Vacation Paradise (2)

What are you doing" YangMeng said as he pushed YouQi's face away from his?
"What's wrong, I thought that we agreed to be together," YouQi said again while getting closer to YangMeng who was at the edge of falling down from where he was sitting. YouQi looked desperate to kiss him, but YangMeng wasn't comfortable with the situation.not only did he couldn't remember anything about last night, he was also scared to let his feelings out.
As YouQi tried to approached again and was about to kiss him, the door suddenly pushed wide open. without even knocking, BaiLuYin enter the room which startled both of them. Because YangMeng was on the edge, he fell down off the bed and YouQi followed and fell on top of him,  with YouQi on of YangMeng's stomach.
"Yinzi." YangMeng was embarrassed, he didn't want BaiLuYin to get the wrong idea.
"I just fell, it's not what you think." YangMeng tries to explain while he was still under YouQi's body.
BaiLuYin just stood there with an unbothered look on his face, it's like this didn't surprise him one bit.
"What are you guys doing in this broad daylight, get up, and let's go get breakfast." He said when he noticed a whole chariot of food in the corner of the room.
YouQi desperately signals him, telling him to get out, but BaiLuYin ignored him. He didn't want to interrupt them, but he definitely didn't want to go back to Guhai.
"Everyone, breakfast is in YouQi's room," BaiLuYin yelled out. Everyone rushed out into the dining room. "Bring it here" the CEO yelled. When they finish eating their breakfast, BaiLuYin proposed a tour of the city to YangMeng which he quickly answers yes to.

BaiLuYin got up, went into the room to get some stuff before heading out. As soon as he enters the room, Guhai followed right away. As BaiLuYin was bending over to pick up his ID on the floor, Guhai enter the room,
"What are you doing." BaiLuYin managed to say while He was being pressed against the wall, Guhai's hot breath could be heard from behind his ears. He places both BaiLuYin's hand behind his back, his whole body weight was pressing BaiLuYin's entire body on the wall while Guhai rubbing his big hard dick against BaiLuYin's ass.
"pretending you passed out. Forced me to sleep in your CEO's room."Guhai said, he pushed BaiLuYin's head to the side,  grab his cheeks, and kisses his lips.
"Stop, stop, stop." BaiLuYin pushes him back on the bed.
"There are people out there, be respectful a little." He tried to get away from Guhai's grips.
He was started to regret running his mouth last night.
"Why did I promised him anything. I was out of my mind. I swear I will never drink again." BaiLuYin mumble to himself.
"I thought you said you wouldn't be embarrassed by me."
"That doesn't mean I have to let you fuck me in front of everybody. "
"Alright then, I'll leave you alone," Guhai said with a pitiful face.
"Can stop being like that, I have a fan meeting today, and I promised YangMeng I was going on a tour of the city with him," BaiLuYin said with an angry but soft tone.
"Then why did you do it?"
"Do what?"
"You seduce me now you won't satisfy me, that's selfish, you're the one who promised me," Guhai said, he couldn't control his breathing, somehow he felt like he had been drugged with some kind of horny pills.
"When did I?" BaiLuYin tries to left the room but was pulled back.
"I'm craving you." Guhai' said and kissed BaiLuYin's lips again "it's been so long."
"It's only been four weeks." BaiLuYin hit his stomach.
"A real man should keep his promise no matter how hard it might be for him." Guhai chuckled by those words, Somehow they sounded dirty.
"What did I promise last night," BaiLuYin asked pretended he doesn't remember.
"You said you'd let me fuck you in the practice room," Guhai whispered in BaiLuYin's ear and bit BaiLuYin's lips.
"I don't remember."
"I do."
"Guhai, it's not like I don't want to, but what about the people outside."
"I'll take care of them," Guhai said and was about to head out but was pulled back.
"Tonight, you can do whatever you want with me tonight." BaiLuYin had finally given in, the only way to get rid of Guhai was to give him a hunched. Guhai couldn't smile after hearing those words.
I have a little fan meeting today, you should go on the tour with the others." BaiLuYin said and exit the room. As soon as he exits the room, he calls Jackson
"Is everything ready," BaiLuYin asked.
"Yeah," Jackson sounded out of breath
"Why did you ask me to clean the practice room." He asked BaiLuYin who wouldn't give him any explanation.
"None of your business, I want you to keep Guhai busy for the rest of the afternoon."
"Oh my god, it's his birthday."
"No, it's our anniversary," BaiLuYin said and hang the phone.
BaiLuYin was excited about tonight,  he was preparing a little romantic moment for Guhai and him that night, he wanted to surprise Guhai. He never prepared anything for Guhai before, he wanted everything to go as perfect as it can go.

Later that day, the CEO, YouQi, Guhai. YangMeng and Jackson decided to go on a tour in the city of Los Angeles, YouQi was exited to show YangMeng around, even though YangMeng would stay as far away from him as he could. BaiLuYin decided to sleep a little more before heading to the company. There were no guarantees that he would be able to sleep that night.

It was almost 8 o'clock and the people were still no back from their tour.  BaiLuYin had already finished decorating the practice room with beautiful flowers and delicious food he ordered.
After everything was ready, he texted Jackson to bring Guhai back. He told him to find an excuse to bring Guhai to him at the company.
Jackson wasn't really happy with that responsibility, he was scared of Guhai more than anyone. But he had to because of BaiLuYin.
"Johnny's back from the conference, he missed you," Jackson whispered in Guhai's ear.
"Why would he text you that instead of me," Guhai answered with an annoyed face, and continued taking pictures, ignoring Jackson.

Jackson makes another attempt again, he moves closer to Guhai  and whispered in his ear again "He said he's hungry." Jackson's cracked jus by Guhai's looked
At this time, Guhai wanted to punch Jackson's face. Why the hell would BaiLuYin texted Jackson instead of him.
"He wants dumplings," Jackson said again, but this time, Guhai had lost his patience. He pulled him by his collar.
"Where is Yinzi."
Jackson's legs started to shake, Guhai was like a beast that no one should try to make angry.
"The company," Jackson yelled out.
"He told me to got you out so he could prepare a surprise for you. I'm sorry." Jackson was already on his knees. The other people were shocked by the scene in front of them, they all stopped what they were doing and focused on Guhai and Jackson.
When Guhai looked over, he realized all eyes were on him. He slowly let go of Jackson's collar, left the little group, got into the first taxi he found and headed to the agency.