A meeting with Gu Wei Ting.

After BaiLuYin and Jackson finished planning what he was going to say during his press conference, Jackson find an excuse to left, he decided to go to Guhai's company, without BaiLuYin's knowledge of course. He was curious about everything concerning Guhai now. At first, he was just a partner of BaiLuYin but after learning about their relationships, he felt like they got into a relationship too quickly. It has only been three months, when did they decide they wanted to be together. He suspected that there was more to their story.

When he arrived, the building looked bigger then he remembered, he was busy with taking care of BaiLuYin the last time he came, he didn't have the time to pay attention to the two attractive female security guard in front of the building.
"Hello" he approaches the female on the left
"Aren't you a beauty." He reaches out his hand to touch the woman's cheek. She pulled his arm, twisted it behind his back, and brutally slammed him against the building, with his face pressing hard on the glass.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Jackson yelled out, he was seriously being taught a lesson.
The woman pulled him back and pushed him down on the floor. Jackson was dumbfounded by how strong the woman was, his idea of an Asian woman was that they were cute, submissive, and weak, at least that's what the media shows.  The woman finally let go of him, he was laying on the floor like a dead person. After he recovered his breath.
He turned back to the other women, standing 5 meters away from her.
"President Guhai." He said feeling really embarrassed, he had never been treated like by a woman before, it's usually the other way around, without the body-slamming of course.

Guhai had just got out of a meeting with Mr. Shong, one of his investors. He wanted to withdraw from working with Guhai because he was afraid that Guhai's company might face some damages, but as a good CEO, he had succeeded in convincing him to stay.
"You're really good with words Mr. Guhai, I can now say I trust you 💯." He shook Guhai's hand.
"You make a great choice Sir. and you will not be disappointed."
Both men walk towards the door as Guhai waves him goodbye.
"So." Ya Yang Jin utterly, standing next to Guhai with a curious face.
"What now?"
"Mr. Yin."
"What about him."
"He's your brother, right?"
"What are you talking about?"
"Don't deny it, I saw his picture on your computer screen. He's really your brother."
"Nope, my lover," Guhai said left Ya Yang Jin standing there in shock with no explanation what so ever.  He dropped a bombshell on her and just left just like that.
"Guhai." Ya Yang was about to run after Guhai when she noticed, a handsome and cute face entering the lobby.
Jackson has just entered the building when guhai left.
"Can I help you, sir." Ya Yang Jin approach Jackson who looked lost and angry at the same time. As soon as his eyes lay upon Ya Yang Jin, his whole mood changed. All his anger had disappeared in thin air.
"I have never met such a beauty in my entire life. I'm Jackson, so nice to meet you." He said and a charming yet sexy voice, reaching and kisses Ya Yang Jin's hand.
"I remember you, you're Mr. Yin manager. Aren't you?"
"Indeed I am."
"Does Mr. Yin need anything."
"I need to talk to Guhai but that can wait."
Jackson was charmed by Ya Yang Jin beauty and mostly by the size of her breast. And Ya Yang Jin was also caught into Jackson's charming eyes.

Staying inside all day got BaiLuYin really bored. He cleans every inch of the house, he did laundry but all that could surpass his boredom.
He decided to surprise  Guhai by cooking for him for the first time. The only dish he was good at was spaghetti with marinara sauce.
The day felt really long for him, staying in all day by himself was like torture. He wanted Guhai to quickly come home.
"I'm bored," BaiLuYin said to Guhai on the phone.
"I'll be home soon, I have one more meeting left. I'll be there shortly to make love to you."
As they were talking like a newlywed couple, BaiLuYin heard the doorbell went off.
"Someone is here." BaiLuYin and hang up the phone.
He walked out the room and open the door, to his surprise Gu Wei Ting was standing in front of him.
"How you've been doing." BaiLuYin was didn't get the time to answer, Gu Wei Ting followed BaiLuYin to the living room.
BaiLuYin was still in shocked, he would never expect Gu Wei Ting to be in front of him now. Since the incident that happened between Guhai and his dad, he would never think Gu Wei Ting would ever talk to his son again.
"Guhai is at the office," BaiLuYin said looking for something to make a tea.
"Don't bother. I'm just here to hear it from you."
"What is it you wanna know."
"I heard about you from the news, you are quite popular." Gu Wei Ting sat down, BaiLuYin also did the same.
"I'm sorry if I cause any trouble, Sir."
"You didn't but I'm afraid you will."
"What do you mean Sir?"
"Well, you eventually have to speak to reporters about your relationship with Guhai."
"Is that a problem." BaiLuYin knew what he was referring to, but. Still wanted to hear him.
"For you, it's not, but think about my reputation as well as your mother's. And there's no guarantee that Guhai won't be affected also."
"Sir I understand that you might.." BaiLuYin was to say but Guhai's Wei Ting cut him up.
"You are very smart my son, you know reputation is a big thing here. I admit that I have never been a fan of your relationship with my son it's ridiculous but I at least let you be.
With the whole country learning about your relationship and knowing that I'm your stepfather and Guhai's father, not only will my reputation will be tainted but Guhai's also."

"I understand that you're concerned about how people will see you if you ended having a homosexual son. But I will never be ashamed of my relationship with him. I loved him for 8 years, and still do, what's the point of loving him, if I can only do it behind close door."  BaiLuYin wanted to find any reason to convince Gu Wei Ting again
"Company runs by old folks, they're not open with stuff like that. If they learned that Guhai is in a romantic relationship with his stepbrother, it will bring shame upon him. If you love him as you said they don't hurt him by ruining him.."
BaiLuYin was lost for words, he really wanted the tell people about his relationship but, he thought Gu Wei Ting is right.
"It will hurt him more if I don't....." BaiLuYin of how Guhai will reach if he actually tells everyone he was single.
"Yeah and he will get over it, he always does But being shamed by a whole country stays for generations. I'm sure you guys don't want that." Guhai's Wei ting got up.
"Sir..."
"I hope you'll think it over, it's for your both own good."
Gu Wei Thing walked out and left. walking out the door leaving BaiLuYin in an in-state of emotions. This man was so arrogant, to come all the way here and reminded him about what he had already known, and even once asked about his son's well being.

Heyyyy you! You are special. ❤️❤️❤️❤️