I love you no matter what.

"Is it true that you are in a romantic relationship with YouQi?" One reporter asked they were a lot of reporters waiting for an answer.
BaiLuYin took a deep breath, even at that very moment, he didn't know what answered.
His career and the love of his life depended on what comes out from his mouth that day.
"Absolutely not," BaiLuYin finally open his mouth and say.
"YouQi and I went to the same school eight years ago, at a period of time we got pretty close with each other.
The four of us would go out for a drink and sometimes lunch, but we're nothing more then friends. I consider him nothing more than a brother. I'm sorry to disappoint you guys." BaiLuYin smile.

"Mr. Johnny, are you in a relationship at this moment or sometime in the future?"
"Love is beautiful isn't it? I really hope you guys find your love. And for my happiness let's cross our fingers." BaiLuYin said which makes the reporters giggled a little.
"Sir, tell us a little about your relationship with Hai Yin, enterprise? What did you decide to invest in this particular company?"
"Well for started, they have very beautiful women there," BaiLuYin said jokingly.
Gu Yan look at Guhai and gave a "victory" smile.
"But I decided to invest there mostly because of my relationship with the CEO. Remember I said YouQi and I and two other friends were classmates and we were really close. Well President Guhai is one of them. He's like my other half. I have never been so close to anyone before."
The reporters were in awe by the change of BaiLuYin's voice when he started talking about Guhai.
"Seems like you guys were really close."
"I think we were actually destined. We were friends for a month and didn't even realize that we were actually stepbrothers."
All the camera flash went crazy. No one knew that BaiLuYin and Guhai were stepbrothers.
"Are you saying, The President of Hai Yin enterprise is your Stepbrother?"
"He's the best brother anyone could ever ask for."
"Does that mean you knew who he was before investing in his company?"

Jackson went on the podium and whispered something in his ears.
"Ladies and gentlemen, to all my fans, I'm very sorry about all the trouble I have caused you. Thank you for supporting me and don't hesitate to support YouQi as well. I love, love you the Yin fandom." BaiLuYin blows a kiss and bow.
"Mr. Johnny?" "Mr. Johnny"
"Is that a yes?" The reporter yelled.

"I'm afraid I have to go for today, I'm having dinner with my parents and I'm the one cooking. I can't be late for my own dinner." Everyone laughs at BaiLuYin's joke. He really knew how to put them in a good mood.

Guhai was smiling throughout the whole thing, Gu Yan and  Gu Wei Ting had a disappointing look covering their face which was amusingly funny to Guhai.
"Were you guys really waiting for Yinzi to lie." Guhai laughs at them.
BaiLuYin's mom had just entered the room, three handsome men were sitting in her living room, she couldn't be happier.
"Is that Yinzi?" She said which startled the guys.
Jian Yuan look over and five well form guys were holding Guhai down. Their mouth we're all open and they were drilling as they were lost in her beauty.
Guhai took the opportunity to get himself free from the bodyguards.
"I thought you said you were coming tomorrow." Gu Wei Ting angrily said
"What difference does it make, I'm happy I came today." She said, she walked over to Guhai and pulled him away.
"Will you eat with us  Dahai?"  But was rejected.  Gu Yan also decided to leave at that moment.
"Don't waste my time anymore in the future." Gu Wei Tin groan and left the room.
"I'm not finished with you." Guhai tries to get to Gu Yan but he was blocked again.
"I will hunt you down and make you pay for trying to kill BaiLuYin."
"Who's trying to kill BaiLuYin." Jian Yuan yelled out.
Gu Yan look over to him and left without saying anything.
"Dahai, is Yinzi ok?"
She grabbed Guhai's arm. Guhai was much taller than her, he could see the despair in her eyes waiting for answers. If Guhai tells her, he afraid that might have an impact on his dad and BaiLuYin's mother relationship.
"Your son is a celebrity." He said pulling his arm away from her and left.
Poor Jian Yuan stood in here in confusion.

"Stupid, I'll show you happiness." Gu Yan got into his car and drove to the airport. He got into a private jet and flew to Thailand. Now that Guhai knew he was the one behind the accident. He would do anything to make him pay.
The best way to survive was to run away. Once again, his plan to ruined BaiLuYin and Guhai's life had gone a complete failure.
Guhai called his whole legal security team to look into everything Gu Yan was up to recently. One think Gu Yan couldn't live without was money and Guhai was ready to bankrupt him until he crawls back to his knees and begs BaiLuYin for forgiveness.

"I didn't see Guhai, did he came."
"I'm sure of it sir."
"He must be really pissed that I didn't mention my relationship with him personally."
"Oh he will be pissed, but definitely not because of that." Jackson utter.
He was thinking if Guhai got Guyana, he was going to be fired.
"Are you mad at me?" BaiLuYin asked Jackson who was banging his head on the door handle while whispering and hitting his head with his hand.
"Jackson?"
"Please don't fire me, I really love you and I would do anything for you."  Jackson crawl over and tightly hugs BaiLuYin. BaiLuYin was startled by Jackson's words and his actions.
"What's got into you?" BaiLuYin said when his car door opened and Guhai was standing in front of the door looking at the scene in front of him.
"Get off." BaiLuYin pushes Jackson over.
He was thinking about how long that afternoon was going to be.i
Guhai grabs BaiLuYin's arm, pulled him out of the car, and dragged him into their apartment building. As soon as they arrived in front of the elevator door, Guhai pulled him close to his body and passionately kissed him.
BaiLuYin was a little startled, in his mind, Guhai should've been really mad.
"You're not mad?"
"I am irritated but My love is way bigger." Guhai kissed him again. BaiLuYin was happy to hear all that. It felt like he was dreaming or something.  He wrapped his arms around Guhai's neck and kissed him back.

"I'm proud of you." Guhai patted BaiLuYin's while handed him a beer,
"It has been a really stressed week." BaiLuYin was overwhelming with joy that he didn't feel Guhai's hand headed towards his ears. After a moment, BaiLuYin felt like his ear was being torn off. Guhai's finger was actually pressing really hard on it.
"Next time I see this guy that close to you, I'll cut his dick." Guhai bends down to kiss BaiLuYin but was pushed onto the sofa. They both happily fight while kissing and hugging each other until they fall asleep on the couch.

I'm trying to learn Chinese and it's not going well. Wish me luck guys. 😘