We meet again.

It was three in the afternoon, Guhai usually eat dinner with his stepmother on that day before the family goes to the death ceremony.

Yeng meng calls Guhai to tell him to pick him up. He's police car is having some kind of problem.
"why can't you call one of your colleagues, I have to head to the company first before I go to uncle's house."
"then I'll go with you and wait in the car."
"God, you're annoying." Guhai didn't feel like talking to that annoying person, but because Yeng Meng was Bai Luo yin best friend, He had to support him.
"I think it would be great to go together, I am yinzi best friend, and you're his lover, what more beautiful pair." Yang Meng shouted on the other side of the phone. Guhai has no choice but to take him, Yang Meng, with him.

"you wait for me in your house, I'll head to the company now and meet you in two hours," Guhai said to him. Early that day, he received a text from his secretary saying that his presence was needed for a short period. Apparently, one of their clients didn't want to sign their contract without seeing the CEO in person. So he had to go and greet them for a moment.
"cool." Yang Meng said you could tell he was excited to go with Guhai. Since Bai Lou Yin had died, Guhai had been really nice to him.

"And yen meng," Guhai said with a sad voice.
"yeah."
"yinzi is not here with us anymore. You should speak of him as in the past." Guhai said, trying was trying to convince himself that his lover was no longer exist.
"Okay." yeng meng said quietly with a sad voice. He really felt bad about lying to Guhai. He was not a big fan of Guhai but he was yinzi's best friend, he could tell that those two really loved each other.
Guhai goes into his garage where he had all kinds of transportation vehicles. But in one specific place, BaiLuoYin's car was parked, everything was like new.  since after the accident, Guhai made sure to take care of the car, he didn't even throw his clothes away. He kept everything in a room like he did when his mother died. All of BaiLuoYin's stuff was well kept in a room.

Guhai drove his car to the company, he parked in front of the company because he was not going to stay for long. He met with the people who were supposed to sign with him and left right after he finished talking to them. He stopped in front of the building, things were working pretty well for him but he was not happy, if only BaiLuoYin could see him now, he would have been so proud. 
After singing some papers, Guhai headed to Yeng meng's house to pick him up. There were two roads to go to BaiLuoYin's dad's house. One of them was were BaiLuoYin's body was supposed to be buried.
"you should go that way, it's kind of a short cut to uncle's house." Yeng meng says pointing to the road where the cemetery was.
Guhai did what yeng meng says,  he also knows this road because he came often to see his boy.
He knew exactly where the grave was. Yeng meng apartment was not far from the cemetery. He also was in touch with BaiLuoYin' for while now, so he didn't think that about when he asked Guhai to go to that road.

While driving, Guhai saw someone else next to the grave. that person looks like he knew BaiLuoYin, to sit on the grave like that. He decided to take a look, at that very moment, Yeng Meng's phone goes off.
Yen Meng received a text message.
The file says "how's it going, yeng meng."
"Hey how you're doing, I'm with Guhai', we're heading to uncle's house." Yeng Meng texted back
Yeng Meng was lost in texting, he didn't realize that the car was stopped and the driver was not inside.
Guhai walks towards the grave. The closer he gets, the more familiar that person was. He stands next to the person and speaks
"Did you know him really well?"
"The person was startled, he could tell who that person is even if he was in the middle of a crowd He tries to walk away but Guhai held him by his collar. The person tried to escape with all he could but Guhai was much stronger then he was.
"He's was weird, why would he try to escape, he looked suspicious." Guhai thought
"Why won't you let me see your face, who are you?"Guhai said.
Both men were fighting fiercely and both men were equally strong. One was trying to hide the other one was trying to reveal. They both fall on the floor finally, guhai goes on top and was frozen from seeing who it was. It's like the whole world has stopped.
"Gu Hai," BaiLuoYin says lightly. Yeng meng was watching the scene from the car when he realized that the car wasn't moving. He turns to Guhai to show him the fight when realizing that Guhai was not in the car.

Yeng Meng looks at his phone and sees a previous text he didn't read, it was from BaiLuoYin.
"Hey friend, I will fly from Hawaii today. I miss my dad and my aunty, make sure Guhai don't go to my house today. I'll see you tomorrow and I will talk to him also. if you want me I'll be on my grave. See you."
That's when he realized that Guhai was the one fighting, worse with BaiLuoYin.
"Fuck." He shouted.
He rushes to the cemetery and finds Guhai on top of BaiLuoYin. He was so shocked that he couldn't even say a word.
After a couple of seconds, Guhai sigh "BaiLuoYin." with a desperate air.
The three men stood there without uttering a word for a long moment.

" next chapter soon"