Guhai's Misfortune

« ShuHuie, what's going on. » BaiLuYin asks, the last time he saw ShuHuie, they went for coffee and talk. It seems like everything was ok between them.
"Oh you know, exchange you for your boyfriend's successful company." ShuHuie laughs with the gun still pointing at BaiLuYin. She knows Guhai wouldn't dare do anything stupid as long as she kept that gun pointing at BaiLuYin. She had a gun pointing at Ya Yang Jin Ian's Guhai, which made Guhai in a tight spot. All he could do was hoping his people go there on time.
Guhai handed her some of the papers, he sat down and sign a couple of them and handed them to ShuHuie. She also had to sign under Guhai's name. The only way she could legally take over Hai Yin.
"ShuHuie, seriously why are doing this," BaiLuYin asked again. He thought they had made peace. After ignoring BaiLuYin for a while she finally answers him.
"You see, years ago Guhai took something that belongs to me. I'm just doing the same." ShuHuie said looking at the papers.
"You'll take over Hai Yin, then what?." BaiLuYin manages to say, he was becoming weaker as time passed. "You'll go to jail and what, you think the people won't learn about you kidnapping a celebrity."
« BaiLuYin, don't worry about your fame, I'm pretty sure everyone hates you right now." ShuHuie laugh. She got up grabbed her phone and show BaiLuYin some of the pictures she had taken. BaiLuYin was baffled, seeing pictures of him and ShuHuie half-naked on a bed.
« Guhai. » BaiLuYin sight looking over to Guhai, he looked like he had about it, He knew if Guhai saw these pictures then he'll believe that something was going between them.
"BaiLuYin, you're so naive sometimes. You think I just started doing this now, I have been planning this ever since I learned you survive the accident. I thought to myself, there is another way to make you pay without killing you. And I did find it. »  she laughs
"What" BaiLuYin was confused but those words,
"You're the one who caused the accident. ShuHuie how could you."
"How could I, you left me, for a man. As if that wasn't enough, you've had sex with him in front of me, something that will haunt me for the rest of my life. My revenge was to take your lives, then rot in prison if necessary, but your boyfriend's brother had a thing for you too, he accepted very quickly when I told him about my idea. You don't know how disappointed I was when I learned you're survived. »
« You won't get away with this. » BaiLuYin was started to get mad.
« Oh don't worry, I will. The whole world will learn you're in love with your "brother", you will be despised by everyone. And me, with the help of that idiot and GuYan, I will finally get what I wanted. Seeing both you and Guhai on your knees.» ShuHuie said she looked like she was enjoying every bit of that moment. Seeing Guhai powerless and BaiLuYin weak, she couldn't ask for more.
"ShuHuie, there was nothing between us, we had already broken up. You knew I was with Guhai but kept on following me." BaiLuYin could say but was cut off by ShuHuie shout.
"YOU WERE MINE, » she shouted again.
« you had no right to humiliate me like that. what did I ever do for you? All I did was loving you even when you were poor and miserable. I could've taken care of you better than Guhai, but you hurt me. Now shut up. Because trust me I'm practiced a lot with this. » she said referring to the gun in hand. She went back to sign off the papers.
As she looked into the papers, one of them was missing, that particular paper had all her investment information she had made to Hai Yin since the beginning, and needed Guhai's signature on them.

Before going there, Guhai left the important paper with Jackson just in case, ShuHuie was the one who showed up. He also knew ShuHuie wouldn't just let them leave after she got what wanted, to buy some time, he asked Jackson to fly to Tibet as soon as he met GuYan. The plan was to give them half and get BaiLuYin back, then both GuYan and ShuHuie would take care of the rest themselves.
"It's missing my investment proof. » ShuHuie shout
"GuYan has it." Guhai calmly said. At his point, GuYan was already in the plan to Tibet.
"I guess we'll have to wait for GuYan to come back, or I kill you guys one by one." She said and order the guards to tie down BaiLuYin again.
« ShuHuie, you got what you wanted. »
Guhai yelled, seeing them touching BaiLuYin, he couldn't stay still.
« No, it's missing so you don't get BaiLuYin back until it's complete, and don't try anything smart or I promise I'll shoot à bullet into BaiLuYin's beautiful head. » calmly said, Guhai felt so powerless at this point.
"ShuHuie, listen to me, please. You can stop this now, I promise I won't press charges. Please put the gun down and let us go. We'll forget that all this ever happened. For the sake of our past together." BaiLuYin was trying to see if he could convince ShuHuie into stopping everything.
"BaiLuYin, I'm rich. If I put everything on GuYan's, I'll get a lesser sentence which means you're going to lose anyway, there's one fact you can't forget. I'll have my revenge and your Company. It's as simple as that." ShuHuie smile. She picks her phone to call GuYan.