The talk.

When Guhai arrived at YangMeng apartment, YangMeng was just about to go out. His parents like to call him and ask him to do all kinds of things but this time, his parents had set him up on a blind date.
Ever since high school, YangMeng had never had an official girlfriend. So setting hi up on dates was a way for his parents to get him to date. Even though he didn't want to he had no choice but to go but he never ended up getting one of them to be his girlfriend.
"Where's BaiLuYin?" Guhai asked him with a cold voice. He didn't even say hi to the guy. YangMeng has always fear Guhai so he never complains about his arrogance, but this time he wasn't going to let him off so easily.
"What, BaiLuYin?" YangMeng said, he looked in his jeans pockets, his shirt pocket, he went back inside of his apartment and came out a moment later. He looked in his car and stop for a moment.
Guhai was looking at him confused
"Has this guy lost his mind, what the hell is he looking for."
YangMeng came back with a sad face
"I swear, I had him with me but I don't know where I put him.
"What?" Guhai was confused. He just asks him for BaiLuYin.
"Yeah, I misplace him."
"What are you talking about?"
"BaiLuYin, I'm pretty sure I put him in my pocket, oh wait was it my other pants," YangMeng said and went back inside.
"He's not in my other pants either." He said while running back outside but Guhai was already gone.
"That'll teach you." He said laughing. He got and his car and went to his blind date.

Guhai drove back to his apartment, he tried to call BaiLuYin numerous time but ended up going to his voicemail.
"If you were not BaiLuYin's friend, I would've taught you a lesson." He said thinking about that joke YangMeng played on him.

As he was about to open his fridge and got a bottle of water, His phone rings. It was his stepmom, BaiLuYin mother. He didn't pick up the phone because he didn't want to face them. He hadn't face or talk to any of his family or BaiLuYin's family since he discovered that they all lied to him. He received numerous calls from his dad, his stepmom and also, BaiLuYin's brother but never bother to call them back, they were all liars to him.
After a moment, the phone ring again, but this time it was BaiLuYin's number.
"Let's talk," Guhai said and was about to hang up the phone but he heard a softer voice instead of BaiLuYin's.
"Dahai, come over to dinner with us. your dad and I have a surprise for you and a lot to talk about." Jiang Huang said from the other side of the phone.
"Tell dad I'm busy with the business I won't be able to come." He said and hang up.
"I see you and my family are already in contact. Complotting  about the next thing to do to me." He utters to himself. He got a towel and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Even tho he was furious about what happened, that didn't stop him from fantasy about BaiLuYin.
When he finished he got dressed and looked over to his phone, there was an unread message from BaiLuYin. "I'll explain everything to you today at dinner, so please come over."
At first, Guhai didn't think about it because he didn't see his parents but he was curious about what BaiLuYin had to say, so he decided to go anyway, he said to himself that it was for the company. He knew he was lying to himself. He wanted to go but take the contract as an excuse.
It was around 6 pm when Guhai got to his parent's house.
They were already setting up the table to eat.
"Dahai." Jiang Yuang rushed over to give him a hug but was blocked. He went straight to his BaiLuYin and handed over the paper.
"Let's eat first," BaiLuYin said

BaiLuYin was sitting next to Guhai.
Guhai's handed over the paper again to BaiLuYin for him to sign.
"Guhai, your brother is back from overseas. You should greet him properly." Gu Wei Ting growled. Gu Wei Ting has always been arrogant. He didn't say anything about lying to his son by telling him BaiLuYin was dead.
"Guhai, BaiLuYin is back now, I just hope you two and everything else can go back to how they were." She said with a big smile, she didn't remember the last time she ate with every member of his family.

"I was rude this morning and spilled water on you. I apologize, I would like it if you could reconsider signing with us Mr. Yin."
Guhai said sincerely.
Both parents were confused.
"Have you two met before today." Jiang Yuang asked very confusedly and troubled.
"Yeah, almost three weeks ago I went to my dear brother's grave to put some flowers, you know cause you guys told me 8 years ago he was dead. But there he was, alive. Apparently, I thought he was dead but maybe I was lying to myself." Guhai said in a sarcastic voice.
It was really quiet for a moment.
"I told him to do it." Gu Wei Ting said loudly. 
"I told him to go overseas."
"Guhai, we are really sorry we lie to you, but it was for you guys own good." Jiang Yuang followed.
Guhai knew deep in his heart that his dad was behind all this but it didn't matter to him, the only thing that mattered was the fact that BaiLuYin was ok with lying to him for 8 years.
"Am I suppose to be moved by that. I don't really care that you told him anything. I don't care about him or anyone, we're just brother because you two got married. So if you guys don't mind, I would like to get this contra sign and leave."
All this talking, BaiLuYin didn't utter a word. He didn't think to tell him the truth right here in front his family was a great idea. Guhai is exactly like his dad, the Gu family is really short-tempered
"Mr. Yin, do you still wanna invest in our company?" Guhai said again to BaiLuYin but
BaiLuYin was lost in his thoughts. Guhai thought BaiLuYin was ignoring him, he got up, he pushed the table with all his force and left.
He got in his car a drove away.
After a while, he heard a knock on his door.
He got up and open the door. There was BaiLuYin standing completely socked. It was raining cats and dogs.
"You forgot your papers." BaiLuYin handed him the wet papers.
"Why?" Guhai said with a tear
"Why did you lie about your death. What did I do to that made you wanted to hurt me that bad? Why is that you come back just like nothing happened? Why?"
BaiLuYin didn't answer, instead, he went straight for Guhai's lips. He kissed them so hard that blood was dripping down.
Guhai's heart becomes really soft. After all, he hadn't kissed his lover for 8 years. It was hard for him to pushed BaiLuYin away.