BaiLuYin's Whereabout (2)

Guhai had already bagged up all the papers he would need, he and Jackson were waiting patiently until ShuHuie call again. After a while, Ya Yang Jin couldn't take it anymore, she was locked inside the office like a prisoner, all the guilt she was feeling towards Guhai was too much for her. She did love him and because of her foolish love, she ended up helping her cousin to hurt him. She pleaded to talk to Guhai, she was crying and asked to see him over and over. The bodyguard couldn't take it anymore so one of them went to get Guhai
"Sir, Miss demand to see you, she said she can help." The guy said to Guhai, upon hearing that, Guhai rush to the office.
All this time she was looked up in her office, Guhai was determined to punish her for her treason, but his priority at that moment was BaiLuYin.
When Guhai's enter the room, Ya Yang Jin was sitting on the corner on the floor next to the window.
"Do you know something, Ya Yang Jin, If you help me find BaiLuYin I promise not to let you get punished for fraud, I give you my word?" Guhai said truthfully. He had always seen her as a little sister, it hurt him to think that she would plot together with someone else to harm him.
"Last time I talk to ShuHuie, I recall her saying she was going to go somewhere far away. She's not in Beijing." Ya Yang Jin said nervously.
"What do you mean.?" Jackson asked
"ShuHuie wasn't raised in China, and she only stayed in Tibet when he comes to visit."
"You think she's in Tibet, Guhai asked, it made more sense that she would stay there. Besides, Taking BaiLuYin away from Beijing seems like the best plan.
"Yes." Ya Yang Jin said she was certain about it.
"But where exactly," Jackson asked, knowing that they were in Tibet was one thing, but finding exactly where they were was the challenge. Also, if ShuHuie is really in Tibet and learns that they looking for her, she would probably try to run away with BaiLuYin. Ya Yang Jin pauses to think, her assumptions were to be true if she wanted to gain forgiveness from Guhai.
"Our family owns a castle in the mountains, it's almost five hours away from our family home." Ya Yang Jin suddenly said, after a lot of reflection, it only made sense that ShuHuie would go there. It's far from Beijing and not easy to find except if you had been there before.
"You think she's staying there, isn't it too obvious." Jackson was doubtful, He couldn't just trust her like that,
"Too easy, she's smart enough to know that you might sell her out." Guhai then replied, "besides, there's no way to say that she's there."
"I'm sure she is, I went to that house multiple times as a kid, I recognize the interior." Ya Yang Jin pleaded. But Guhai still wasn't sure. After all, she spent 6 years working with him only to turn around and stabbed him in the back.
"She's certain I wouldn't say anything regarding her whereabouts or her plans." Ya Yang Jin finally said after a moment of silence. She busted into tears after saying that.
"Why so, we already know what her plan is, she called me." Upon hearing that, Ya Yang Jin got up quickly, she was afraid that ShuHuie had said something bad about her to Guhai.
"Guhai, I wasn't completely honest with you." Ya Yang Jin said panicking.
"What do you mean completely honest, I already know you plan with your cousin to take over Hai Yin what else do I need to know now," Guhai asked in confusion, to his knowledge, Ya Yang Jin approached him to help ShuHuie take Hai Yin from him while Ya Yang Jin tries to find a way to make Guhai fell for her, that's what she told him.
Ya Yang Jin started crying, her tears were falling like raindrops.
"What is it you're not telling me?" Guhai grabs her shoulder and shakes her up a bit.
"8 years ago, My cousin came back from Beijing to Tibet, she was in great pain." Yang Jin said as she moved back to the side of the window, with tears in her eyes. "she wouldn't talk to anyone. She locked herself inside her room and wouldn't even eat. I wanted to help her, So when she proposed to go back to Beijing to help her with something, I was more excited to do so. She was the only friend I had, she was like my older sister ." Ya Yang Jin said trembling with fears.
"I didn't know what is it she was about to do, and I didn't care. I did as I was told because I wanted to please her. We drove back to Beijing, with the help of one of her friends, we playfully took away two breaks out of two cars in a parking garage. It was supposed to be a joke, that what she told me. I didn't know who the person was, I just wanted to help my sister." Ya Yang Jin fell on her knees.
"Ya Yang Jin." Guhai growl, he was praying from the bottom of his heart that this accident wasn't anything related to his accident 8 years ago.
"I didn't know who that person was, I promise, she also said it was just to scare them. She just wanted to get back at them. 2 years after I started working here, I wanted to be out of her stupid plan. After knowing you I realize it was unfair that she would want to take your hard work away from you. She started investing in the company and was holding the highest share after you. That time when the investors wanted to throw you over, it was her plan. She asks me to talk to them about it. Her motif was that you didn't care about the company anymore ever since your lover came back. I told her I didn't want to help her with her plan to take over your company anymore, that's when she told me. The persons that were in the car were you and your lover. the same person that hurts her. And if I tried to take myself out she'll reveal everything to you." Ya Yang Jin couldn't stop crying. She was also responsible for the heartbreak Guhai went through all these years.
"I was so scared, I didn't want you to hate me. I love you too much I couldn't see myself getting away from you. I should've told you about it but I got so scared that you would kick me out." Ya Yang Jin grabs on to Guhai's hand.
Guhai was in despair. Everyone close to him must love to see him suffer. Everyone he loved and respected. First, it was his dear brother, a guy he looked up to ever since he was a kid, later it was his dad. Now, the only friend he had.
"You, You caused all that, HOW DARE YOU COME HERE and Work for all this time by my side, you saw all my suffering, but you were the one who caused them." Guhai push her down, she fell on the floor, Ya Yang Jin was like a sister to him. He knew Ya Yang Jin saw him as a man all these years, but he pretended to not know because Ya Yang Jin was the only person he could count on at that time, the only person he could trust. The bodyguards had to hold him back because they were afraid he would do something to her.
"Guhai I swear I didn't know it was you guys until she told me, Guhai I'm so sorry, I promise I go to the police and turn myself in." Ya Yang Jin got on her knees and pleaded. Guhai bent down and forcefully grab Ya Yang Jin's arm.
"It's enough to try and take my company away from me. I could forgive you for that, but you dare to lay a finger on BaiLuYin. I will make sure you pay every day for that, I give you my words." Guhai said and push her back before leaving the room, he ordered the bodyguards to take her to the police station and make sure she was charged for fraud.

"What are we gonna do?" Jackson ask. After witnessing Guhai's reaction, he was afraid that Guhai would do something impulsive.
"We're going to Tibet, I will show that bitch what she's getting for messing with my man," Guhai said and grab all the papers he would need. They were just about to leave when Guhai's phone ring again. "Everything is ready," ShuHuie asked
"Yes, now where do I find you?" Guhai said to ShuHuie, trying to calm himself down. He didn't want any suspicions. If she was really in Tibet,  Guhai was ready to go and take her by surprise.
"Oh Guhai, honey, you don't think I'm gonna have you come all the way here. Nah, I'm coming to you. ." ShuHuie said laughing.
"No, I want to see BaiLuYin, and no pictures this time or." Guhai could finish his sentence but was cut off with ShuHuie laugh.
"Or what, You seem to forget that I have BaiLuYin in my hand. Your brother didn't hesitate to help to kill him in that accident, I doubt he would now. You listen to me and do exactly what I say, or Gu Yan would gladly finish the job." ShuHuie was started to get very mad, she thought Guhai was way too arrogant even though she has BaiLuYin, Guhai wouldn't just humble himself. "And Guhai, don't do anything stupid, you know, like maybe thinking about bringing the authorities, I might get very mad and who knows what I might do to BaiLuYin." She said and hang up. He immediately received a message, it was from ShuHuie. Sending him the location they would meet. Star
"It's a coffee shop in Beijing." Guhai was confused, after the information he received from Ya Yang Jin, he was sure they were in Tibet. Turns out Ya Yang Jin was probably wrong.
"Something is not right," Guhai said after thinking for a bit.
"What is it?" Jackson asks, Guhai turns towards Jackson. "You gonna meet with her." Guhai suddenly said,
"Are you sure?" Jackson could say. Guhai separated all papers that were in his business back. He gave one to Jackson and hold on to the other one.
"Jackson, I want you to do exactly what I said ok."
"Ok," Jackson answered without asking any questions.
Guhai takes two-man with him got into a helicopter and flew out.

After talking to Guhai, ShuHuie call Gu Yan in.
"I want you to go to Beijing." She said without giving any explanation.
"Why?" Gu Yan was confused, it sounded like she wanted to get rid of him.
"I want you to meet Guhai there."
"What are you talking about?" Gu Yan was more confused, they were supposed to finish the plan together.
"I'll stay with BaiLuYin and two off your men. you bring this to Guhai to reassure him that BaiLuYin is safe." She said as she handed him BaiLuYin's ring. "While you there, I will pack up everything and go wait for you at the airport, when you are done with the signing of the papers, you sent me a text. I will wait for you and the papers."
"What about BaiLuYin?"

"We will send Guhai the address after you left him of course. Just let me know when you're far away from him."
"ShuHuie, I don't think that's smart."
"Are you scared?"
"Of Guhai, YES. Guhai will track us down, he won't stop until he finds us." Gu Yan said with a shaky voice
"He won't have the time. think about it, by the time he gets here and take BaiLuYin and treat him of course, we will already be very far away." She said.
ShuHuie plan sounded perfect but Gu Yan still had doubts. He was also terrified of meeting Guhai after all this time. Gu Yan takes two of the 4 guys that were with them with him and headed to the address ShuHuie had given him. He texted Guhai's number throughout the way to tell him where and how they were gonna do the exchange. When he arrived, he saw Guhai sitting with his back facing the window. He couldn't see Guhai's face clearly because there were a lot of people there. He takes a deep breath and eventually went in. He sat behind him, so their backs were facing each other.
"You got the papers," Guhai whispered but didn't get any answer.
"You probably want to hit me right now or worst, kill me. But little brother," Gu Yan chuckled "we all have our priorities and mine happen to be your company." Gu Yan said again, still no answer.
"Don't get me wrong, I wish there was another way but, we both know there isn't one. So no hard feelings." Still, no answer, which was frustrating for Gu Yan, it felt like he was talking to himself. "Pass the papers." Gu Yan said when suddenly the person sitting behind him started laughing.

We're approaching the end of the story, I'm sorry guys for going that long without an update, don't be mad at me my fellow ADDiCTORIOUS. 🤪😂😂