Welcome home.

Although Guhai was having trouble walking, he didn't want BaiLuYin to see him struggling, he wanted to look as strong as he could in front of him.
Guhai went outside for some fresh air, it was like he hadn't been out for years. He ordered some food because he didn't want to eat the hospital food, he was starving. After getting his food, he went back inside watching BaiLuYin peaceful sleeping. «sleep as long as you can. » Guhai said brushing BaiLuYin's hair with his finger.  BaiLuYin was too tired from all the sleepless nights he spent, running around taking care of the company, then little Ah Li, then at he would be next to Guhai.
« Guhai, Guhai. » BaiLuYin faintly called, he looked like he was having another dream, « I'm here, I'm next to you. » Guhai said, holding on to BaiLuYin's hand, which calmed him down instantly. BaiLuYin open his eyes, how happy he was seeing Guhai's beautiful face smiling in front of him.
« Thank God it's not another dream, you're here. » BaiLuYin whispered.
«and I will never leave. » Guhai reply
BaiLuYin got up, look over at the window, the sun was already setting down.
«you're hungry. » Guhai ask BaiLuYin.
«I'm starving. » BaiLuYin said rubbing his face. Guhai got up the walked towards the mini-fridge to get the food he had ordered earlier. BaiLuYin notices a cane in his hand. Seems like he was using the came for support.
"Are you ok?" BaiLuYin quickly got up to help Guhai. Turns out, a nurse came in earlier to talk to Guhai about his discharge paper. He also asked Guhai to use a cane to walk for a couple of weeks, he shouldn't use his body too much after sleeping for that long. Guhai took her advice and use the cane she had given to him.
"Don't worry, it's just for the time being. I don't need it but the nurse thinks I should."
"Phew, it's a relief. I talk to the nurse about that earlier." BaiLuYin said getting up.
"What."
"Guhai, you can't fool me, I can tell your body is not all the way heal up."
"Yes it is, I can walk without the cane, look." Guhai throw the cane on the corner and started walking straight.
"It's fine, I'm not gonna ask you to stay here longer," BaiLuYin said and handed the can back to Guhai as he help him sit back on the bed. He then grabbed the food from the fridge and warm it up a little. "When did you." BaiLuYin was about to ask.
Guhai opens a box that has dumplings and chicken all sorts of food that BaiLuYin likes.
« You were sleeping. » Guhai said and feed him a dumpling. After they finish eating, they clean up and sat down to watch some Tv since it was still early.
BaiLuYin calls his parents asking about Ah Li and reassuring them about everything.
They were both sitting on the bed with BaiLuYin 's head onto Guhai's shoulder.
"Let's get married as soon as possible." Guhai suddenly said.
« Promise? » BaiLuYin mumbled.
« Promise. » Guhai smile again.  It was already dark outside, time had flown so fast they didn't even notice. They were so happy to be with each other again. BaiLuYin mostly missed all the teasing from Guhai. Guhai on the other hand missed BaiLuYin's rebellious personality. They sat there remembering all their time together. BaiLuYin also talks about everything that happened started with the kidnapping. How he had to talk to the press almost every day, all the paper works for the company all the in and out of courts he had to do, he sounded exhausted.
"I'm sorry I put you through all that. I'll make it up to you I promise." Guhai said touching Yinzi's hair.
"I'll gladly go through all this again. As long as I can be with you, nothing matters to me." BaiLuYin said smiling.
"Ya Yang Jin?" Guhai asked. "What happened to her?" BaiLuYin didn't have the time to answer.
"Never mind, I don't care what happened to her, as long as they all get punished." Guhai then said again.
"She left the country." BaiLuYin reply.
"What?"
"I help her."
"BaiLuYin."
"I know she meant a lot to you, so I didn't press charges against her."
"Then I'll make sure she pays," Guhai said, Ya Yang Jin did mean a lot to him, but after everything that happened, after knowing that she was an accomplice in all of their tragedy. He hated her as much as he hated Gu Yan and ShuHuie. They should all be punished. But BaiLuYin was over all the fighting "Guhai, let's put all this behind us. Please."
"BaiLuYin."
"I just wanna spend my remaining days with the person I love. Let's not waste our time on revenge, after seeing you that day for a second time, seeing that you could've been gone just like that, I learned that we don't have all eternity. I was given a third chance to be with you, I don't wanna waste it." BaiLuYin was saying as tears fell down his cheek. Guhai's heart hurts seeing BaiLuYin like that. He never meant to hurt him. He couldn't possibly do so.
"BaiLuYin, I'm sorry I hurt you again," Guhai said, BaiLuYin was right, they shouldn't waste their time in stuff like that. After surviving a deadly car accident, 8 years being away from each other, and now this incident. They were indeed meant for each other and they shouldn't waste their time on petty stuff.
"Thank you for being in my life even though I make you cry so many times," Guhai said again.
"I forgive you with one condition." BaiLuYin got up and wiped his tears.
"Whatever you need."
"Promise me you will not jump in front of a bullet ever again. Promise me you will not risk your life ever again." BaiLuYin desperately asked.
"BaiLuYin, I promise my love for you will never end, nothing could make me forget about you, not even death itself. I love you so much it scares me sometimes."
"That's not what I asked."
"I know, but when it comes to your safety, I don't care about anything else," Guhai said as he got up he pull BaiLuYin close to his body, gently caressed BaiLuYin's face, and kiss him. "Don't ask me to not risk my life because you're my life."
"I Love You, Guhai," BaiLuYin whispered. "I love you so much," BaiLuYin said again and tightly hug him.
"Say it again, please," Guhai asked gently.
"I love you." BaiLuYin let his body wrapped by Guhai's big hand. They stay there for a while, listening to each other's heartbeats. It was as if the time had stopped.