China Express.

Being tired from all the sexual intercourse they had that night, both BaiLuYin and Guhai were so tired that they fall deeply asleep. They didn't even hear the other people coming back from their trip.
"Do you think they're still at the company," YangMeng said smiling.
"How'd you know they would be at the company?" Jackson reply knowing that he hadn't told them about Guhai and BaiLuYin being at the company, mostly because BaiLuYin had specifically told him not to tell anyone.
"Everyone knows," YouQi replies while taking his clothes off.
"You guys made a scene in front of everybody." The CEO said as he walks straight into his room.
"I'm dead," Jackson said thinking about what might happen to him if BaiLuYin finds out.
"Let's go to bed," YouQi said putting his arms around YangMeng neck which startled him a little. He quickly escaped from YouQi's embrace and went laying on the sofa. He had been avoiding YouQi the entire trip, not only was he nervous about being around him, but he was also confused about what had happened between him and YouQi the night before.
"I'll sleep on the sofa today, Jackson can sleep with you," YangMeng said as he sat next to Jackson.
"Why would I do that, I slept with Johnny last time," Jackson replied which brought everyone into complete silence. As he looked around, he sees everyone was looking at him with a pity look on their faces. At first, he didn't understand why, but after they paused for a moment before bursting out laughing, he quickly figured out why.
"Good luck with that." YangMeng chuckled.
"It a surprise you're not dead yet." YouQi reply as he approached YangMeng again but YangMeng quickly went into another direction like he had been doing since earlier and went to the bathroom, YouQi quickly followed him, by the time he was about to close the door. YouQi was already inside the bathroom with his entire body pressing on YangMeng little body on the wall. One hand around YangMeng waist and the other hand was caressing YangMeng cheek.
"Why are you avoiding me?"  YouQi asks to which he didn't get any answers.
"you said we could boyfriend, are regretting your decision?" he asks again but still didn't get any answer.
YouQi bent over and press his lips on YangMeng lips. At first, YangMeng tried to push him away, but as YouQi tongue started to make his way into his mouth, he started kissing back without realizing it.
After they kissed for a couple of seconds, YangMeng pushed him away and tried to run in the other direction, but was pulled back.
"I'm scared," YangMeng said with a painful voice
"Give me some time." He said again, YouQi looked at YangMeng face, he didn't know why but. YangMeng didn't look happy about their relationship, so he decided it was best to give him some time, and left the bathroom.
"I almost died," YangMeng said As he takes out his member to pee, but was already starting to pee his pants without realizing it.

After playing for a bit, YouQi decided to give up on convincing YangMeng to go to bed with, after all, he didn't want him to think he had something in mind.
Everyone eventually went to their regular room to sleep except YangMeng and Jackson. They decided to share the sofa with each other.
YangMeng was afraid that YouQi would probably make a move on him again, Jackson on the other hand, was afraid of being killed by Guhai.

The next day was BaiLuYin and YangMeng's last day in L.A. BaiLuYin was ready to go back to China. He really missed his dad and his brother. Guhai was also in a hurry to go back to take care of an emergency business.
YangMeng in the order hand didn't look quite excited to go back. He was amazed by the L.A's life, and even if he didn't want to admit it, he really wanted to stay next to YouQi.
When the CEO learn that they were living, he offers Guhai to take his private jet to fly to China, to which Guhai immediately said yes without even talking to BaiLuYin first.

When BaiLuYin learned they were going to fly in the company's private jet, he was ok at first because he knew YangMeng and Jackson were going to go with them. Although YangMeng and  Jackson wouldn't have been able to stop Guhai from doing what he wanted, at least they would have been there.
"I'm staying," YangMeng said to BaiLuYin who was packing their bags. BaiLuYin was surprised by YangMeng sudden change of heart. It's true that he wasn't too excited about going back, but they had agreed to go together anyway.

"No," BaiLuYin said in a halt.
"Yes," YangMeng said with firmness and was about to head back out.
BaiLuYin runs after him and holds him by the hand.
"What about your work?"
"Come on Yinzi lets stay for another week. We're having such a great time here. The group is going to New York tomorrow. It's my first time going to New York. Can we please stay, please Yinzi."  YangMeng looked desperate.
"Besides, I have a whole month off and you got nothing going for now. Let's stay ." YangMeng tried to convinced BaiLuYin but it was no used.
"I can't, Guhai is having some problems with his company and I need to be there for him."
"What kind of problem," YangMeng asks out of curiosity.
"I don't know, but I need to be there if it's something serious."
"Ok then, go back with him, I'm staying for another week." YangMeng tried to move away from BaiLuYin's grips but was held back.
"No."
"Yes, " he looked straight into BaiLuYin eyes, he looked quite desperate. But YangMeng had made his decision to stay.
"do I need to be there for him too, he doesn't even like me."
"YangMeng, it's a life-death decision, you cannot let me fly alone with him for 14 hours," BaiLuYin said with a really desperate look on his face. He really didn't wanna left alone with Guhai in a 14 hours flight.
"He's your boyfriend, you'll be fine."
"YangMeng, YangMeng." BaiLuYin tries to hold on to him, but YangMeng pushes him over and runs out.
After his failed attempt on YangMeng, BaiLuYin, was a little relieved when thinking that at least Jackson was going to fly with them, but when BaiLuYin went after Jackson, he received the same answer.
"I can't, I have some stuff to take care off," Jackson said and run out. BaiLuYin was left speechless.
It like the world was playing against him.

It was finally time for them to go to the airport. BaiLuYin, along the way, tried to convince both guys of coming with them but their response was obviously no.
"What's wrong with them. This morning they wanted to fly but all of a sudden they wanna stay." BaiLuYin asked, thinking he was talking to himself.
"Maybe they are scared of flying in a private jet with me," Guhai said with a smirk on his face and boarded on the plan. BaiLuYin finally realized that Guhai was behind it.
"What did you tell them."
"Nothing, just that we might go flying without a parachute, and they were going to fly first," Guhai said laughing, he couldn't believe that these idiots really believe he would do something to them.
"Let's go spend hours together my love," Guhai said while wrapping his arm around BaiLuYin's neck, which BaiLuYin push away of course.
As soon as they got into the plane, BaiLuYin pretended he was tired to death and went straight to sleep. But only his eyes were close because he was busy preoccupying about how they were going to spend those hours.

"Yinzi, are you asleep" Guhai said tapping BaiLuYin's shoulder but BaiLuYin didn't answer.
"Yinzi, I have a problem. Help me."  Guhai said with a soft voice. As soon as BaiLuYin heard Guhai said that, he quickly opened his eyes and lift his body up. He thought maybe Guhai was going to talk to him about the company but instead when he opened his eyes, he finds himself face to face with Guhai's hard member in front of him.