What's Matter!

"Thank you for everything uncle, I owe to you everything I have now," BaiLuYin said as Guhai's Wei Tin handed him a glass of whiskey.
"I didn't give you anything, you're just so talented."
"Sorry again about Guhai."
"I'm too blame, not only did I neglected him. I also cause you to be in danger. My son and I have the same personality. Therefore I understand him."
"I'll talk to him, I promise." BaiLuYin saiid when his mom, Jian Yuan had just entered the room. As soon as he see her, he got up and was about to leave.
"Yinzi, are you living now?" She said worried that BaiLuYin would just leave like that, "don't worry, I'll get a taxi." BaiLuYin try as hard as he could to not sound cold to his mom.
"Come with me son, come here." She said as she takes BaiLuYin hand and went to the kitchen.
"I especially prepared this for you guys." She said as tears fell down on her cheek.
"Mother."
"Son, you understand Guhai very well don't you. You must be feeling like him, or worse towards me. Unlike you, his dad didn't abandon him,"
"Mother, I'm not mad about you anymore, I'm not 16 years old anymore, I can see things in a different perspective now, although it was hard, I understand why you leave dad. Love is good but money is also important in a relationship." BaiLuYin said, he didn't how to react to her crying like that.
"Oh my son, you got it all wrong, I would have never left you for money. Money was never a problem."She said touching her son's face.
"You didn't leave us for money?"
"Oh no, not at all. Your dad and I got married very young. As time flies by, our loves fly with it. I couldn't live any longer with someone I didn't love, I left you to knowing that your dad would give you a better life than I could ever give you." Her tears were falling like raindrops, his eyes become red and swollen.
"I only met the General years after I left, I didn't take money over you nor did I leave your dad to be with a millionaire, believe me, son." BaiLuYin look in is mom's eyes, he could clearly see that she was sincere. He had misunderstood his mom's reason for leaving him for so long. He himself couldn't hold his tears.
"I'm sorry, I misunderstood you," BaiLuYin said to his mom who was tearing up.
"My dear little Yinzi, I shouldn't have you, that was selfish of me." She said and hugged him. They both cry it out and smiled. She felt really good to finally talk to her son.
"Let's talk more, we need to catch up more, we wasted so much time." She said with the happiest face.
"Guhai went home by himself, I should check on him."
"Of course, we can talk later. Go to him, he's probably felling all type of way right now. She quickly packed the food and walked BaiLuYin out. "I had a taxi called for you." Gu Wei Tin said as BaiLuYin walk out.
"Mother, let's go for ice cream next time," BaiLuYin said and got in the taxi and they drove away. Upon hearing that, Jian Yuan felt like a rainbow sling had stated sinking into her heart.
"You're finally talked to your son?" Gu Wei Tin ask, noticing her little smile.
"We're not all close yet but, it takes time." Jian Yuan smile.
"Let's hope you get to talk to your son soon and reconcile with him."
"Let's hope he's willing to even see me. So stubborn." Gu Wei Tin smile. "I wonder where he gets it from." She sarcastically said and headed back in.
Guhai was at home, impatiently waiting for BaiLuYin to be back, he had attempted to call and text him numerous times but stop himself from doing so. He was very mad at BaiLuYin, for not only he yelled at him in front of everybody but, for also defending Gu Wei Tin in front of everyone like he was a good person. He really despised his dad for what he did to BaiLuYin, that's why he always tried to keep BaiLuYin as far away as he could from them. After seeing the way BaiLuYin demanded his dad, he couldn't bear to be hurt.
After a lot of going back in forth, he finally heard a noise and the door slide open. Finally, his heart was at peace seeing BaiLuYin entering the apartment safe and the sound was a relief. " you're not asleep yet."  BaiLuYin utter as he opens the fridge door and put the food his mother had given him inside.
"Why would I be when you were still out there." Guhai tried as hard as he could to not get agitated, he wanted to calmly talk, without yelling at him or anything.
"Why the fuck did you leave me behind then!" BaiLuYin said slamming the fridge door. "If you were really worried, why did left and go. You left my dad and Aunt Zhou there also."
"You really wondering why, you are very cunning aren't you." He said again but was ignored, BaiLuYin didn't really want to argue with him also.
"Did you have to do that"
"What!"
"All I wanted was for him tho properly apologize to you, taking my father's side in front of everyone like that. After all, he had done to you, you were so proud to defend him when all I wanted was for him to properly apologize to you. Aren't you being unfair towards me?"
"Guhai, you're not a kid anymore. Stop acting like one,"
"Oh, now I'm a kid."
"Yes, you were acting like a spoiled little rich kid. Your childishness is beyond limits Your Father didn't, in any way, owed me an apology but still, he apologized to me in front of my parents who are complete strangers to him. Still, it wasn't enough for you, you didn't find it enough. What did you want, you wanted him to kneel?"
"BAILUYIN," Guhai yelled in anger, He was beyond mad, at this moment where BaiLuYin should've been thankful towards him but was instead get called a spoiled kid.
"Stop provoking me."
"Or what, what do you gonna do."
"BaiLuYin, can't you see everything I do is for you. I don't want something to happen to you again I'm not gonna be able to handle it." Guhai said with the softest tone, he got closer to BaiLuYin and touch his face, "I only want you to be safe and happy."
BaiLuYin ignored him and went to the bathroom to change his close, "yelling at your dad, is just not it. He apologized, you don't want him to kneel before you, right." Guhai followed him to the bathroom, BaiLuYin. He really was trying not to argue, but BaiLuYin keeps pouring oil on the fire.
"So what, if he kneels, he almost cause you to die. You might not care about your life but I do. Because of his selfishness reason he takes away your kidney." Guhai shouted,
"You were his selfish reason, he did it to save you. Your dad loves you, he only doesn't know how to show it."
"You guys must have been best buddies then, what else is he?" Guhai said with a sarcastic tone,
"You're are unbelievable." BaiLuYin chuckled
"No, he is, He's the coldest and selfish person I've seen, he does things that are only profitable to him."
"Guhai faces it, your anger towards him is not only about what happened 8 years ago. Hell, it's not even that big of a deal."
"What are you saying?"
"I'm saying, stop putting up a face. Stop proving to your dad how much you've grown and don't need him. I understand because I've been in your place too. I didn't get the love of my mom either, so I had promised myself to always look the strongest in front of her. I wanted to show her that I didn't care about whether or not she loves me when deep down I had wish numerous times that she was there for me. I know I can't compare with how you feel towards him. But don't you think it's time to stop putting up a face and actually talk to him"
"You don't know what you talking about." Guhai Said and left Guhai left the bathroom. Although he couldn't bring himself to accept it, BaiLuYin was right on point. He had this anger towards his dad's way before he even met BaiLuYin. Since the day his mom passed away, the only people he received a little affection from was his nanny and servants. He had lack his dad's affection in his life but he hated to admit it.
"Talk to him, yelled at him accused him as much as you want, but talk to him because he's your father."
"Listen to me BaiLuYin, the little respect I had for him ended a long time ago. He can sit there and wait as long as he wants, I'm not going to talk to him, or hear his stupid apology."
"Fine," BaiLuYin said and went back to the bedroom,  he takes a little suitcase that was nearby and started putting clothes in it.
"What are you doing," Guhai ask in confusion
"Going away for a bit."
"Yinzi, you can't go away at this moment, they'll publish your interview tomorrow," Guhai said trying to take away the little bag from BaiLuYin's hand.
"Don't worry about it. My company will take good care of it. I don't need you to take care of me. I actually don't want to see your face right now." BaiLuYin said as he pulled the bag back from Guhai's hand and kept on packing.
"I can't believe you right now." Guhai Laugh in disbelief, not only had BaiLuYin took his dad's side, now he's leaving his side.
"Whose the one acting childish now." He said again as he sat down pretending he didn't care.
"Stop acting up and put the clothes back," Guhai said again but BaiLuYin was already out of the room. He takes his laptop and was about to get out when Guhai comes running out of the room.
"I'm going to be at my new apartment, come get me whenever you did make peace with your dad," BaiLuYin said hoping that Guhai would stop him. He had decided to reconcile Guhai with his dad and he was ready to do anything. BaiLuYin was tired of their fight, he hated the most because Guhai kept putting him in the conflict.
"It's our apartment," Guhai said upon hearing that. The apartment they had brought together, even though BaiLuYin was the one who bought it, the idea was for both of them to live in.
"Not until you start acting like a grown man," BaiLuYin said and left, slamming the door as hard as he could. He stood in front of the elevator for a bit, hoping Guhai would come running, but it wasn't the case.
"We'll see whose going to crack first," BaiLuYin said and got in the elevator.
"Fuck." Guhai shouted as he kicks the wall only to get his feet stocked in a big hole. He kicked with so much force that it broke a hole in.

BaiLuYin quickly get into a taxi and went to their new apartment, he couldn't believe Guhai actually let him leave like that. As soon as he arrived, he called Jackson to bring him food, he was still staying at YangMeng. As soon as they hear him say he had a fight with Guhai. They both come running to where he was. They sat there impatiently waiting for BaiLuYin to talk.
"What did Guhai do or say," YangMeng said with a curious look, he had known them for so long, the first time he ever see BaiLuYin this mad at Guhai.
"Nothing, but I don't care anyway. This child-like man."  BaiLuYin said, chowing hard and fast on the piece of meant Jackson had brought him.
"You're the kid now." Jackson chuckled, BaiLuYin really looked like a kid on the way he was talking. Neither of them had ever seen him like that before.
"You're fired."
"Seriously, what happened?"
"He's just too much."
"Anyway, it's better that you guys are away from each other for now. Tomorrow when they published your interview, it will better if you two are not together." Jackson said as handed him some water, the way BaiLuYin was chowing on that meat, he was afraid, he'll choke.
"Why's that?"
"So I can take better care of you, when was the last time I cooked for you, or we hang out together. We used to be so close until you came to China." Jackson said, "me too, Yinzi abandoning me for so long, he hadn't even treated me to a proper dinner yet." YangMeng whining voice. "Let's play some games." BaiLuYin shout, he was trying to take his mind on Guhai and playing was the best way to do it.
Jackson was about to get up a help BaiLuYin find a game to play when his phone started ringing. When they both arrived, BaiLuYin strictly told them, not to answer or talk to Guhai if he calls.
"Jackson's speaking."
"BaiLuYin With you." A big voice said
"Who's this." Jackson pretended like he didn't know who the person was.
"Is he with you?" Guhai's shout startled, even on the phone he looks and sounded scar.
"I don't know," Jackson said and hang up the phone.