." BaiLuYin said with a smirk, Guhai's was in full panic even if he didn't show it. He stood there next to BaiLuYin, trying to remember, but it was hard because it happened so long ago and it wasn't something he cared about, the whole thing was about him hiding from the people his dad had sent to take him back home that time. Because Ya Yang Jin was standing there, he used her as a shield to hide from them. That's why,  the day Ya Yang Jin came to get a job at Hai Yin, even though they had talked about meeting before, neither of them had mentioned the kisses they shared. Ya Yang Jin wanted time to wait to see whether or not Guhai had remembered their kiss. But Guhai was to busy being said and heart heartbroken over BaiLuYin's "death."
"BaiLuYin I swear to my life I didn't know or remember any of that. That was so long ago, why would I remember something that didn't even mean anything to me." Guhai tries to touch BaiLuYin's head, but BaiLuYin pushes his hand away.
"Yeah so much that you even hired her to be closer to you," BaiLuYin said, in truth, he was really enjoying all this. He realized It wasn't that much of a big deal anyway after he brought it up.  it was quite silly to be jealous over that only. But after seeing how Guhai reacted, he kept on going and pretended he was jealous. It was a little mean but BaiLuYin enjoyed every bit of it. He wanted Guhai to have a taste of his own medicine.
"Yinzi stops talking nonsense, the only person I want to be closer to will always be you, I can't believe you are doubting me and my love right. They were and still belong to you." Guhai tries to pat BaiLuYin head again but he was pushed again.
"Baby," Guhai said as he squatted in front of BaiLuYin "if I did really kissed her then I'm 100 percent sure it wasn't done with any other intention than surviving," Guhai said and caressed BaiLuYin's cheek.
"Why didn't you tell me," BaiLuYin said with a soft tone, Guhai felt like he was stabbed in the heart at that moment. BaiLuYin looked and sounded very upset about the situation. All he ever wants is for BaiLuYin to be the happiest man in the world.
"I don't know, I can't remember I promise. Baby I only want, need, adore, and obsessed with one person and if you are that person. I can never love someone else as much as I love you." BaiLuYin looks straight into his eyes as he was saying all that. He started to feel bad about making Guhai feeling bad. Of course, he knows how much Guhai adores and cherishes him.
"Guhai, I was just.." BaiLuYin was about to say when Guhai pulled him up and held him close to his body, he looked so hot and passionate at that very moment, BaiLuYin couldn't stop repeating the word "I love you ." Countless times in his mind. In fact, he wanted to scream it loud.
"I belong to you," Guhai said between his breath. He lightly pressed his lips against BaiLuYin ear, Even though BaiLuYin was disappointed, he couldn't help but to feel bad hearing Guhai talk like that. He was doing it for revenge but now it looked more serious then he thought it would've been.
"I've been obsessed and addicted to you since the day I saw you. And up until now my love for you had done nothing but increasing. I love you more every day that past. Every night I want you in my arm. The only perfume I wanna smell is yours."  Guhai said and kiss his lips.
"I belong to you," Guhai whispered again, BaiLuYin had been lost in this passionate moment. His mind had been shuttered by Guhai's words, only his body and his heart were in charge.
"Dahai." BaiLuYin utter.
"I'm sorry I make you worried, I will never do anything to upset, never again." BaiLuYin eyes couldn't even open at that moment. "Dahai I......" BaiLuYin was trying to say again.
"Tell me, whatever you want to do I'll do it, I will fix my wrong so tell me what you want." Upon hearing these words, BaiLuYin's little pieces of the brain got quickly recovered. He needed his brain to think.
"Let me fuck you tonight." BaiLuYin whispers in Guhai's ear. "Let me taste you tonight and I promise to forget everything." Guhai laughs a bit, he realized he had walked himself into that, and there no way out for him.
"Then Fuck me," Guhai said and press his lips against BaiLuYin's and started kissing him. Although they had been kissing so many times, this kiss only,  felt like they had died and gone to heaven. BaiLuYin's body shivered with pleasure. He felt like he was having his first kiss all over again but this that it was better. As their tongue slowly playing with each other and their body robbing tightly, asking for more from either of them. Guhai slide he's large hand down and slightly press BaiLuYin's but cheek. "Watch it, I'm fucking you tonight," BaiLuYin said and turn Guhai's body around so that Guhai's back was facing BaiLuYin front. BaiLuYin got closer and slightly rubbing his already hard member around him. "I'm only doing that to prove you how much I love you.. my wifey can get whatever he wants from his husband," Guhai said with a breaking voice.

Update next week, hope you guys are having great days and nights. Also thank you for reading this fanfic.