Welcome Home II

Everyone finally left; only Jackson, Ah Li, and YangMeng were still there besides BaiLuYin and Guhai.
« We can take Ah Li for the night. » YangMeng said. He thought they would need some alone time after all this time being apart.
« It's fine, you guys. » BaiLuYin was about to say but was cut off.
« Nonsense. » YangMeng said as he took little Ah Li's hand. « Wanna sleep in your uncle's house today?»
Ah Li shakes his head yes. He kisses BaiLuYin goodnight and Bows in front of Guhai. It was evident that they were still awkward around each other.
Jackson and YangMeng finally left, took Ah Li and some clothes, and went to YangMeng's apartment. Guhai looked at the room; it was the same as he left it. BaiLuYin made sure everything stayed the same so Guhai would feel more at home since it was the last image of his home before the incident.BaiLuYin cleaned up a little while Guhai walked around a bit.  After he was done, they washed up and went to bed.
After Guhai got discharged from the hospital, he was already on his legs. It's like he was stronger than he was before.  BaiLuYin still wouldn't let him make any significant effort; they decided to clean up the apartment together change some stuff places. They spent an entire day cleaning up.
"Don't tire yourself too much," BaiLuYin mumbled. Guhai smiled at him; he was happy seeing that BaiLuYin looked precisely like a housewife. It was amused to see.
"What?" BaiLuYin caught Guhai staring and smiling.
"You're beautiful," Guhai said and smiled; after they were finished with everything, it was night outside; BaiLuYin went to take a shower. First, he was feeling sticky from all the sweat on his body.
As he got out, Guhai got in, he was hoping BaiLuYin was still, but BaiLuYin was already finished. He went to the room and put some new clean clothes on. While Guhai was in the shower, BaiLuYin profited from preparing something to eat, a little snack for the night.

Guhai came out with just the towels wrapping around his waist, revealing all the muscles, the abs that never went away after being in a coma for that long. BaiLuYin had just finished cutting up some fruits; he looked over and saw Guhai standing behind him. Guhai looked around; it seemed like he had time traveled, that little time he was in the shower, BaiLuYin had set a romantic mood, the smell of the red rose perfume, the fake candles light up around the room.
"When did," Guhai was about to ask but stopped.
They were both smiling at each other; the happiness of finally being here alive, with each other, was all they could ask for. Guhai held his hand out, which BaiLuYin grabbed onto right away. Guhai pulled him up close to his body; he wrapped BaiLuYin 's body up with his big hands as they slowly moved side to side. They were dancing on the beat of their heart. BaiLuYin gently put his head on Guhai's shoulders and closed his eyes; he missed the smell of the shampoo in Guhai's hair, the sweet smell of his body.
«you're not tired yet? » BaiLuYin asked while his head was still buried into Guhai's shoulder.
"No," Guhai whispered
"We Should head to bed; it's getting late," BaiLuYin said but held on tighter on to Guhai's body. It felt like the world had just stopped, and they were the only person left. Listening to each other's heartbeat as it went faster and faster every second that passed. Without knowing BaiLuYin's hands were slowly caressing Guhai's body. Touching every muscle, every part that he had missed for so long. They both stared at each other as BaiLuYin whispered under his breath, "I miss you." Guhai couldn't stop himself from falling in love with BaiLuYin all over again. With his hand tightly wrapped around BaiLuYin's waist, he pulled his body closer to his skin, « I love you." BaiLuYin whispered again. The hot and tingling sensation those words gave to Guhai couldn't compare to anything in this world. BaiLuYin then slowly presses his lips against Guhai's. Again and again, BaiLuYin felt like his world would be nothing without Guhai in it. His love for Guhai had grown more than he could imagine.
"You finally said it," Guhai said with joy.
"What?"
"You love me."
"I've said it before."
"No, you haven't."
"I have," BaiLuYin insisted. "with my body numerous times, I've proven to you how much I feel for you," BaiLuYin said, holding tight to Guhai's body.
Guhai trembled with desire; he pressed his lips on BaiLuYin's forehead, then his eyelids, the tip of his nose.
"I love it when you're like that,"  Guhai said before slowly sucking on BaiLuYin's juicy lips. His big hands caressed BaiLuYin's body.
"I miss you soft skin like that," Guhai said as he gently bit into BaiLuYin's neck, leaving a red mark.
"I wanna make love to you," Guhai said as his big eyes stared at BaiLuYin's body.
"Guhai, you shouldn't tire yourself ." BaiLuYin could say before Guhai's kisses swallowed his words.
"Guhai." BaiLuYin faintly whispered, but Guhai wasn't in the mood to listen. After tasting BaiLuYin's lips, there's no way he could go to sleep.
Guhai Started kissing BaiLuYin's body, inches by inches, slowly walked BaiLuYin's back on the counter wall, lifted him, and sat him down on the counter.
"Be careful," BaiLuYin said, referring to Guhai's back.
Guhai takes off BaiLuYin's shirt, revealing BaiLuYin's milky skin looking all shiny.
Guhai, slowly sucking onto BaiLuYin's nipple, with his tongue he licks every inch of it. BaiLuYin felt like he was in paradise, letting out very seductive moans.
Guhai suddenly stops and takes a step back. He looked at BaiLuYin's beautiful face; he hadn't seen it in so long. BaiLuYin was breathing heavily and couldn't stop the trembling of his body. He looked as Guhai dropped the towel that was around his waist—revealing Guhai's hard and thick membrane. Just the look of it gives BaiLuYin butterflies.
Without thinking, BaiLuYin quickly steps down walks obediently towards Guhai. He looks up at Guhai as he slowly grabs onto it. Slowly kissing it, BaiLuYin then takes off his pants, standing naked in front of Guhai; they embrace each other. They were lost in the pleasures, the incredible sensation of their skin against each other. Their private part rubbed against one another, kissing as they made their way to the bedroom. BaiLuYin lay on his back on the bed with Guhai's hot body on top of him. Naked with their body wrapped around each other, gasping for air. Guhai slowly moves down onto BaiLuYin's waist, kissing his tights, licking every corner of his waist. Then slowly went back up and kissed his tender lips. BaiLuYin hadn't felt this kind of pleasure in forever. The senses only Guhai could make him feel. Making love to the love of his life is all he wanted; it felt like a dream, a dream he didn't want to wake up from. Turning BaiLuYin's body over, Guhai caresses BaiLuYin's sweet and lovely bottom. To guhai, BaiLuYin had the most beautiful ass. He slowly licked BaiLuYin's soft cheek while his fingers caressed BaiLuYin's tight hole. It has been months since BaiLuYin had anything in there. With one finger in, BaiLuYin grunted, feeling a slightly painful sensation
"Does it hurt?" Guhai whispered to BaiLuYin, to which he shook his head no. With Guhai's body on top of him, BaiLuYin's body heat was out of control. After prepping BaiLuYin's tight hole. Guhai slowly penetrates him. BaiLuYin couldn't think now; he felt like his body and Guhai were becoming one. He felt like his soul was slowly taking away by Guhai. This feeling he hadn't had for so long, his body shakes as Guhai slowly moves up and down. "Ahh." BaiLuYin moans with pleasure, his head buried in the pillow, his hands firmly holding onto the side of the bed as his body begged for more. He turns his head around and looks at Guhai's beautiful face, the veins on his body, the sweat dripping down his neck. Guhai reaches and kisses BaiLuYin's lips, devouring the sweet taste of BaiLuYin's pleasure.
"Hmmm." BaiLuYin moans again.
"I want to see your face Guhai whispered in BaiLuYin's ear. BaiLuYin obeys his husband and turns around. Laying down on his back, Guhai could see every emotion BaiLuYin expressed. His legs wrapped around Guhai's waist, his arms around his neck, their body glued with each other. After being away from each other for so long, it was only standard for BaiLuYin to be hangry for Guhai's body, his touches, his kisses. During Guhai's absence, he tried numerous times to masturbate but couldn't; he only wanted Guhai inside him.
"You're filling me." BaiLuYin moaned, making Guhai move faster; the more BaiLuYin moaned, Guhai wanted to hear him. Buried his head into Guhai's shoulder, his eyes shut down close, BaiLuYin's body went numb with pleasure. He loved every moment of it; BaiLuYin loved being submissive to his husband; he didn't want to hold back anymore. He was thinking about everything that happened between the two of them. He didn't want to spend a second holding back his feelings, the desire and pleasure he felt being with the love of his life. BaiLuYin Turned and got on top of Guhai, moving his body up and down; BaiLuYin felt like he could touch the heavens. Guhai's hands and BaiLuYin's lock into each other. Guhai embraced BaiLuYin's body as he sat down with BaiLuYin sitting on his lap, trusting as deep as he can his tongue all over BaiLuYin's body, sucking and biting onto BaiLuYin's hard nipples. All night long, they made love to each other. Loving each other, making up for all the time they were away from each other.

BaiLuYin woke up; first, he looked over to his alarm, it was already noon, he looked back next to him, Guhai laid there on his stomach, revealing his entire backside. BaiLuYin looked at the god's body Guhai had; nothing changed except an extra scar at the bottom of his waist. BaiLuYin lay his head on Guhai's back, his hand caressing the spot; he kissed it, which woke Guhai up.
"Good morning. " Guhai smile and turn on his back. He reaches his hand and pulls BaiLuYin towards him, and kisses him.
"It's already noon," BaiLuYin said and kissed Guhai again.
"Oh. Then let's sleep." Guhai said, embracing BaiLuYin's body.
« No, you need to take your medicine first," BaiLuYin said, kissing Guhai's forehead
"BaiLuYin, I'm ok," Guhai said; it had been a whole week. He was started to get tired of the medicines he had to take.
"I know," BaiLuYin said. He went to the bathroom and washed up for a bit; then he went to the kitchen to make breakfast.
"What do you want for breakfast" BaiLuYin yelled from the other room. Guhai didn't say anything; he got up and walked into the kitchen; he watched as BaiLuYin took some eggs out of the fridge.
" let me cook for you today, " Guhai said, hugging BaiLuYin from the back.
"It's ok, I'll do it," BaiLuYin said, but Guhai didn't give up.
"Yinzi, you're a terrible cook," Guhai said smiling, thinking how he's been eating tasteless food for over a week now. "besides, I've been away for too long, and for all this time, you've taken care of me. Let me do the same now, huh." BaiLuYin couldn't believe his ears, "why didn't you say anything." BaiLuYin asked; he was frustrated that Guhai would eat the food even though it didn't taste good.
"I like when you cook for me, that's why," Guhai said and kissed BaiLuYin's cheek. BaiLuYin didn't fight him about it. He stood there watching Guhai cooking. His eyes follow every move.
"Go wash up; I'll be done in a minute," Guhai said, touching BaiLuYin's face. BaiLuYin nodded and went to the bathroom again; this time, he took a shower; as he was in there, his phone rang. It was a text from Jackson, "I got a call from that person; they kept insisting about your story and want to make a show out of it. They also insisted that you play yourself. I told them you retired months ago, but you know. I had to let you know just in case." Guhai didn't overthink it; he put the phone down and kept on cooking.