Business partner

"So you are Johnny Yin?" Guhai said squeezing BaiLuYin's hand.
"Yes, I am," BaiLuYin said in pain, but he didn't even resist the assault. He just couldn't believe that the person he was avoiding for two  was the person he wanted to be close to. BaiLuYin knew Guhai had his own company in China and also in Thailand, but he never guessed that the company that he wanted to invest in was Guhai's. Guhai had never posted pictures of him on his company social media. All they were was a picture of beautiful women with big boobs and big bottom, really tight waist, beautiful face. They all looked like dolls. This way a lot of investors were drowned into investing in his company.
Who would have thought that BaiLuYin would be interested in working with them?
After what felt like an eternity, both guys sat
across each other. Neither of them spoke a word, they were only looking at each other and making different kind of faces. It was like their way of communicating without letting other people hear what they were saying. Guhai was having second thought about this contract, how can it be a coincidence. The person who was supposed to help his company become even more popular was no on else than BaiLuYin, his once lover and now his enemy. Did he plan this from the beginning to get closer to Guhai?
Guhai was lost in his thoughts he didn't even hear Ya Yang Jin calling his name.
"Would you excuse us a moment." Ya Yang Jin said to BaiLuYin. He dragged Guhai in a corner and pinch him to wake up.
"What?" Guhai yelled
"What is wrong with you, we need this contract so you should put a little effort into convincing him." Ya Yang Jin said while fixing his necktie.
"Do we really need this one. We have had a lot of other investors. Can't we give this one up." Guhai was saying but was interrupted by a voice.
"If you guys need to rethink this whole thing. I can reschedule." BaiLuYin said with a serious air. He looks like he wanted to rethink this contract signing with this company also.
"Everything's fine Mr. Yin, right President Gu." She pinches him again.
Guhai didn't say anything and walked away.
Ya Yang Jin and  BaiLuYin went back to their table. The three of them didn't utter a word. Guhai's face looks like he was forced to be there.
Ya Yang Jin was looking at the way they were both looking at each other. "What a going on between these two." She said to herself. "Do they know each other before."
The silence started to make her uncomfortable, she felt like she needed to give them privacy.
"Waiter." She called. It was the way for her to break the silence.
"Mr. Yin would like to order." She said handed him the restaurant menu.
"I thought we were here to sign a contract,"  Guhai said while drinking some water.
"Do they have chicken flavor dick," BaiLuYin said loud which almost make Guhai choke on his water. The water from Guhai's mouth fell all over BaiLuYin's clothes.
BaiLuYin wanted to laugh at that moment but kept a serious face. He didn't want to make them uncomfortable.
Poor Ya Yang Jin, she didn't know what to say in this situation.
Guhai had spilled his water all over the paper they were about to sign, how can he be so careless.
But only Guhai and BaiLuYin knew about the chicken flavor dick.  After Ya Yang Jin finishes wiping the water on the paper. She handed some tissue to BaiLuYin to wipe himself.
"I want him to clean his mess." BaiLuYin pointed to Guhai. He was trying to find a way to get Guhai to relax, but Guhai didn't want to.
"I'll rather not sign this contract," Guhai said, his pride wouldn't let him do it. Even though his heart wanted to but his head was saying the opposite. He's a liar.
"I'll be leaving now." BaiLuYin got up, fixed his clothes and head out.
"Mr. Yin, I'm so sorry about that if you could give us another chance." Ya Yang Jin Said following was BaiLuYin, but BaiLuYin was already got in his car and drove away. After a moment a text came up in Ya Yang Jin's phone.
"If you want this contract to be sign, he should apologize to me."
BaiLuYin has always been a smart fella. Using his power as investors was a good way to reconcile with Guhai.
Ya Yang Jin looked at Guhai with a disappointed face.
"What, he started it." He looked like he didn't care that BaiLuYin left, but deep down he felt a little bad.
"What is wrong with you. This contract was a big deal for the company, how can you acted like a kid and blew it off."
Ya Yang Jin has known guhai for 5 years not once has she seen him acting like that.
"We still have the other 5." He said
Unbothered by the situation. He got up to leave but was held back by ya Yang Jin.
"He has a bigger share. Also, they said they  won't sign if Mr. Yin doesn't." 
"I'll convince them, I mean we will." Guhai said touching Ya Yang Jin shoulder to reassure her.
Guhai and Ya Yang Jin have been a good team since the beginning, they go to all meetings about the company affairs together. But today felt different, it felt like Guhai didn't care about anything but to piss off the investor.
"Good luck in convincing them." She said hitting him on his stomach with the papers and left.
Guhai was left in an awn. Did she just hit him with the papers? It was the first time Ya Yang Jin had acted like that in front of him. Maybe it's her period.
"What is with you." Guhai followed her.
"I'm just tired of you acting like a child. Where is the Guhai I met 5 years ago." She said dramatically. She knew if she put up a woman act Guhai would be a force to stop being petty.
"How can you quit because I messed up one time."
"That's it, you've never messed, you even made deals with your worse enemy. He's a big deal." She was was still acting.
"Alright, I got it. I'll apologize to him." Guhai said he wanted her to stop. One thing guhai didn't know how to deal with was women and Ya Yang Jin knew it.
"Today." She said with a cute voice
"Ok."
"Alright. Get some rest today Guhai. You need it." She said and drove away.
"This Ya Yang Jin, if you weren't my friend." He didn't finish his sentence. He got in his car and drove to YangMeng's apartment.