Cherryblossom

"For the 100th time, you don't have to come with me," BaiLuYin says to Guhai. But Guhai didn't hear a word. Guhai had ordered Ya Yang Jin to get him two of the best name brand name clothes that were in trends. Now that BaiLuYin was officially not in a scandal and he was known by everyone that he and BaiLuYin were close. He didn't have to be scared about going outside with BaiLuYin.
He was busy looking at himself in the mirror. He wanted to make a good impression, if he and BaiLuYin were going to be together forever, he had to compromise, which mean he had to support BaiLuYin's every decision about his career.
BaiLuYin on the other hand would prefer Guhai to not interfere in his career, he thought that it was too much to ask. He surely didn't want Guhai to be there when his boss was going to let him go. it would be very embarrassing if Guhai were to lose his temper in front of everyone in the agency. He knew Guhai was going to let his emotions get in the way and would probably do something stupid.
Even though BaiLuYin tried to seduce him into changing his mind by acting all cute or all seductive, Guhai had made up his mind to go with him.
"I will always be there for you, and if your CEO thinks he can let you off just because you didn't obey him once during those 8 years of making money for him, then I'll have a word with him." Guhai proudly hit his chest.
"I Guhai will protect you through better or worse."
"Exactly, that's why I don't want you to come, I can handle my boss myself."
"Then I'll come with you and wait outside."
After a lot of negotiations, BaiLuYin finally accepted for Guhai to go with him.

"I'm outside," Jackson said to BaiLuYin, he didn't want to go inside after what happened because he was too scared to face Guhai.
One thing that was clear is,  Guhai was obsessed with BaiLuYin, and he can be very jealous.
He also wasn't sure if he had told BaiLuYin that he was the one who told him that Gu Yan was responsible for the accident 8 years ago.

"Let's go." Guhai reaches and grabs BaiLuYin's wrist. He was thinking about making an entrance with his man holding each other's hand, but BaiLuYin wasn't too fond of that idea.
"Don't worry, I'll take care of everything so, you just."
"Do you have something going with him that you don't want me to know about," Guhai said and received an immediate smack in the back of his head by those words.
"Fine." BaiLuYin let go of his hand and head out.
After talking with his boss, it was clear that he was not going to be terminated from the agency even if the CEO wanted to. He could only leave when his contract is over.
Guhai was waiting outside as promised.
As soon as BaiLuYin got out, Guhai grabs his hand and ran to the car "Let's go get lunch," Guhai suggested, he left Jackson in front of the hotel and drove away with BaiLuYin.
"You're lucky you have a beautiful secretary," Jackson screamed as the car drove away.
"He's a good guy," BaiLuYin said to Guhai.
"Whose company is this?"
"It's my boss's, he has little agency all over the world. He's quite the man."
"When you're retired, what would you do?
"Aren't I too young to be thinking about retirement."
Guhai chuckle by BaiLuYin's answer. He really does have a smart mouth.
They finally arrived in front of their apartment.
"I thought we were going to get lunch?" BaiLuYin asks in confusion.
When he entered the apartment, he was surprised to see how beautiful it was, the whole living room was decorated with beautiful flowers, and tiny little light with all colors.
BaiLuYin was in awe. When they left that morning, the house was a mess.
"What is all this," he asks.
There was a sheet on the floor cover with flowers all over it. Two bottles of wine and two servings of lobsters.
"Dinner," Guhai said taking BaiLuYin's arm and went further in.
They sat together and started eating, BaiLuYin was still confused about the decoration.
"Do you love me?" Guhai asked out of the blue even BaiLuYin was startled by the question, he waited for a while but didn't get an answer.
"Yinzi." He reaches and wipe BaiLuYin's conner mouth. Lift up BaiLuYin's chin so that he was looking on his eyes.
"Uh." BaiLuYin looked up with his mouth full of food.
"I'm really, really crazy about you. And I promise again to love you no matter what."
BaiLuYin didn't say a word, he was too busy stuffing his mouth with food.
"Tell me. Do you love me?"
Guhai asks again, BaiLuYin take a mouthful of food and feed it to Guhai. He smiled at him and went back to stuffing his mouth again.
Guhai understands BaiLuYin's gesture but he was more audacious than that. He wanted to see and hear BaiLuYin saying that he loved him.
Guhai got up and went inside their bedroom, BaiLuYin had finally been able to breathe again. His heart was jumping all over the places.
"Why would you ask when you already know the answer." BaiLuYin mumble to himself. After a minute, Guhai got out and sat o
in front of BaiLuYin, watching eat like a little baby.

As BaiLuYin was eating his dessert, Guhai approached him with a kiss while placing a little gift box in BaiLuYin's hand. when BaiLuYin opened it, two golden rings were smiling at him. One with the Hai initial and the other one with the Yin initial.
"In the future, when you don't have to worry about what people would say. When you feel like you love me more than anything else in this world. Would you become my wife?" BaiLuYin couldn't hold anymore, he became emotional, he couldn't hold his tears even though he truly wanted to.

"How about you become my wife instead?" BaiLuYin said while putting the ring with the Hai initial in his finger and handed the other one to Guhai.
"You put it in," Guhai said while holding his hand for BaiLuYin to put it in his finger.
"You're mine," BaiLuYin said smiling while putting the ring in Guhai's finger.
Guhai couldn't be more happier by hearing those words, it didn't even worry about hearing BaiLuYin saying I Love You to him anymore

"Who is who's?" Guhai Gently put a kiss on BaiLuYin's lips.
"God I love you, every time I see you I just wanna eat you up."
"I'm trying to eat right here."
"What are you thinking, you with your dirty mind." Guhai pinch BaiLuYin's cheek.
"How many kids you want?" Guhai said, laying his head on BaiLuYin's lap. "I want ten" he proceeded to say.
"Are you gonna give birth to them?" BaiLuYin said, he enjoyed Guhai's silliness quite a bit.
"You will."
BaiLuYin gives Guhai a  manacing look.
"Are you drunk already, you keep talking nonsense."
"Your lips are made of the strongest alcohol in the universe." Guhai's words were so sweet they melted BaiLuYin's cold heart.

After finishing their dinner, they went for a walk in the neighborhood.
It has been a while since they went out together like that. Guhai was observing the smile on BaiLuYin's face while he was running around like a little kid. He must have missed all of this.
" I'll make sure you stay this happy every day." Guhai mumbled to himself.