Sweet Ride Home.

"I swear, you better stop it now before I throw you out of the plane," BaiLuYin said with a menacing look.
"I know what you were thinking when you pressure the guys to not come with us," BaiLuYin said again and close his eyes.
"what are you saying, I just need help with my seatbelt," Guhai said with a surprise and confused look.
BaiLuYin lifts his head and sees that Guhai was actually struggling with the seatbelt.
"Yinzi."
"So you've been to a lot of trips and not once have you ever fastened your own seatbelt." BaiLuYin though it was odd that Guhai didn't know how to put the seatbelt on. It clear that Guhai was doing that for attention.
"You got to be the most cunning person I know," BaiLuYin said again when the captain started talking.
"Gentlemen, we're about to depart from L.A to China. The flight will be 14 hours and 20 minutes. Please fasten your seatbelts as we are about to fly." BaiLuYin looks over to Guhai and sees that he was still fighting.
"How do you not know how to do that," BaiLuYin said, thinking that it was the easiest thing ever.
"Well I was born rich, and Ya Yang Jin was always the one fastened it for me," Guhai said with a smirk, waiting for BaiLuYin's reaction.
As soon as BaiLuYin heard Ya Yang Jin's name,
BaiLuYin got up as walk over to Guhai.
He bends over and started fastened Guhai's seatbelt.
"First you do this." BaiLuYin pulled on one string which bruises Guhai's side, Guhai cry in pain, but BaiLuYin though he was faking and pulled on the second one
"You're hurting," Guhai said trying to push BaiLuYin aside.
"Really, did Ya Yang Jin do that"
"Of course not, I would've fired her immediately. You're being really rough Yinzi."
"Then go get Ya Yang Jin to help you then," BaiLuYin said in fit a rage and went back to his seat.
"Are you jealous."
"Why would I Fucking be," BaiLuYin said and turn around facing the window.
Every time he looks mad or getting pissed at Guhai. Guhai always comes over to him and kiss him until he wasn't mad anymore. So as always, BaiLuYin was waiting on him to come over, but after a couple of minutes waiting, Guhai was still sitting in his seat.
For a whole  10 minutes, they didn't utter a word. BaiLuYin on one side was pissed for whatever reason and Guhai was scared of the plane turbulence.

"Are you hungry," Guhai ask BaiLuYin but didn't get any response.
"What happen, baby." Guhai finally comes over and ask him.
"Why are you mad at me all of a sudden, did I do something wrong." Guhai slightly caresses BaiLuYin's cheekbones. BaiLuYin pushes his hand away and got up to go in the restroom.
"Come on Yinzi," Guhai said but BaiLuYin was long gone.
After thinking for a bit, Guhai figured that maybe BaiLuYin was mad at him for talking about Ya Yang Jin.  And decided to test it again. It was like a one-lifetime opportunity for Guhai to see BaiLuYin jealous.
When BaiLuYin come back, Guhai was on his phone talking to Ya Yang Jin.
"Guhai, it's 3 am, is everything ok."
"Were you sleeping," Guhai said with a soft voice.
"Yes."
"How was your day? Did you go to the spa, what did you have for dinner today."
Guhai kept asking those questions while slightly looking over to BaiLuYin to see if he had any reaction.
BaiLuYin quickly figured out Guhai's plan and decided to play it fair. And called Jackson.
"Hey Jackie," BaiLuYin said
"What's got into you," Jackson whispered from the other side.
"I'm doing something very important, I'll call you later." Jackson hangs up the phone but BaiLuYin still pretends he was talking to somebody.
"Don't worry, you're not on speaker" BaiLuYin laugh again which got Guhai's full attention.
He got up, grab the phone from BaiLuYin's ear, and throw on the floor.
"I thought I see a spider crawling on your phone," Guhai said with a straight face.
"Really," BaiLuYin said with a sarcastic tone.
"I'm sorry," Guhai said and immediately got on top of him and started kissing him.
"Well play." He said as he choked BaiLuYin down while his tongue ravaged BaiLuYin's mouth,

After a moment, they both burst into laughing thinking how childish they were acting for attention.
"What do you wanna eat," BaiLuYin asked.
"You."
"I'm serious."
"So am I."
"Let's eat," BaiLuYin said and went to the plane fridge and grabbed some fruits and snacks.
After they finished eating, they both decided to watch a movie. The movie was at the end when the two leaders were doing there lovemaking scene. At first, it was slow kissing but turned into raw fucking after. Guhai look over to BaiLuYin and was about to open his mouth to say something but BaiLuYin cut him off.
"No," BaiLuYin said, he got up and fixed his chair into a small bed and lay down.
"Please," Guhai whispered in BaiLuYin's ear.
"No."
"I wanna fuck you. Please me while I'm asking you politely." Guhai said again but BaiLuYin pretended he didn't hear him.
"Yinzi." Guhai was about to say.
"Please yourself." BaiLuYin said, "I'm not in the mood."
Guhai got up, went to the plane cabinet, and grab a big bottle of lotion.
"You will be the one coming onto it," Guhai said and headed back to his place.
As soon he arrived, he took off all of his clothes, sat on his chair which was facing BaiLuYin's chair, and started playing with his penis.
At first, he was just caressing it, as it was already hard.
"Umm, yes suck on it. ." Guhai moans, but BaiLuYin didn't move an inch
"Suck on your daddy's dick, yes you like how stiff your daddy's dick is.." BaiLuYin's eyes that were close went wide open but he didn't utter a word, clearly, Guhai is crazy.
"Ahh Yinzi, your mouth is so warm. Shit, I'm going to fuck so hard. Gag on it. Yes Yinzi, yes. Open wide so daddy can make you gag." Guhai said louder, as he thrusting his dick harder going up and down, BaiLuYin couldn't help but hear the sounds of Guhai hand thrusting his member.
"Is this guy serious" BaiLuYin thought to himself.
"Oh fuck your hole is so tight, daddy's gonna open it wide for you," Guhai said again when BaiLuYin finally got up.
"Are you serious."
" you told me to please myself."
"Go do it somewhere else."
"Why Are you getting turned on," Guhai asked but BaiLuYin didn't answer and go straight to the bathroom.
As he entered, he quickly splashed some water on his face.
He looked down at his pants and see that he was hard as a rock.
"Why can't I resist him." BaiLuYin utter to himself.

"Don't know what got into me, so enjoy😜."