Real Happiness

When BaiLuYin arrived, the scene in from of him was like a miracle. Guhai was standing next to the hospital window, looking outside waiting for his wife to arrive. as soon as BaiLuYin enter the room Guhai could smell the sweetness of his perfume.
«BaiLuYin. » Guhai's sweet and gentle voice call out. The guy in front of him was no other than his BaiLuYin, Guhai smile at him happy that BaiLuYin was indeed standing there alive, it was much more different than the last time he woke up from a coma.
BaiLuYin was so happy he couldn't even move, he was staring at Guhai, he knew Guhai would wake up but somehow he had gotten used to seeing him laying down on the bed.
«What, not even a hug, are you that mad at your husband. » Guhai said again. BaiLuYin walks straight into Guhai's arm, he gently caresses Guhai's face, their forehead against each other, Guhai's hand gently stroking BaiLuYin's hair. BaiLuYin was so happy he couldn't say a word, all he could do was crying and touching Guhai's body to make sure he wasn't dreaming.
« I'm sorry I made you wait that long Yinzi. » Guhai said whipping out the tears drop falling BaiLuYin's cheeks.
« Thank you. » BaiLuYin could only say as he was crying so much, he tightly hugged Guhai like he was afraid it was just another dream. Guhai hugged him back, he's entire body misses him. All this suffering would finally end, BaiLuYin felt like he was alive again.
BaiLuYin couldn't bring himself to let go of Guhai so was Guhai, he misses his wifey so much he couldn't even be mad at him. Standing there hugging each other as if they were about to get separated again.
«don't ever leave again or I will kill you myself. » BaiLuYin mumble, tears dripping down his cheeks
« I promise." Guhai hugged him even tighter. They stay like that for a long time. Hugging without saying another word.
«Yinzi. » Guhai whispered in BaiLuYin's ear.
« Uh."
« We'll be together forever now. »
« Ok. »
« Don't cry ok, I know I put you through a lot. I have an impulsive personality, when it comes to you I can be very protective, it's just I love you so much it scares me sometimes. You're my world and I live only for you, you know that right. » BaiLuYin didn't even finish talking when BaiLuYin suddenly stops hugging him.
« Marry me! » BaiLuYin said
« Huh? »
« I don't wanna wait anymore, I don't wanna risk losing you anymore so marry me. » BaiLuYin said again with a serious face, he looked determined.
« BaiLuYin i..»
« Please. » BaiLuYin could say when the door slowly opened, BaiHanQi and Gu Wei Tin were out of breath from running.
« So he is the wife, yes?» BaiHanQi said with the biggest smile on his face referring to Guhai as the wifey because BaiLuYin was the one asking Guhai to marry him.
« Is that something to be happy about? » Gu Wei Tin followed, he didn't care whether his son was a husband or wife at that moment, all he cared about was seeing his son on his two feet.
« Father! » Guhai said as he hugged his dad
« I'm so happy you're finally awake, son. » Gu Wei Tin smile trying to hide his happy tears. After a while, Jackson, Jian Yuan, and Aunt Zhou arrived. The room was filled with laughter.

BaiLuYin suddenly received a call from the company, he stepped out to answer it. It was about some foreign affairs.
YangMeng had just arrived with Ah Li.
"I'm happy to see you alive," YangMeng said patting Guhai's back.
"Good afternoon, Father." Little Ah Li said with a shaky voice, bowed in front of Guhai. Guhai was startled. It's like he was seeing Gu Yan as a kid in front of him.
"What did you call me??" Guhai asked staring at him confused, Ah Li got a little bit intimidated by him, he struggled to repeat.
BaiLuYin was standing in front of the door, when he steps into the room, everyone was quiet, only Ah Li run up to him while calling him papa. BaiLuYin didn't think too much of it because he was used to it by now. The room temperature suddenly went cold.
Guhai looks at his dad who immediately looked away like he was trying to avoid Guhai's eyes.
"How long was I asleep..." Guhai could say, Gu Wei Tin got up
"I think I let the car running, let me go look." He said and walk out,
"I'm gonna help." Jian Yuan followed.
"I don't think he can do this by himself, I should go help," BaiHanQi said and run out
"Me too," YangMeng and Jackson said, they both grab each of little Ah Li's arms and run out too. Only Aunt Zhou was left.
"I'm guessing you're gonna help them with "the car" too," Guhai said to Aunt Zhou who stood there all confused.
"No, I'm just gonna leave and give you guys time to talk, you got a lot to catch up on." Aunt Zhou said and went out closing the door behind her.
"Guhai we need to talk? I..."
"You have a kid with someone who is not me, how can you impregnated someone other than me," Guhai said as he got out of the bed and walk slowly towards BaiLuYin, every step towards BaiLuYin, BaiLuYin step back. What Guhai was saying was as crazy as himself.
"Guhai, you can't give birth," BaiLuYin said with a grinding smile. Guhai was being ridiculous again BaiLuYin missed this Guhai so much, even though it can get very annoying.
"Says who?" Guhai said looking confused
"Science You dummy." BaiLuYin followed
"So you'd rather have a kid with a woman while I was asleep." Guhai was teasing him
"Guhai.." BaiLuYin's said without realizing he was already up against the wall with an angry bear in front of him, he couldn't tell whether or not Guhai was joking. Suddenly Guhai grabbed his waist pull him closer to his body, he looked straight into BaiLuYin's eyes,
"I couldn't wait for them to leave," Guhai said kissing BaiLuYin's eyelids, then his forehead, holding BaiLuYin's face. Kiss him on the cheeks.
"I didn't have the time to answer you earlier," Guhai said,
"You're not upset." BaiLuYin looks suspiciously at him.
"Why would I? You asked me to marry you, didn't you??"
"Yes."
"I'm sorry but I can't," Guhai said and kissed BaiLuYin on the lips. His smooth lips falling open at the brush of Guhai's tongue, he didn't get the time to react to Guhai's answer. BaiLuYin grabs on to Guhai's hospital gown, it had been a little too long since he felt these sensational feelings. Guhai didn't stop there, his hand running through BaiLuYin's soft hair, their heartbeat synchronization, BaiLuYin wraps his hand around Guhai's neck, desperately yearning for more.
"Marry me instead," Guhai said again and kiss him again. BaiLuYin didn't say anything. Whether Guhai marry him or he marries Guhai wasn't important as long as they were together.
"I want to," BaiLuYin whispered and kiss him back.
"I'm gonna ask the doctor to discharge me, I can't stand staying here any longer," Guhai said.
« You shouldn't, you can't force the doctor to discharge you, you need to get well first. »
« Don't worry I'm fine. »
« Guhai. »
«Yinzi, I'm fine. »
"You're not gonna ask about Ah Li, "BaiLuYin said
"I could tell at first glance, he's GuYan's son."
"You're not upset??"
"Why would I."
"Because I took him in, now he calls us PaPa."
"I'm guessing you had no other choice, I don't blame you."
"He started calling me dad not too long ago, he's also a good kid, he's not like his father, he resembles you more." BaiLuYin could say but Guhai lips shush him again.
"He's not important right now," Guhai said while unbuttoning BaiLuYin shirt, BaiLuYin was lost in those feelings he had long missed forgetting they were in a hospital, Guhai kisses his sweet lips with passion, devour every bite, every corner of BaiLuYin mouth, BaiLuYin soft moans from each touch excited him more. They were lost in the flame of desire when there was a sudden knock on the door.
"I can come in later." The doctor said and was about to walk away. BaiLuYin, embarrassed by the situation, hides behind Guhai's back. He didn't know how much the doctor had seen exactly.
"No," They both say together.
"Please come in." BaiLuYin timidly said.
"I understand, it's been so long hasn't it."
"Is there something doctor?" Guhai ask.
"Yeah, You can get discharged from the hospital whenever you want, according to the chart, the only thing you needed to do was waking up, we just gotta do one thing"
"What is it."
"I don't know if your partner had told you already but you have a bullet left in your spine, now it's safe and not gonna cause you any harm, you just have to monitor it now and then. But there's no worry."
"Why wasn't it taking out," Guhai ask with a defensive tone.
"Guhai" BaiLuYin calls him to calm him down.
"You would've died. Don't worry you're not the only person living with a bullet in their body, you're lucky it's in your spinal cord, I have patients who are living a normal life like everyone else with a bullet in their head, it's way more dangerous there. Anyway we place something in there just in case the bullet moved, it's like a way to get it before it does anything to your body but I can assure you, the chances for that to happen is in the 1 percent."
"Thank you," BaiLuYin said as he shook the doctor's hand.
"Well that's all, I wish you a great recuperation and take care of yourself." The doctor said smiling at BaiLuYin.
"I'll take care of him," Guhai said pulling BaiLuYin close to him.
The doctor didn't say anything else, he smiles and heads out.
"Let's get the hell out of here,"  Guhai said smiling and kiss BaiLuYin's forehead.
« No, we're staying here for one more day, you just wake up from a coma. You can't just leave and go home like that. » BaiLuYin said firmly Guhai had no choice but obey him.
« One more night. » Guhai said smiling, « you'll take care of me »
« We'll need a nurse we go home to. »
« What for, I'm not dying. »
"Guhai you'll need to take extra care of yourself especially. » BaiLuYin could say
« BaiLuYin, I'm fine stop being a nagging wife." Guhai laugh
"Do you wanna die."
"No, I want to spend time with you," Guhai said pulling BaiLuYin on the hospital bed next to him.
"Let me cuddle with you."
"Ok," BaiLuYin said and take his shoes off.
"I bet you missed sleeping with me."
"You wish. I slept so well, no one to annoy me at night. Eat whatever I want, walk around naked without  fear of being haunted by a horny bear."
"I miss you too," Guhai said and hugged BaiLuYin close to him. Not a second later, BaiLuYin fell asleep next to Guhai.
"You must have been through a lot," Guhai said as he kisses BaiLuYin on the forehead, after that he take the gown off on put on some of the clothes BaiLuYin had bought to the hospital and went outside for a bit.
"You think we can go back in now, it must be thrilling in there." BaiHanQi could say when Guhai arrived. "Dahai," BaiHanQi said everyone turned around to look.
"Uncle, BaiLuYin is resting in, he must have been really tired."
"My son hasn't had a good night's  sleep ever since the incident."
"I'm a sorry uncle," Guhai said as he was going to bow but was stop by BaiHanQi.
"BaiLuYin loves You just make him happy, that's all I ask."
"I definitely will"
"Why'd you take your gown off, you can't just leave the day you wake up." Gu Wei Tin said
"Yeah, but we're staying here for one more night, BaiLuYin worries. You guys can go ahead and go home." Guhai said he looked over and see Ah Li picking at him.
"Come here," Guhai said waving at him.
"What's your name," Guhai asks him as he bends down to Mach Ah Li's height.
"Ah, Li."
"Nice to meet you. I'm Guhai, your cousin."
"Huh." Ah Li was confused
"You see, your dad was my cousin which means you and I are Cousin, like really far away cousin."
"Huh." Ah, I was more confused than before, he couldn't understand what Guhai was saying.
"So you see, your dad." Guhai was about to say but was cut off.
"Ah Li, this is your uncle Guhai. You daddy's brother. And your new papa's boyfriend or fiancé." Jian Yuan finally step in, everyone was standing there watching Guhai awkwardly trying to explain who he was too little Ah Li.
"This is gonna be fun," YangMeng said laughing.
"You guys can head home, you have the stuff to do. I will get discharged tomorrow."
"Alright, we'll head back. I can't tell who's been in a coma." Ant Zhou said smiling. They headed back to their cars, Aunt Zhou went with Jackson and Gu Wei Tin and his wife went by themselves.
"You want me to take Ah Li for the night, I can ask my mom to take care of him."
"No it's fine, Guhai said as he runs out following his parents.
"You needed something Guhai." Gu Wei Tin ask
"I think you guys forget you are grandparents now so start getting used to it," Guhai said referring to Ah Li. Jian Yuan take Ah Li home with her, she was happy to do so. She didn't remember the last time she had a little boy in her care. Although Gu Wei Tin was a little biased when it comes to the boy, he couldn't help bet to feel close to him.