Bye, bye love.

"You're a so ruthless BaiLuoYin," Guhai said with a more soft and calm voice. They were both sitting back to back in front of the entrance door.  BaiLuoYin on the outside and Guhai in the inside.
"How could I be happy about you being dead. Do you know how hard it was for me all these years? Thinking that you were gone, thinking because of my foolishness, I lost you." Guhai felt as if someone was ripping his heart from the inside.
"8 years I spent thinking that you were dead but you weren't, have I loved you too much to make you think that you can play with me like that? I always spoiled you, I showed you how far I could go for you, and you know I would do anything for you but you take my heart and spit on it, you're so terrible." Guhai said with all of the tears in heaven. "To think of it, you must've had a blast laughing behind my back, all this time, you and your family must've thought I was the dumbest person ever. But don't worry because you'll always be dead to me, the man that I loved and trust is dead just like you wanted it to be."
"Guhai? BaiLuoYin sighed
"Yeah, we will stick to your plans, you died 8 years ago and my heart also."
"Can you stop being stubborn and listen to me for god sake," BaiLuoYin said banging on the door.
"I think I'm now able to let you go in peace, goodbye Yinzi."

BaiLuoYin didn't know what to say at that moment, all excuses he had disappeared. Loved, he said loved in the past tense, does that mean he doesn't love him anymore.
"You're right." BaiLuoYin shouted, "I am the most despicable human being to ever live."
BaiLuoYin was feeling mad, what the fuck was he supposed to do, he had to leave in order for him to live. But he didn't say anything, maybe it was his fault.
BaiLuoYin left without saying anything else, in 8 years he had imagined his meeting with Guhai, he knew he was not going to be all beautiful and happy, but never imagine that Guhai would say such hurtful words, Guhai had promised that he will love him no matter what. Were these words not worth anything?
He left for the nearest bar there was, he didn't go home because he didn't want his dad to see him in this state.

The next day, Guhai wakes up and went to work like always, it was like if yesterday didn't happen what so ever.
As he entered his office, a beautiful figure was sitting in front of his table, she didn't see Guhai coming in.
After a while, she finally lifted her head and see that Guhai was sitting on the other side of the table.
"Guhai," she said with a beautiful smile.
"Didn't I tell you to stay home with your family. I can take care of the company until you come back." She said but Guhai didn't utter a word, it was like he wasn't on this planet.
"Guhai" she called again
"how many investors are coming today?" Guhai utters under his breath.
"5 sirs, 5 were supposed to be here but one of them called and said he couldn't make it." Ya Yang Jing said, but she was more focused on Guhai's facial expression than answering the questions. Ya Yang Jin has been working with Guhai for almost 5 years now. She has always been by his side. Rumor has it that there was something going on between the two but God knows how much she suffers next to that vigorous and handsome man. She hid her feelings for Guhai from the beginning because she knew he had somebody else in his heart, also she didn't want to mess up her relationship with her him.
"What?" Guhai said to Ya Yang Jin who was lost in her dreams.
"Are you dreaming right now." His voice sounded like he was mad.
"We can't just cancel the meeting because of one investor. We will do what we had planned, and make sure you call that investor later to check on him."
"Yes, sir." She said nervously
She had never seen him so serious for so long, it's like his personality was changed overnight.
"Sir, what about the dinner with your family." She said thinking that he had forgotten.
"Started today I won't be having dinner with my family on this date."
"Why.?" She asked bust was answered with a glare.
"Yes, sir." She left the office with a worried face.
"Something is definitely wrong," she thought to herself.
"Vice President." One of the women working at the company yelled.
But Ya Yang Jin was lost in her thoughts, she didn't hear the woman calling her. The woman rushed behind her and pulled her by her collar.
"Just because you're dating the C.E.O, doesn't mean you're better than us." She said. every woman in the company was jealous of her. She has always been really close to Guhai so they would say that she's trying to seduce him.
Guhai sitting in his office watching pictures of him and BaiLuoYin heard loud noises outside of his office. He rushed out to see the woman slap Yea Yang Jin once and was lifting her hand to slap her for a second time He blocked the second slap and order the women to come to his office.
"I want you out of my company, you will receive a paycheck for three months," Guhai said with no interest in what he was saying.
"President Guhai, I'm so sorry, please don't fire me." She cried thinking that Guhai would have pitied her and let her stay. But instead, Guhai calls the front desk to call security.
"You're sorry, 8 years of mourning you, 8 years of guilt and blame, and just like that, you're back and expecting me to forget everything and welcome you, you ruthless human. Get the fuck out, out of my company, out of my life you lowly." He didn't get to finish his sentence when the security knocked on the door. The woman was so confused that she didn't even know what to say.
Ya Yang jing who was standing outside was dumbfounded so was everyone else. For the first time, president Gu had cursed and it makes them like him more.