A Day Out.

I can't believe you still haven't called Guhai yet, you're got to be the worst father ever." Jian Yuan said as she sat down across Gu Wei Ting. He was sitting in the living room reading a book when out of nowhere, she brought up this conversation.
"You're the one talking." Guhai's Wei Ting said, referring to their similarities in bad parenting.
"He's your son, your only son. Sure he went a little overboard, but you're not so innocent either, all these years he spent living in a lie. I would've reacted the same way if I was him."  she said again. She had thought about her sons lately and realized it was a time that Gu Wei Ting and Guhai make peace.
"You're really gonna start nagging about this case right now. How about you go shopping and let me read my paper in peace." GI Wei Ting said, trying to get rid of her. For weeks she wouldn't stop talking about some sex relationship and how she thought they were cute and all, although knew what she was trying to do, he completely ignored her every time.
"You've treated him like he was someone else's son. You never showed him a little love. How can a father treated his only son like that."
"Well if you had given me another son, then he wouldn't have been my only son. Then I could've had the son I always wanted, not a little fagot."
"Call him." Jian Yuan suddenly got up and yelled, it was the first time she had talked like that to her husband. He looked at her, startled by her behavior.
"And what you gonna do if I don't."
"You'll never see me again."
"Fine." Fu Wei Ting said and was about to drink some tea but the teapot was snatched away from him.
"I wonder what your seniors and juniors at the military will say when they heard that the great Gu Wei Ting couldn't one more time keep his second wife,  not even his only son." Gu Wei Ting was really mad at that point, but as always he didn't show it.
"You are a woman indeed. Hiding behind your innocent face."
"You know what, I change my mind. You're gonna go to his house and talk to him as a father should." Jian said again. "And I'm coming with you."  Gu Wei Ting couldn't believe his ears.
"What had got into you. Since when did you care about my relationship with my son."
"I always did, but as a mom who abandoned her own son, what could I possibly do or say.."
"why now then?"
"its different now, after watching this movie with my friends where this guy only had a couple of days to live. He had many options, he could've decided to do anything but all he ever wanted was to be with the people he loved. He had used those precious last days to tell his family and friends how much they really meant to him." she suddenly got emotional.
"Ohhh, Kay. So your whole point of me making up with my son is based on a movie."
"Did you not see what I'm saying. So what your son loves a guy. It is what makes him happy. At first, I was also against my son loving a guy, but then I realized, I was being selfish. Life is too short to be worrying about those kinds of things. The wish of a parent is to see their children happy. We're not getting any younger and one day we will leave this world, do you really not want to spend every day like it was your last. Will you not regret it if you were to die, or worse your sons. You'll spend the rest of your saying I should've done this or that when they were alive." Jian Yuan said as tears fall down her cheeks.
Gu Wei Ting was left speechless, he had never thought like that before. Now that he thought about it, his wife was right. Although he had his principles, he admitted that since Guhai was born, he had never treated him like a son but more like a junior from his military base. He loved his son very much but because of his strick personality, he had never been able to show his love to him. "As much I hate to admit it, you're right."
Gu Wei Ting said looking over to his wife, she's really good at hiding her true personality. She was determined to reconcile the father and son all of a sudden. She knew she wasn't the best mom or stepmother whatsoever, the only thing she could do for this family was to reconnect them. "What!" Jian Yuan exclaimed she didn't think it was going to be so easy to convince him, Gu Wei Ting is like a rock when it comes to his relationship with Guhai.
"It's all my fault l if I had treated with love and care. He would've never felt the need to look for this love from another man." Jian Yuan's mouth dropped from hearing those words. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. "What are you saying?"
"I'm saying I'm the reason my son turns that way. He wanted my attention but I was busy making him into a strong man. But all he ever wanted was his father's love." Gu Wei Ting looks really serious like he had solved the mystery of Guhai's obsession over BaiLuYin. Jian Yuan was left speechless, this all known, smart guy is actually talking like that. Although she knew what he was saying sounded crazy, she like that Gu Wei Ting even admitted that he was the one at fault. She smiled proudly, she finally gets him to talk to his son even though it wasn't for what exactly she wanted him to. They decided it was best to go to their house and have dinner with them.

Both Guys drove about forty-five minutes from their house to where the beach was. BaiLuYin eventually dozes off and only wakes up when they arrived where they were going. As soon as they arrived, BaiLuYin jumps out of the car and started running, there wasn't more than people at the beach that day because it wasn't hot enough to go to the beach, so it was safe for BaiLuYin to openly running around like a crazy person. "Whoooooooooo." BaiLuYin runs one side to another, he runs into the water and quickly runs back as the water was really cold. Guhai's was looking at BaiLuYin running around like a little kid, he couldn't help to smile. He quip go to the bathroom leaving BaiLuYin running around like a little kid saying the beach for the first time. When he back, BaiLuYin was nowhere to be found. He started looking around only to see a little group of people, men, and women standing in a corner, laughing and screaming. He approached them and see that BaiLuYin was in the middle of them talking while signing their items. Guhai only smiles and walk away, he sat down and waited until BaiLuYin was back. He was watching the waves going back in forth, the smell of ocean made him feel calm, He looked over to where BaiLuYin was talking and smiling with these people, he looked so happy interacting with them.
After he was done greeting them, he runs over to where Guhai was sitting. He sat next to him as they watch the waves together. "How does it feel?" Guhai suddenly asked BaiLuYin. "What?"
"How does is it feel to be surrounded by beautiful women, touching you like nothing and you enjoying it like you didn't have someone," Guhai said and placed his hand on BaiLuYin's ears and started pressing in it.
"Ah, arrrhh ." BaiLuYin screams in pain. "They are my fans, what you want me to ignore them just because I'm with you."
"Yes." Guhai shamelessly said smiling . " you're crazy." BaiLuYin said trying to push Guhai away.
"I noticed there were a lot of guys too, tell me, isn't it weird to have that many guy fans. I mean beautiful women fangirling about you, that I understand." Guhai said still hardly twisting BaiLuYin's ears. BaiLuYin tries as hard as he could to pull Guhai's hand away but couldn't. It was as if Guhai had gotten ten thousand stronger then he was before. "Are you jealous of my fans." BaiLuYin could say when he was slammed down on the sand. "No, only from the way your guy's fan look at you," Guhai said as he placed both BaiLuYin's hand over his head. "Stop it, people are watching." BaiLuYin tries to unlock his hands but it was no used. "I wanna be the only one looking at you like that." Guhai bent down and was about to bite on BaiLuYin's lips, but BaiLuYin quickly move his head over, It was too embarrassing. The people passing by were laughing at them or looked at them weirdly. "Luckily my fans had already gone, that would've been too embarrassing,"  BaiLuYin said still hiding his face over.  After a lot of fighting, BaiLuYin successfully escapes from Guhai by the only way possible, He kicks him in his private area while getting Guhai's body curling up in pain. He ceases the Occitan to push him over and run away.
After running around a play for quite a while, they decided to go get something to eat, they go to the nearest restaurant and eat three bowls of noodles each. After that, they decided to went for a walk in the city, the sun was already down by the time to come back
After spending a whole day out, they decided it was time for them to go home. When they finally arrived in front of their apartment, it was around 8 pm.
"I don't want to go in." BaiLuYin mumble. "Ok, what do you want to do."
"I wanna go to the club," BaiLuYin said smiling.
"The club is," Guhai said and drove away.