Loving Family.

Guhai looks up and sees that four persons were standing there staring at him with an awkward look on their faces. Gu Wei Ting seems more surprised than the others. He had never seen BaiLuYin in this state before. "What's going on?" Guhai growled, he didn't look a bit happy to see that many people in his apartment, especially his dad and stepmom. "It's almost 7 am, what are you guys doing in my house?" Guhai says again looking towards Jackson and YangMeng who were standing there nervous and scared, they could see their lives flashing right in front of their eyes. Both of them slowly slid their body down behind the kitchen counter hiding, waiting for Guhai to explode. "Guhai, you finally here.  Your dad and I call you multiple times with no answer, we figured we'll come over and talk to you. It's just that when we arrived, BaiLuYin's manager and YangMeng were already here and they let us in." Jian Yuan said as Guhai pass by her, holding BaiLuYin. He didn't lift his head a little to look at them. It's like they weren't even there. With one of BaiLuYin's hands around his neck and one of his hands around BaiLuYin's waist, he managed to make him sit on the sofa. "what's wrong with Yinzi?" Jian Yuan said again but again was ignored by Guhai. He walked towards the kitchen counter where YangMeng and Jackson were, grab both guys by their collar, and pulled them up. "Is this your house, why do you think it's ok to let strangers in," Guhai growled as he hit both YangMeng and Jackson's head together. Both guys growled in pain, "GUHAI." Gu Wei Ting finally opens his mouth since he appeared. "My son, you're a man now, you shouldn't be this petty. Let's talk, I have so much to say to you" Guhai completely ignore Gu Wei Ting words and was about to hit the guys head together again when BaiLuYin wakes up again. He looked over and see a familiar face. Although he wasn't completely sober, he could clearly see Gu Wei Ting and  his mom standing nervously "Uncle!" BaiLuYin exclaimed in joy. Like he was happy to see Guhai's father. "I can call you Uncle, right?" BaiLuYin said as he walks towards Gu Wei Ting. "You must be here to tell me not to hurt Guhai again." He was walking zigzagging towards them. As he was about to fall, Guhai quickly let go of the guys and catch him from falling down.
"Yinzi, let's go to bed." Guhai tries to take BaiLuYin away but BaiLuYin pushes him back and got into his knees and bows with his forehead all the way on the floor. "Yinzi, what are you doing?" Jian Yuan tries to pull her son up but there was no use.
"Allow us to be together, I promise I will take care of him," BaiLuYin said and bow again. Gu Wei Ting was taking aback from BaiLuYin's action, he never expected all that. BaiLuYin was a really smart fella, way smarter then Guhai, he looked like he was the brain in their relationship. By doing that not only he would get approval from Guhai's dad, he also showed how much their approval meant to him.
"We love each other very much and we make each other happy. Why can't you let us be together? Don't hurt him again ." BaiLuYin said as tears fall down his cheeks. Even Jian Yuan felt bad, she never had a real mother-son relationship with her son, seeing him like that was a first for her.
"We already have a lot of sex, and he let me do him last night. We went too far to be separated again." BaiLuYin said again looking at Guhai's embarrassing face. Guhai quickly grabs him to pull him up, but BaiLuYin resists and ended up pulling Guhai down on his knees.
"BaiLuYin, you're drunk, let's go to bed," Guhai said pulling him up.
"No."
Guhai stand up looking up to his dad and stepmom,
"Why are you here." Guhai finally addressed his dad, he wanted him to leave already but it didn't look like he was going to do that before talking to them.
"We try to call you dozens of times, you didn't answer your phone. We just come here to check up on you." Jian Yuan said smiling.
"Isn't too early to come and disturb people. Please go back." Guhai said he didn't sound as angry as before, but his tone didn't sound nice either.
"Guhai, your dad wants to tell you something. Come to dinner with us tomorrow. To think about it, we all need a time out and clarify some things, there's a lot of misunderstanding about your relationship with your father, let's sit down as a family and discuss them." Jian Yuan said smiling, she really hoped to bring the father and son together. It was time they had to stop fighting. 
"Guhai, you're my son whether you like it or not, let's put our differences apart and talk man to man. You should at least give me the benefit of the doubt, don't you think?" Gu Wei Ting said which kind of surprised Guhai, it was the first time his father had talked to him with this tone.
"We'll think about it. Now we want to sleep. Leave." Guhai coldly says. Because BaiLuYin was drunk, Guhai didn't want to agree without BaiLuYin's consent. Although he himself thought it was also time to clarify some stuff with his dad. He wasn't the young rebellious guy from the past. He was now the CEO of a big company, he even had to sign papers with people who didn't even like. Sitting down with his own dad was no big deal. At least that's what he was thinking.
"Thank you for allowing us." BaiLuYin half-bow, as the two people making their way through the door, Gu Wei Ting look over and finally noticed the doorless room, he was about to say something but was pulled back by Jian Yuan. "Mind your business." She whispered to him as they left the apartment.
After Gu Wei Ting and Jian Yuan Left, BaiLuYin got up, walk straight towards the doorless bedroom, and let his entire body fell over on the bed.
Throughout the entire conversation, YangMeng and Jackson were hiding behind the kitchen counter. It was so awkward that they couldn't breath loud. Also, they were thinking about what would happen to them now. They have already had a headache from their head hitting each other.
"You two." Guhai could say when YangMeng yelled,
"It was all Jackson's idea, I told him I didn't want to but he force me." Jackson couldn't believe his ears, The looks on this traitor's face, how dare he try to put everything on him.
"I was just here for some stuff, I promise I didn't do anything." Jackson tries to defend himself, Guhai walks over to him, as they got closer, Guhai grabs Jackson chin up, and take away the grain of the rice that was resting near Jackson's mouth. "You should never touch my stuff without my permission," Guhai whispered in his ears. "Worst, never let people in my apartment if I'm not here."
"Please don't kill me." Jackson mumble, his legs were shaking as he was scared. "Dahai. Dahai." A soft voice interrupted them. BaiLuYin wasn't completely passed out. "You two better come later for your punishment if you don't want to face your worse nightmare," Guhai said and let go of Jackson's chin and went to the bedroom. YangMeng and Jackson got out of the house as fast as they could. It was like they had escaped the hell that day. "I can't believe you tell him it was all my idea." Jackson could say before YangMeng quickly got in his car and drive away.
"Great, how the heck am I supposed to go back to your house now," Jackson yelled as YangMeng drove away.