Back to China

As soon as the plane landed, Guhai makes sure BaiLuYin got into a taxi and headed to his parent's house even though BaiLuYin insists to go with him. Guhai didn't want BaiLuYin to worry about him, he considered himself an Alpha and he was the one to always worried about BaiLuYin. After sending BaiLuYin away, He got into a different taxi and headed to Hai Yin Enterprise.
Ya Yang Jin was waiting impatiently for Guhai in front of the company. As soon as guhai got out of the taxi, Ya Yang Jin runs up to him and hugged him which got Guhai to freeze on the step.
"What do you think you're doing," Guhai said with a calm yet scary voice. It's true that they were friends and all, but Ya Yang Jin never acts like that before.
"Sorry sir, I'm just so happy you're here, I feel like I was going to die." Ya Yang Jin said with a crying face.
"Also, you smell weird."
Ya Yang Jin said looking at Guhai awkwardly.

"Mind your business," Guhai said with a firm voice
"Call everybody, meeting in 1 hour," Guhai said to Ya Yang Jin and headed to his office while Ya Yang Jin followed.
"You also need new clothes and a bath." Ya Yang Jin said while getting into a different elevator then Guhai.
As soon as Guhai entered his office, he received a call from BaiLuYin, he was about to answer the phone but it was snatched from his ear.
"You will see him tomorrow, no distractions sir." Ya Yang Jin said and turn Guhai's phone off.
After he took a hot shower and changed his clothes, they both headed to the conference room.

They were about 30 people, most of them were of older ages then Guhai, sitting face to face waiting for the president Gu to come while discussing how they were going to take Guhai down.
As he entered the room, everyone went completely quiet. And started looking at Guhai with a disappointing face.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, I assume you all know why I am holding this meeting. Apparently, some of you have some opinions about the way I lead this company. I'm here to hear everything you guys have to say against me." Guhai said while sitting down on the head of the table.
Everyone stayed silent for a whole minute, no one was eager to say something.
"So, anything," Guhai asked knowing that they clearly had a lot to say.
"Sir, if I may."
"Go ahead."
"We think you're not taking this company seriously anymore, the first six years were amazing, we all had good benefits and good profits, but now, we feel like your head is not in it and we might not even get the same amount the profit we had before." One older guy said.
"Is that it?"
"The people are talking, Mr. Gu. People are saying your relationship with your brother is somehow odd." another one followed.
"And how is that affecting my performance in this company."
"Sir, we just looking out for you. You are
Gu Wei Ting son's after all, it won't be a good thing for your reputation or your father's if people learn about your romantic relationship with your brother."
" is that a threat."
"not at all, sir."
"So the only reason you guys think I'm incompetent is because of my relationship with my brother?"
"Well, sir." one of them was about to say but was cut off.
"This is how it's gonna be." Guhai stood up in from all of them. Even though he was young, that didn't stop him from being well intimidating.
"If you guys cannot bring solid proof on why I'm not fit to be the head of the company that I created, then got ready to get a profit cut.
As you all know, my company is the only company that gives you guys as twice as profit than any other company. That's why you signed with Hai Yin and that's also why we're the best in this nation. So trying to bite the hand that feeds your hanger for many years is considered treason." Gugai looked really mad.
"Sir we didn't mean any harm, all we saying is."
"That I'm incompetent because I have a romantic relationship with my stepbrother." Guhai cut him again.
"Think about it, if the nation learned about it, it can become a big strike for the company, the best is for you to get married." one Guy says.
"with a woman of course." another followed.
"Did you guys had a meeting with my father, let me say that again, " Guhai started to have some doubts.
"my father didn't contribute in my growing, I didn't want him to that's why I started from crap like every good leader do, you also didn't know who I was when you decided to sign with me.
You guys saw how this company went from scratch to what we all are today. I can easily find other replacements for you guys too."
"Sir I don't understand."
"You guys think I'm not good enough to be president, what if I look deeply into your lives. I'm pretty sure there are worse than me being in love with a guy."
"Sir, we are all Looking out for you."
"Mister Chan, shouldn't you be looking out for your son, the last time I checked he was in his third scandal for sexually assaulting young girls. Stop being a hypocrite and do your job." Gugai shut Mr. Chan in one go.
"We will have a trial tomorrow morning, you all will bring proof of my incompetence," Guhai said and exit the room.
"Call my defense team."
"Yes sir."
Guhai got into his office, he was really pissed off about all this. He hated the fact they will judge him because of his sexual preferences.

When BaiLuYin arrived, BaiHanQi was at the restaurant with Aunt Zhou and Tin Ting.
He went home first to shower first then headed to the restaurant to surprise them.
"Ting Ting, I forget my phone on the kitchen counter, go get it for me," BaiHanQi said while petting the little boy's head. He obeys and went to the house, as he opens the door, he heard the shower running and somebody was singing.
"Oh shit, somebody break-in." He slowly got out of the house and went running while screaming his parents' names.
"Ting Ting, what's wrong," BaiHanQi asked the boy who was out of breath from running.
"Somebody, somebody breaks into our house."
"Stay here." Aunt Zhou said to one of the employees while The three of them run back to the house. BaiHanQi grabs a baseball bat from a conner, Aunt Zhou had a broom in her hand that she grabbed from the restaurant. And Ting Ting had a pocket knife that BaiLuYin bought for him months ago.
"Shouldn't we call the police." Aunt Zhou whispered.
"No one breaks into my house and get away with it," BaiHanQi said proudly.
They could hear noise from the outside.
"I think he's in the kitchen." Ting Ting said.
"On three."
"One, two, three." The three of them bust the door open and went run toward the kitchen while screaming.
"Ahhhhhhhh." BaiLuYin, who was calmly drinking a glass of water, got so scared that he slipped and fall. He hit his head on the couch which causes him to passed out.
"After a couple of minutes, BaiLuYin open his eyes to see both of his parents face looking at him.
"Yinzi, you're okay."
"Who are you, people." BaiLuYin mumble.
"He lost his memory." Both of Aunt Zhou and BaiHanQi whispered.
"Yinzi, it's us, your parents."
"Where am I ." BaiLuYin was about to say when his phone went off.
"YangMeng," BaiLuYin said forgetting that he was playing a joke on his parents.
"Yinzi gege." Ting Ting run up and hugged him.
"We thought you were an intruder," BaiHanQi said as he hugged his son.

"How's it going my friends, hope you all had a wonderful day 😘😘😘😘."