Ungreatfull son.

"You think I made a mistake telling him the truth," BaiHanQi asked Aunt Zhou. He felt that he might break the relationship between a son and his dad. BaiHanQi was not the kind of person to hurt other people, but getting Guhai to like BaiLuYin was more important to him. But he couldn't stop himself to feel bad about telling Guhai that it was his father's fault that BaiLuYin had left him.
"I think you should call BaiLuYin and tell him that Guhai knows everything. Aunt Zhou suggested. At least BaiLuYin could stop Guhai before he did something stupid.
"The way Guhai acted, I don't think he knew."
BaiHanQi thought it was a good idea to call BaiLuYin and tell him what he did.

"You remember when YouQi asked you his house with him?" YangMeng asked BaiLuYin They were still laying on the couch in the dark, talking about when they were in school. The good old days when they were free and didn't have much responsibility.
"Yeah. BaiLuYin replied with a smile.
"He told me he was going to confess his feelings for you that day, but you blew it up by going shopping with Guhai instead."

"There's no way," BaiLuYin whispered in YangMeng's ear. BaiLuYin somehow knew that YouQi had a crush on him, but he also knew that YouQi had a bigger crush on YangMeng. YouQi only likes him because he saw him as a smart and always in his world kind of guy. But YouQi always felt more comfortable when next to YangMeng.

"YouQi always likes you, he just didn't know it. And now it seems like you're the one not seeing it."
BaiLuYin and YangMeng were both laying down on the couch, both were smoking cigarette and drinking beers, the had drunk more than a whole case of beer. While BaiLuYin was talking and reminiscing about their high school, he's a phone ring, he was so lost in his thoughts that when the phone ring, he got scared and dropped the lit cigarette on his shirt. Which burn his shirt and his skin because he was only wearing a thin shirt.

YangMeng couldn't stop laughing, he thought BaiLuYin movements were funny. He couldn't help but burst into laughter.
"Were you trying to set yourself on fire because Guhai wouldn't take you back." YangMeng teased him.
"Shut up." He said picking up the phone but the call was already gone. He saw that it was his dad's number and the phone didn't ring again so he figured it wasn't important.
"I'll call him later," BaiLuYin said. He goes to the kitchen, grabs some more beers. While lighting another cigarette, his phone went off again but this time, it was Ting Chong.
"Shit, I forgot to pick him up from school." BaiLuYin hurried to put his shoes on.
"I won't let you drive in this state," YangMeng said and passed out right after.
"Tingting," BaiLuYin said with a joyful voice.
"BaiLuYin, I think Guhai might do something terrible to his dad." Ting Chong's voice sounded worried about BaiLuYin.
"What are you talking about?"
"Your dad called Guhai, and tell him everything. He left in a wave of anger. You should try to call him." BaiLuYin didn't let Hume finish talking he hangs up the phone, grab his keys and ran out. He had to find Guhai before he did something he might regret for the rest of his life.
BaiLuYin ran out, stopped a taxi and head to Gu Wei Ting's house. He figured that's where Guhai was headed. He tried to call him multiple times, but Guhai didn't answer his phone. He had to face his father before he could face BaiLuYin.

Jiang Yuang and Gu Wei Tin were having tea in their kitchen when Guhai with all hi force, burst in.
"Guhai." Jiang Yuang called out his name.
"You didn't say you were coming."
She said smiling, after looking at Guhai's face, she realized that he wasn't in a good mood.
"Gu Wei Ting," Guhai called out his dad's name. He walked up to him, grab him by his collar and punch him in the face. It was the first time he had ever called his dad by his name, the first time he had never raised his hand and actually punch his dad. He had never dared to call his dad's name before nor would he dare to punch. But Guhai wasn't thinking at that moment, he was full of anger at that moment, all he could think of was how he spent 8 years mourning the love of his life and a month hating him. Knowing that his own dad was responsible for all his suffering. All he wanted to do was make him pay, even though that person is his dad.
"Guhai, don't be disrespectful to your father." Jiang Yuan said to him, trying to pull Guhai away from Gu Wei Ting who was sitting there I'm bothered. Gu Wei Ting knew that Guhai would've learned the truth eventually. He also knew Guhai's personality, after all, he was his dad. Therefore he didn't take it to heart that his son hit him.

Yuan Yuan was crying, not once has she ever seen Guhai like that. she was shocked by the way Guhai treated his own dad. Guhai was about to punch his dad again when BaiLuYin finally arrived. He saw that Guhai was going to his dad.
"GUHAI...." BaiLuYin yelled in other to stop him.
When Guhai turned his head, he saw BaiLuYin standing there shoeless.
Guhai let go of his dad's shirt and walked over to BaiLuYin.
"How can you hit your own father." BaiLuYin was really disappointed in Guhai. He knew Guhai had a lot of tempers but to hit his dad out of anger was stupid.
"He deserves it," Guhai yelled again
"Guhai please calm d..." Jiang Yuan was about to say but guhai walk up to Gu Wei Ting again
Gu Wei Ting was sitting in the kitchen drinking his tea, he seems like he didn't care about being hit by his son.
"How dare you. You are so selfish that even the death of your stepson didn't matter to you. You think you all-powerful to decide on someone else's life. How dare you try to kill BaiLuYin." Guhai yelled again. This time, Jiang Yuan figured what He was talking about.
"Dahai, calm down and let's talk like civilized people." Jiang Yuan hold Guhai's hand to sit him down. She didn't want Guhai to get into trouble or hit his dad again. But Guhai pulled back. He couldn't believe that even Jiang Yuan, BaiLuYin's mom would be ok with it.
"How far would you willing to go for money, you knew what my dad did to your son, but still you are with him. What kind of mother are you."
"Guhai please let's leave." BaiLuYin tries to pull Guhai out.

For the past eight years, Guhai and Jiang Yuan have got along pretty well. Because he always felt guilty about BaiLuYin's death, he wanted to be a son for her. But at that moment, he was disgusted by her. What kind of mom, after knowing what your husband did to your son would continue to live with him as nothing happened.
"Don't talk to her like that." Gu Wei Ting got up and walked over to Jiang Yuan.
"What do you even care, you didn't care about taking her son's kidneys even though you knew he could die." Guhai walked to him again but this time Gu Wei Ting grab Guhai's shirt and pulled him close and said in his face.
"I let you off because you were really upset, but if you dare to hurt or I insult her. I will deal with you myself. Now get out of my house." Gu Wei Ting grabs him by his collar and pushed him out of the house.
"Yinzi." Jiang Yuan called BaiLuYin who was standing there in a shocked, he didn't answer his mother and left also.

Thank you so much for reading my fanfic. I'll try to update every day.