A hurtfull meeting.

Yeng Meng was shocked. He knows Guhai's temper and there was nothing he could do to help Bai Lou yin in this situation.
"Guhai, calm down before you do anything. you might regret. I know it's a shock for you but you should take it easy first." Yeng Meng was trying to calm the situation.
"Leave us," Guhai said with his big voice.
"I'm in the car yinzi if you need help just scream loud and I'll call the police."
"I Said leave" Guhai yelled at him, you could feel the earth shaking with that roar.
Guhai got up and pull Bai Luo yin up by the collar.
Both of them were standing there in silence. Neither of him would dare to speak they were looking in each other's eyes. After a long silence, BaiLuoYin finally said something.
"How have you been doing," he muttered to Guhai. Guhai waited a while before he answered. "Bastard." while throwing a punch at Bailuoyin,
"How dare you to ask me how I'm doing. Your piece of shit." BaiLuoYin, even though he was in the wrong punched him back with all his force.
Both men were engaged in a passionate fight, their punches we're like kisses, their insults were like sweet touches. It was like an " I miss you" fight.
"You were alive all this time, you make me believe you were dead. How could you deceive me like that." Guhai said while tears were dripping from his cheek. He was shaking BaiLuoYin by his collar.
"How dare you BaiLuoYin? How dare you?" He screamed. He punched him again. BaiLuoYin's mouth was bleeding.
BaiLuoYin's try to block Guhai's punches, but as always he was stronger than him.
"Stop," BaiLuoYin shouted looking deep into his eyes.
"That's enough."
You could feel the emotion in his voice, BaiLuoYin's heart was beating so fast. Seeing Guhai from afar during all this time was enough for him. But now he's in front of him. No excuse can save him from Guhai's anger.
Guhai let go of his collar and walked away. All the pain he had gone through. All the nights he couldn't sleep, because he thought that the bastard was dead. He suffered this pain for 8 years. Eight long years he distanced himself from the whole world.
When he thought about all that, he couldn't believe that he had been deceived like that. Everyone was in it.
They all lied to him. His dad, his uncle, and aunt, his stepmom, they were all in it.
He opened the door of the car.
"Where is Yinzi, what did you do to him." Yeng Meng said while running out of the car to the cemetery.
"yinzi" Yeng Meng shouted from afar.
"Yinzi are you ok."
Bai Luo Yin was sitting in from of his tomb crying.
Yeng Meng runs to him and hugged him.
"its ok yinzi, it's alright."
Guhai drives away in the car to his house. He opened the door of the apartment, went to his alcohol collection. He started drinking. He couldn't believe that he was deceived like that by the men he loves so much. He didn't care about anyone but BaiLuoYin was his life. How can he lie to him for eight years? He was drinking and crying. He couldn't hear his phone ringing.
A moment later, his doorbell ringed. He didn't move an inch. He didn't care about anyone and anything at that moment, his anger was all that matters. The door of the apartment was broken open.
Guhai didn't move to even look to see who the person was.
"How can you be so cold-hearted. You see me for the first time after eight years and all you did was punched me, and cursed me."
Guhai didn't utter a word. He was trying to get himself to calm down.
"Guhai, answer me. Talk to me, get mad at me do anything you want but talk to me damn it."
"Why?" Guhai finally asked, after a big moment of silence. BaiLuoYin was standing in front of the door waiting for Guhai to finally said something. The silence felt like a sword piercing into his heart.
"Why are you entering my house without my permission. Get out, " Guhai said
"Guhai please let's talk."
"I don't talk with a ghost, GET OUT."
BailuoYin didn't get the time to talk when Guhai pushes him out, he was in a state of confusion. He had mixed emotions. He didn't want to hurt BailuoYin. He wanted some time to think about everything. Discovering that the love of your life pretending to be dead for eight years long, spending eight years mourning that person only to discover that it was all a lie. Everyone was in it from the beginning. Everyone he trusted was there. They see how much he suffered. They see how long it took him to finally admitted that BailouYin was dead. Now just like that, that person appears, turns out everything was a trick and it would've stayed like that if he didn't go in that cemetery that day.
Eight years ago when he was in the hospital. He asked for BailouYin, everyone was acting, on how to tell him the fake news. He didn't believe it, so he looked everywhere. He hired people to look for him. Every time they bring him bad news, it felt like he was being punished. All those nights he couldn't sleep, he had lost himself into his work to not think about all this pain. Thinking about all this and think about how BailouYin played with him. He couldn't possibly forgive him.
Guhai kicked BailouYin out. But BailouYin didn't leave, he sat in front of the door
"I won't leave until you open the door. I need to explain everything to you so please listen to me."
"you better leave while I'm being nice, or it will be worst for you," Guhai shouted on the other side.
"would you prefer me to be dead, why is it your mad because I'm alive."
BailouYin manages to say between tears.
"I spent all this time waiting for the day we finally meet again. And this is how you treat me."