The Scandal ( continue)

Guhai didn't answer any of the reporters' questions. He made his way to the company entrance while and couldn't stop thinking how dead BaiLuYin was going to be. While he was thinking about his master plan for BaiLuYin later, another care arrived, it was a limousine. Everybody started running towards it. The ladies at the company were in complete shocked, the had never seen so many people in front of the company's building before. Ya Yang Jin started to panicked, she thought she made a mistake.
"President," she walked up to Guhai who was impatiently waiting for the person to get out of the car.
"I swear, I don't know how they know you were going to be here with Mr. Johnny Yin."
Guhai didn't say a thing, he didn't even hear Ya Yang Jin talking. He was focused on the limousine door.
BaiLuYin had finally got out of the car. He was surrounded by his fans and reporters and also bodyguards.
He also was surprised by the number of people there but he had no choice but smile and wave at them.
"What have you done Jackson?" He said quietly to his manager who was standing next to him.
"I might have twitted about your contract signing with Hai Yin Entertainment. And I might have also posted the cutest picture of you eating and kind of tell them you were going to be here at this time." He said with a shameless smile.
"I told you to only called one reporter."
Jackson was a wicked little fella, at first, he was going to call one reporter but remembering all the suffering from BaiLuYin's fan he had to endure. He kinda wanted a little payback.
"If all of this doesn't end well, you are so gonna be fired," BaiLuYin said in an American accent and got out of the car. He clearly was joking about firing they only person who was crazy enough, (after Guhai of course,)to work with him, but he had already had a great idea on how to make him pay.
"Mr. Yin. Can you tell him about your contract with the most important enterprise in China."
One reporter shout, but BaiLuYin was more focused on looking for Guhai, he was worried about how Guhai would actually react about all of this.
He's securities had finally helped him get into the company's building. He was quite embarrassed by all of it, it was the first time Guhai had seen BaiLuYin like that. All of the tamale in there were all fans of his, so they were all excited to see him.
"It is an honor to have you working with us Mr. Yin." Guhai walked up a to him and they shake hands. Like did the first time, Guhai harshly squeezed BaiLuYin's hand. He squeezed so hard that BaiLuYin's face was started to get really red, he looked like he had to take a shit.
Even though he was in great pain, he managed to keep a straight face for the cameras
After they "introduced" themselves to each other, the five of them headed to the main office.
Guhai had actually allowed only one reporter in his office during the meeting to take pictures of them signing off the papers. Ya Yang Jin handed all the papers they had to sign. In front of everybody, they pretended that everything was fine.
After reading carefully the contract even when he didn't even have to. ( cause he had actually read it before from his car while he was bringing it to Guhai.) BaiLuYin finally put the papers down.
"Is everything to your satisfaction?" Guhai asked him very professionally, but deep down he was saying "you and your whole body is in big trouble, you better have a good explanation for all this."
"I'm happy with everything in this contract, your company is really making wonderful changes in people's life." BaiLuYin tried really hard to compliment Guhai, or he was actually trying to save his head. He knew he would've had to pay for all of this later.
"I'm happy you like it." Guhai smiles with all his teeth out, he looks like he wanted to eat up BaiLuYin in one piece.
BaiLuYin signs the papers immediately, he was so nervous about what Guhai was going to do to him later than all the craziness that was happening outside.
they shook hands and take a picture together and left. Guhai walked him out to his limousine.
The moment he walked through the door, he was got surrounded by reporters and fans.
"How was the meeting?" One reporter asks, but before BaiLuYin could even answer another shout.
"How does it feel to be in China?"
They were asking all kinds of questions. BaiLuYin was more focused on his fans then the reporters and would secretly look at the beast.
"I'm afraid I won't be able to answer any questions tonight, I'm actually having dinner with my parents, but I promise I will give an interview soon." BaiLuYin was going to head to his car but was froze by one reporter's question.
"Mr. Yin, is it true that you and the actor YouQi are in a romantic relationship ." A reporter shout, he was so loud that he got most of the fans and reporters quiet.
Guhai was also about to head back in the building but when he heard the question, he got stopped at full speed right away.
BaiLuYin look over towards the building hoping that Guhai had already left, Guhai was standing there with a scary face, BaiLuYin could see fire building up in his eyes like lavas in a volcano.
"Did you really came back for him?"
"Is he really your Childhood sweetheart?"
"Did you really picked him up from the airport, yesterday?"
The question wouldn't stop coming. But at that moment, all BaiLuYin could care about was Guhai's reaction.
"I don't know where you guys get this information but it's totally wrong." He said and got into the car.
Jackson had stayed to tempered the crowd and let BaiLuYin go first.
"Take me somewhere else," BaiLuYin told the driver.
Guhai was enraged, he looked like he was about to explode. He also got into his car right away and followed BaiLuYin.

BaiLuYin left the building with a monster in it ready to eat him in one bite, he could tell by Guhai's eyes that the next days would be difficult.

Good night, stay safe😘😘😴